Josh Hawley, one of those treasonous republican want US to interfere in another country.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Missouri Senator Josh Hawley on Thursday made an official plea to U.S. authorities to condemn Canada's restrictions on religious freedom during the pandemic.
snip
"Canadian authorities' arrest of faith leaders and seizure of church property, among other enforcement actions, appear to constitute systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom," said Hawley in his letter.

-----------------------------------------------

He fights for the US to become UN Democratic, but he fights for another nation to have freedom of religion.

Every pastor need to be under the law no matter where they reside, its only fair to the rest of us.

Mind our own business.
Agreed. We mind our own business.

IN EVERYTHING! No food to the starving. No AID to disaster relief. No rebuilding destroyed cities from tsunami, earthquake, tornado, or fire.

EVERYTHING. Let's just keep to ourselves.

Mind our own business.

IN EVERYTHING! No food to the starving. No AID to disaster relief. No rebuilding destroyed cities from tsunami, earthquake, tornado, or fire.

Seeing to the needs of those suffering should be everyone's business.
dont you consider being persecuted, jailed and having your property taken for religious beliefs suffering??

Mind our own business.

Seeing to the religious rights of everyone has been a charter concern of America since before its founding. Human rights are everyones business and religious freedom is a human right.

It is amazing how suddenly we need to be involved when it is those things that "THEY" care about and so easy to dismiss those things that the opposition cares about.

I crack up everytime I read someone say "we need to mind our own business".

Mind our own business.

dont you consider being persecuted, jailed and having your property taken for religious beliefs suffering??

The people of Canada enact their own laws.

Mind our own business.

Seeing to the religious rights of everyone has been a charter concern of America since before its founding.

No it hasn't.

Mind our own business.

The religious in canada were suffering

Then they need to elect politicians to represent them.

Mind our own business.

doesnt answer my question,,

Mind our own business.

Is people suffering everyones business or not?

I sure miss the days when the left was all about peace, love and understanding.

In the hands of today's unvevolved cretins, it is just trying to stamp out anything they have been instructed to stamp out.

Mind our own business.

I consider what the Taliban did in Afghanistan bad also but as we saw, there isn't a thing we can do about it.

If anything we made the issue even worse in Iraq.

Mind our own business.

Is people suffering everyones business or not?

See my previous answer.

Mind our own business.

I consider what the Taliban did in Afghanistan bad also but as we saw, there isn't a thing we can do about it.

If anything we made the issue even worse in Iraq.
so your definition of suffering varies on what you think is suffering,,

got it,,

Forum List

Back