Josh Hawley goes after Disney's copyrights on their characters. As they punish Disney for freedom of speech. Tyranny at its best.

That is certainly the attitude you progressives have.

Hypocrite.
LOL. Talk about irony. This thread highlights the right's hypocrisy, and your response is, "I know what I am, but what are you?"

Great comeback, kiddo. :itsok:

LOL. Talk about irony. This thread highlights the right's hypocrisy, and your response is, "I know what I am, but what are you?"

Great comeback, kiddo. :itsok:

Comeback? Pointing out that this shit BEGAN with you ignorant clods isn’t a comeback you tard.

Comeback? Pointing out that this shit BEGAN with you ignorant clods isn’t a comeback you tard.
So then it was ok for Dems to do it or is it ok now that your side is doing it? Not being consistent is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Next time, look up the meaning of the words you use. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

The left wing used to hate corporate welfare and here they are defending a freaking Disney copyright while the mouse kingdom is making billions. What is going on?

I am in complete agreement with the Parental Rights in Education law. The subject matter it targets should absolutely not be in any grammar school curriculum.

That said, I am also absolutely against the continued efforts to try to punish Disney for expressing an opinion, unpopular though it may be.

Congresscritters like Hawley and Troy Nehls need to start worrying about representing the people in their home states as opposed to trying to hurt a business interest in another state...

The left wing used to hate corporate welfare and here they are defending a freaking Disney copyright while the mouse kingdom is making billions. What is going on?

Removing copyright protections, especially as a form of punishment, would have catastrophic repercussions...

So if you are a company the right wing will go after you for speaking out against legislation.
I can only assume you were also against the Democrats in several municipalities that were trying to ban Chick-fil-A for donating to "anti-LGBTQ" groups.

So they are finally into GOVERNMENT trying to limit free speech.
Funny how the Right complained about voter fraud and every REAL case we've found is Republican.
Funny how the Right complained about free speech and every REAL case we've found is Republicans trying to use government to con-trol speech.

Guess what we're gonna find about the Right complaining about pedophile grooming. ;)

I can only assume you were also against the Democrats in several municipalities that were trying to ban Chick-fil-A for donating to "anti-LGBTQ" groups.
If it's government doing that, it's wrong. Can you share a few examples?

The bill is not going to go anywhere and Sen Hawley knows it.

So then it was ok for Dems to do it or is it ok now that your side is doing it? Not being consistent is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Next time, look up the meaning of the words you use. Thanks for playing. :itsok:
Lol, when did the dems do it?

Removing copyright protections, especially as a form of punishment, would have catastrophic repercussions...
How long to copyrights last? Isn't it fair to let other corporate entities to make a buck while Disney still makes billions?

Forum List

Back