Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

It is clear to see from the NPR incident, throwing your fellow liberals under the bus is SOP. I suspect Vivian botes it early next week and NPR defunding led by Democrats will be next.

Yep, her sorry ass can crawl between the sheets and do service to soros. Happy trials to her.

Maybe somebody else remembers this, but somewhere in my memory banks I seem to recall that the NAACP once strongly criticized NPR and PBS for their lily white program staff. And THAT was when NPR contracted with Juan Williams who must have been convinced he wasn't their 'token black' or I don't think he would have accepted the job.

Now that same NAACP is ominously silent when Juan is sacked for political incorrectness?

Or am I dreaming about the NAACP criticism?

Let's get this thread back on topic, or it's going to get moved to the Romper Room

:clap2:

It would be nice if ONE thread didn't end up in the name calling contest. I was enjoying this thread. Was.

Maybe somebody else remembers this, but somewhere in my memory banks I seem to recall that the NAACP once strongly criticized NPR and PBS for their lily white program staff. And THAT was when NPR contracted with Juan Williams who must have been convinced he wasn't their 'token black' or I don't think he would have accepted the job.

Now that same NAACP is ominously silent when Juan is sacked for political incorrectness?

I can't remember that. Did you do a search on it?

Yes, but that would have been 10 years ago and liberal vs liberal so there probably wouldn't be a lot of media attention given to it and what there would be is buried deep inside search engines. If it happened at all. I could be remembering something else.

Yes, but that would have been 10 years ago and liberal vs liberal so there probably wouldn't be a lot of media attention given to it and what there would be is buried deep inside search engines. If it happened at all. I could be remembering something else.

I lose a surprising amount of Octoerotic Art the same way.:confused:

No way! NPR only hires people to pander to the minorities in the country.

No doubt George Soros paid to have it buried.

No way! NPR only hires people to pander to the minorities in the country.

Finally...you do understand. :lol:

Did Ravi just type that for ALL to see? I think that is NPR editorializing, sorry Ravi, your fired.

Did Ravi just type that for ALL to see? I think that is NPR editorializing, sorry Ravi, your fired.

Sorry SaveLiberty.... The Collective does not support your position, and furthermore finds it offensive..... You are Fired!!!!!

I think up is up and down is down, there I said it.... I know it is only a matter of time now before someone gets offended and reports me.
:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I better get to work on my Resume. ; :lol:

I'm watching Stossel right now. I really hope he is only kidding about boiling a frog to prove a point. ;)

Remember 18 years ago when Jesse Jackson said "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery … then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved"?

Was Juan channeling The Rev. Jackson while on Bill O'reilly's show?

JM

Remember 18 years ago when Jesse Jackson said "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery … then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved"?

JM

Urban people are not all idiots. I know people, who, regardless of what Race they call themselves, will avoid certain streets or area's at certain times out of prudence. The Bullshit is in putting PC over common sense or safety. I can't believe I was stupid enough once to actually vote for Jesse. Now is as good a time as any to apologize to the Universe for my ignorance. I apologize Universe. :lol:

JM

Urban people are not all idiots. I know people, who, regardless of what Race they call themselves, will avoid certain streets or area's at certain times out of prudence. The Bullshit is in putting PC over common sense or safety. I can't believe I was stupid enough once to actually vote for Jesse. Now is as good a time as any to apologize to the Universe for my ignorance. I apologize Universe. :lol:

Obviously, the vey fact that you have been paying attention and using past experience and present facts to come to the above conclusion argues against the possibility of stupidity on your part. The Democratic party has lost the battle with the left and is now being consumed by them. There are only two types of people or groups that feel the donkys are correct. Those that need it to exert power over others and those subjects that believe what the first group tells them. The NAACP (a member of the first group) now feels it necessary to attack Tea Partiers with the race card, still, ignoring those downtrodden blacks and their children (members of the second group) and their travails regarding unemployment and depolorable intercity schools. Of course, if the NAACP chose to actually do something about black kids education they would bump into the fiefdom of another arm of the Social Democratic Party, the teachers' unions. Maybe blacks can hope for the formation of a NAACP,R (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People,...Really) but I'm not holding my breath.:frown:

JM

Oh, let me ask you guys: Intense has mentioned the PC thing, do you think it possible the the Left's Muslim PC and Black PC things might possibly collide somewhere down the line?

Could there come a time where muslims play their religion card and threaten groups like the NAACP's victimhood turf?
Also, has anybody seen any studies or polls that would tell us the political demographics of the U.S.'s Muslim population? Any GOP fans in the Muslim community? Or would such a poll have to wait for a more PC friendly environment? Just asking, don't want to stir up any trouble here. :eusa_angel:

JM

Before and after the first Gulf War most Muslims voted Republican.

It wasn't until Bush Jr.'s second election bid that most Muslims voted Democrat.

It's a pendulum thing. Reform will change much in the way the world looks at Islam too. Learning to better cope with criticism is a good starting point. Muslims around the world could learn from American Muslims, rather than trying to coerce you to shoot people and blow things up. ;) You have the platform, use it to serve justice and righteousness, make a difference. Make a difference.

JM

Obviously, the vey fact that you have been paying attention and using past experience and present facts to come to the above conclusion argues against the possibility of stupidity on your part. The Democratic party has lost the battle with the left and is now being consumed by them. There are only two types of people or groups that feel the donkys are correct. Those that need it to exert power over others and those subjects that believe what the first group tells them. The NAACP (a member of the first group) now feels it necessary to attack Tea Partiers with the race card, still, ignoring those downtrodden blacks and their children (members of the second group) and their travails regarding unemployment and depolorable intercity schools. Of course, if the NAACP chose to actually do something about black kids education they would bump into the fiefdom of another arm of the Social Democratic Party, the teachers' unions. Maybe blacks can hope for the formation of a NAACP,R (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People,...Really) but I'm not holding my breath.:frown:

JM

You would do well by reading up on the Teachers Strikes during the Lindsey years. They are worse than Organized Crime. Wait,...... they are Organized Crime. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see muslims as victims. I see Juan Williams as a bigot. Trying to weasel around that fact makes you a weasel.

:thup:

Forum List

Back