Joy Behar claims Clarence Thomas has no clue what it's like to be Black in America

Obama has no idea what it is like to grow up poor and black in America, but Thomas did.

Joy has no idea what it is like to be a descent respectful human being that is not a racist partisan hack arse.

In fact, being a democrat she may not even realize she is a woman.

Is Joy Behar a muppet from sesame street or something? Looks like one. I just assume it is.

She is right in a convoluted way.

He doesn't know what it is like to be in prison like most Blacks in America.

He doesn't know what it like to be a gang member or street thug like most Black males.

He doesn't know what it is like to be addicted to coke, crack or pot.

He doesn't know what it is like to not take responsibility for his family like most Black males.

He doesn't know what it is like to be on welfare.

He doesn't know what it is like to loot a 7-11 or beat up a White woman.

He doesn't know what it is like to be a dumbass Democrat Negro welfare plantation house slave.

Clarence Thomas is the judge in A Few Good Men speaking to Joy rather than Jack, "And you will refer to this court as "Your Honor" or "Judge"... and I'm quite certain I've earned it!"

Yep, Joy knows what it's like to be black...even if it's just temporary.

1684965047583.jpeg

If there is anyone who knows what it’s like to be black in America it’s a 70 plus year old white woman.

If there is anyone who knows what it’s like to be black in America it’s a 70 plus year old white woman.
Joy works with Whoopi, so that should make her the negro expert on all matters

The only thing missing really is Whoopi lecturing us on how Hitler was not really a racist and that the Holocaust was just a white thing.

How these half retarded racist buffoons get ratings is beyond me

Then again, maybe TV no longer cares about ratings, just propaganda.

Obama has no idea what it is like to grow up poor and black in America, but Thomas did.

Joy has no idea what it is like to be a descent respectful human being that is not a racist partisan hack arse.

In fact, being a democrat she may not even realize she is a woman.

Looking at her, I wonder.

Forum List

Back