Journalist Says Underage Girls Were on "Many" of Clinton's Trips on Epstein Plane

It’s definitely believable that either Clinton or trump are womanizers. They’re wealthy men and they live that life and I don’t really care whether or not they’re faithful to their wives. Clinton clearly only has a wife because he ran for various high office most of his adult life and bachelors don’t get to be president. I’m not sure why trump ever got married but it’s none of my business what he and another adult choose to do sexually. But Clinton has the most direct, recent, and frequent ties to Epstein and is known for being on his plane with underage girls. Trump doesn’t have that same connection and it affords him the benefit of the doubt in this case. That is the difference.

I don't disagree that Clinton is tied closer to this but that really is not my argument. My argument is that it's a sad state of affairs that it's believable concerning both of them.

We should demand better.
That’s the point I’m trying to make though, I don’t see why it’s “believable” with trump. It’s definitely believable that he’s a womanizer and probably isn’t actually in love with melanoma and vice versa. That’s a believable thing about him because his MO has always been to bang hot women. I wouldn’t put it past him to make questionable advances towards women in general either. But I say WOMEN because I see no other connection between trunk and anything that indicates he crosses the line into underage. I would’ve said the same thing about bill Clinton until I saw that he spent quite a lot of his free time with Epstein on a plane known for carrying underage girls to epstein’s Island. That’s the difference here. The Clinton/Epstein connection is troubling and strange. I don’t see that either trump but if anyone has anything as damning as the flight logs showing Clinton’s name 27 different times I’d love to have a peek at it

I can't link yet but we have credible information that Trump did indeed walk into a dressing room with naked teen age girls. That's simply not something a decent person does.

Being a creep does not make you a pedophile. My argument is it wouldn't be surprising. My argument is that we can and should do better.

Question......you are the president. He knows what Epstein did. Knowing what Epstein did, could you have nominated Acosta for your cabinet?
And Epstein brought young girls for trump to party with at Mar-a-Lago.
You mean young women, Faun.
No pedophilia was going on so try not to conflate the two.
They were not "young women." They were, "young girls." One of Epstein's girls was a 16 year old he lured away from Mar-a-Lago. 16 year olds are not "young women." "young women" implies adults.

Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.
Then it's time to investigate.

I don't disagree that Clinton is tied closer to this but that really is not my argument. My argument is that it's a sad state of affairs that it's believable concerning both of them.

We should demand better.
That’s the point I’m trying to make though, I don’t see why it’s “believable” with trump. It’s definitely believable that he’s a womanizer and probably isn’t actually in love with melanoma and vice versa. That’s a believable thing about him because his MO has always been to bang hot women. I wouldn’t put it past him to make questionable advances towards women in general either. But I say WOMEN because I see no other connection between trunk and anything that indicates he crosses the line into underage. I would’ve said the same thing about bill Clinton until I saw that he spent quite a lot of his free time with Epstein on a plane known for carrying underage girls to epstein’s Island. That’s the difference here. The Clinton/Epstein connection is troubling and strange. I don’t see that either trump but if anyone has anything as damning as the flight logs showing Clinton’s name 27 different times I’d love to have a peek at it

I can't link yet but we have credible information that Trump did indeed walk into a dressing room with naked teen age girls. That's simply not something a decent person does.

Being a creep does not make you a pedophile. My argument is it wouldn't be surprising. My argument is that we can and should do better.

Question......you are the president. He knows what Epstein did. Knowing what Epstein did, could you have nominated Acosta for your cabinet?
They were not "young women." They were, "young girls." One of Epstein's girls was a 16 year old he lured away from Mar-a-Lago. 16 year olds are not "young women." "young women" implies adults.
Please link your source, dude. I hope it's a reputable one.
The pictures I saw were women

Jeffrey Epstein's sex plane, the Lolita Express, explained

Women allegedly assaulted by Epstein, or pawned off to his socialite friends, have described underage sex parties on the Lolita Express as organized by socialite and Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell. Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who settled out of court with Epstein in 2017, worked at Mar-a-Lago before describing the coercion that lead her to become Epstein's alleged sex slave, beginning at the age of 16.

Women allegedly assaulted by Epstein, or pawned off to his socialite friends, have described underage sex parties on the Lolita Express as organized by socialite and Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell. Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who settled out of court with Epstein in 2017, worked at Mar-a-Lago before describing the coercion that lead her to become Epstein's alleged sex slave, beginning at the age of 16.
For some reason I thought you were talking about Trump, my humble apologies for my senior moment

For some reason I thought you were talking about Trump, my humble apologies for my senior moment
Trump doesn't own Mar-a-Lago, which hired Virginia Roberts who was 16 when she left Mar-a-Lago? Who knows how old she was when she was hired, but at most ... 16.

That's a "young girl," not a "young woman."

So exactly what are you arguing I'm wrong about?

Amazing how willing people are to believe a boom that tells them what they think is true but every other book is just someone trying to make a buck.
Answer one question please. Do you believe bill clinton was involved in sexual encounters with underage girls?

I do not. He is a sexual predator that has forced himself on women but has no history of doing so with underage girls.

I do not think it has any more validity than the stories that have come out about Trump and the 13 year old.
Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

Clinton is a well-known ornithologist. I'm sure he was just there for the bird watching. Lot of exotic species on the islands.

Ok I’ll take your word at face value. If you could just answer one more question. What do you think his intentions were every time he flew to an island with a guy who brings underage girls there for sex?

Clinton is a well-known ornithologist. I'm sure he was just there for the bird watching. Lot of exotic species on the islands.
I think it's cute how the right thinks Clinton was on that plane for reasons different than trump.

I think it's cute how the right thinks Clinton was on that plane for reasons different than trump.
They are deluded, no doubt.

That means everyone else was on the plane for the same reasons.

Yes, it does.

Democrats are going to turn themselves inside out trying to tie Trump to Jeffrey Epstein and in the end it is going to blow up in their faces.

We should demand better.

At 16 she was a young woman who had already started her menses. Was she paid? Did she go on any of those shopping trips?

Not to burst your bubble by back stage at a pageant, play or musical is a crowed place with plenty of decent people going back and forth. Crew, stage hands, make up people hair stylists, all milling around. Where did you get the idea that these were real dressing rooms? The star gets a dressing room.

Trump doesn't own Mar-a-Lago, which hired Virginia Roberts who was 16 when she left Mar-a-Lago? Who knows how old she was when she was hired, but at most ... 16.

That's a "young girl," not a "young woman."

So exactly what are you arguing I'm wrong about?
WTF? Did you even comprehend what my prior post stated?????

Yes, it does.
Then there is a long list of people. All of them pedophiles.

At 16 she was a young woman who had already started her menses. Was she paid? Did she go on any of those shopping trips?

Not to burst your bubble by back stage at a pageant, play or musical is a crowed place with plenty of decent people going back and forth. Crew, stage hands, make up people hair stylists, all milling around. Where did you get the idea that these were real dressing rooms? The star gets a dressing room.

As far as the dressing rooms go, Trump bragged they were naked and quite a few of the girls have stated that they were.

Yes, it does.
Then there is a long list of people. All of them pedophiles.

.....and Satanists.

sad but true.

"Epstein is a respectable billionaire. these allegations are bullshit." - Louis Farrakhan

the left want to make Trump look bad. the right want to make Clinton look bad. i'm not buying it!

"Epstein is a respectable billionaire. these allegations are bullshit." -

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ~~~~~:cuckoo:

didn't you know this?
FZXTAnK.jpg

we are living in tumultuous times, my friends. thank God for the metoo movement.

this is God's way of punishing our generation for being jealous that our parent's generation grew up in the 60s and 70s

Forum List

Back