Juan Williams - Black Caucus Hanging with Farrakhan like Trump Hanging with KKK

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Fox's resident wacko Leftist claimed it not once but three times.

I know Fox is trying to be "Fair and Balanced" but they need to put a muzzle on this guy. He not only spends an hour five days a week on The Five, but they put him on just about every other show five times a day. And he continually spouts his ignorance like most Leftists - not letting anyone talk on the subject. Unless they rudely interrupt him.

Story w/videos @ Juan Williams Plays 'But Trump!' Three Times in Excusing CBC Dems' Embrace of Farrakhan

Juan Williams seems to be a corrupt human being who tries to spin the wheels off of every subject. People just like you and me see right through his bullcrap. I don't know how they put up with him really.

hardy boys4.jpg

I know Fox is trying to be "Fair and Balanced" but they need to put a muzzle on this guy. He not only spends an hour five days a week on The Five, but they put him on just about every other show five times a day. And he continually spouts his ignorance like most Leftists - not letting anyone talk on the subject. Unless they rudely interrupt him.

Story w/videos @ Juan Williams Plays 'But Trump!' Three Times in Excusing CBC Dems' Embrace of Farrakhan

Juan is the official Democrat whipping boy on The Five, replacing the earlier Bob Beckel, who apparently went loopy.

Juan is there essentially for the other four to poke fun at. That's his monkey.

Juan is the official Democrat whipping boy on The Five, replacing the earlier Bob Beckel, who apparently went loopy.

Juan is there essentially for the other four to poke fun at. That's his monkey.
. Yeah, but he tries to come off as if he's the smartest guy in the room as he spews his poison, but hopefully everyone sees through his bullcrap.

No problem letting Juan spew his lefty nonsense for me. Watch him on Fox for the same reason I check in with the Created News Network and MSDNC every day. It's important IMO to be up to speed with whatever lunacy currently being spoon fed to their low info twits.

Juan Williams is a low-IQ, racist ape. But, what's Fox News isn't conservative, so they have room for someone like Williams.

The organized left wing does not tolerate any deviation from the liberal agenda. Even though Williams seems so liberal on Fox he was disciplined by the Washington Post for defending Clarence Thomas and dismissed by PBS allegedly for being too moderate in his political commentary. How many conservatives does ABC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS or Al Jazeera employ to try to be fair and balanced.

The organized left wing does not tolerate any deviation from the liberal agenda. Even though Williams seems so liberal on Fox he was disciplined by the Washington Post for defending Clarence Thomas and dismissed by PBS allegedly for being too moderate in his political commentary. How many conservatives does ABC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS or Al Jazeera employ to try to be fair and balanced.
Makes one figure that Jaun Williams is totally homeless when it comes to party, because even the party he so defends spews him out.

Forum List

Back