Joy Behar mocks Christians who support Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

“The View” co-host Joy Behar suggested Thursday that people who vote for former President Donald Trump are not true Christians.

“I’m a Christian, and I can assure you, I’m not voting for him,” co-host Sara Haines said.

“I know that about you. I don’t think anyone at this panel are voting for him, but they’re out there. It just seems ironic that he’s broken every law of every commandment, and they think he’s the one to vote for. What is the matter with everybody?” Behar added.

Comment:
There is no doubt that the greedy corrupt Democrat Party and Joy Behar and The View hate Christians.
Do you think that Joy Behar likes Christians?
People are wise.
They will not vote for candidates and a party who hate them.
The Democrats have also relentlessly expressed their loathing of mainstream Americans, suburbanites, Southerners, Midwesterners, patriots, wasps, middle class people, rural people, White people......the Democrat Party and The View panders to bigots and racists.

“The View” co-host Joy Behar suggested Thursday that people who vote for former President Donald Trump are not true Christians.

“I’m a Christian, and I can assure you, I’m not voting for him,” co-host Sara Haines said.

“I know that about you. I don’t think anyone at this panel are voting for him, but they’re out there. It just seems ironic that he’s broken every law of every commandment, and they think he’s the one to vote for. What is the matter with everybody?” Behar added.

Comment:
There is no doubt that the greedy corrupt Democrat Party and Joy Behar and The View hate Christians.
People are wise.
The Democrats have also relentlessly expressed their loathing of mainstream Americans, suburbanites, Southerners, Midwesterners, patriots, wasps, middle class people, rural people, White people......the Democrat Party and The View panders to bigots and racists.
They have no idea what it means to be a Christian. One prerequisite is the belief that God controls the weather.

Comment:
People are wise.
God chastised the Hebrew people for demanding a human king in 1 Samuel 8. Before, that, all they had were judges

God warned them of the abuses of being governed by a sinful man, but they would not listen, so God gave them what the asked for.

Guess who the best king was? It was king David. And guess what he did? He lied, committed adultery, and had the husband murdered to hide it. That was the best possible ruler God could scrap up that was a man.

And guess what, God did not take him off his throne because he could do no better.

Has Trump murdered anyone?

Forum List

Back