Juanita Broaddrick: Trump accusers "should bear investigation, scrutiny and vetting"

She gave that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward and was on tape prior to the affidavit admitting to the rape.
LOL

Too funny.

She swore she wasn’t raped because she didn’t want the publicity .......

........ but then throws herself into the national spotlight by lying about being raped by the president.

She was forced into the spotlight under subpoena you stupid bitch.

You rightards will swallow anything.

You're a rape supporting ****
I have provided the full transcript of the tape and numerous citations, here is yet another by former NBC national investigative correspondent and former Newsweek investigative correspondent, Michael Isikoff no doubt a rightard in your rape apologist book:

Uncovering Clinton
Aww, you poor, brain-dead cuck. She put herself in the national spotlight in 1999 when she lied about Clinton raping her. That came after her deposition and she was not subpoenaed. She voluntarily went on national television to claim Clinton raped her. That's what you idiotically framed as her “not wanting to come forward.”

No you rape apologist **** she was forced into the spotlight under subpoena.
Sorry, cuck, she appeared on Dateline. Dateline is a nationally broadcast TV show, no subpoenas involved.

That was after she was already forced into the spotlight under subpoena you rape supporting slag.

Once again she was on tape prior to that affidavit stating she had been raped and she lied on that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward but was forced to do so.
Great... post a link to this tape so the forum can believe you....

I have provided the full transcript of the tape and numerous citations, here is yet another by former NBC national investigative correspondent and former Newsweek investigative correspondent, Michael Isikoff no doubt a rightard in your rape apologist book:

Uncovering Clinton
translation: there are no tapes.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

:dance:

So Michael Isikoff is lying you sick rape apologist piece of shit?
Let me know when you find the tapes.

Already provided the full transcript and verification from Michael Isikoff you rape supporting POS.

LOL

Too funny.

She swore she wasn’t raped because she didn’t want the publicity .......

........ but then throws herself into the national spotlight by lying about being raped by the president.

You rightards will swallow anything.

Uncovering Clinton
Aww, you poor, brain-dead cuck. She put herself in the national spotlight in 1999 when she lied about Clinton raping her. That came after her deposition and she was not subpoenaed. She voluntarily went on national television to claim Clinton raped her. That's what you idiotically framed as her “not wanting to come forward.”

Sorry, cuck, she appeared on Dateline. Dateline is a nationally broadcast TV show, no subpoenas involved.

That was after she was already forced into the spotlight under subpoena you rape supporting slag.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re too fucking rightarded to even know what you’re talking about; you can’t even keep up with your own stories. You said...

”She gave that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward”

... moron.... if she didn’t want to come forward, she wouldn’t have voluntarily gone on national television. That’s why your lame excuse is dumber than dog shit.

Even worse for your idiocy, you claim...

”That was after she was already forced into the spotlight under subpoena you rape”

... imbecile.... she was not put into the spotlight by being subpoenaed— her identity was concealed as she testified under the name, “Jane Doe.” She put herself into the spotlight by going on national TV. She’s an attention craving whore who falsely claimed she was raped while she herself was cheating on her husband at the time.

Great... post a link to this tape so the forum can believe you....

Uncovering Clinton

Already provided the full transcript and verification from Michael Isikoff you rape supporting POS.
LOL

If there were tapes, you’d post them.

If there are no tapes, you post about people claiming there are tapes.

Uncovering Clinton

You’re too fucking rightarded to even know what you’re talking about; you can’t even keep up with your own stories. You said...

... moron.... if she didn’t want to come forward, she wouldn’t have voluntarily gone on national television. That’s why your lame excuse is dumber than dog shit.

”That was after she was already forced into the spotlight under subpoena you rape”

... imbecile.... she was not put into the spotlight by being subpoenaed— her identity was concealed as she testified under the name, “Jane Doe.” She put herself into the spotlight by going on national TV. She’s an attention craving whore who falsely claimed she was raped while she herself was cheating on her husband at the time.

She didn't come forward until after she was forced to under subpoena that interview was after she was already in the spotlight you laughable rape apologist ****.

Uncovering Clinton

LOL

Are you saying that Michael Isikoff is lying?

She didn't come forward until after she was forced to under subpoena that interview was after she was already in the spotlight you laughable rape apologist ****.
Moron, try to keep up with your own stupidity, will ya?

You said she didn’t want to come forward but she voluntarily goes on national TV

You said she lied because she didn’t want to be in Hillary’s crosshairs— yet she voluntarily goes on national TV and puts herself dead center on Hillary’s target.

You said the subpoena put her in the spotlight when in reality, her identity was kept secret.

You claim there are tapes of her claiming she was raped — where are they?

LOL

Maybe he is. Maybe he was misinformed. Where are the tapes if he’s tells by the truth?

No the tape which I have provided the full transcript for you and is cited in numerous articles and books which I have likewise cited you laughable fuck.

Anyone can right down a transcript. Transcripts don't prove anything.

National Review is racist? It is a leading and nationally respected publication that it leans conservative does not make it racist or a nutter website, you are not a serious person. Regardless the tape is likewise cited in this book by investigative journalist Michael Isikoff no doubt a racist nutter in your warped sense of reality:

Um, yeah, the National REview is racist as shit. It helped give us the Alt-Right.

National Review Wants Credit for Opposing the Alt-Right Movement It Helped Create

It has a truly ugly history on civil rights going back to the days of MLK.

National Review's Ugly Civil Rights History

Naw, Isikoff is just a clown. That we spent the 1990's worried about whether a president who brought us peace and prosperity got a blow job or not shows how messed up our priorities were.

Naw, Isikoff is just a clown. That we spent the 1990's worried about whether a president who brought us peace and prosperity got a blow job or not shows how messed up our priorities were.

lol.........shows you how off the hook this guys is ^^........implying that Isikoff is some right wing hack!

Of course she was, but lefties don't know this because their media keeps them in the dark.
slick got away with rape and the victim is victimized a second time [at least]
Agree....though this just might be changing.

Old Slick Willie might finally get his just deserts.

Naw, it's unlikely, but you guys keep dreaming.

Juanita Brodderick was a liar 20 years ago and she's a liar now.
Monica was a liar too, until she produced that blue stained dress that made you cry like a little bitch.

Monica never claimed raped. Lying about a BJ is one thing. Lying about sexual assault is another.

Of course she was, but lefties don't know this because their media keeps them in the dark.
slick got away with rape and the victim is victimized a second time [at least]
Agree....though this just might be changing.

Old Slick Willie might finally get his just deserts.

Naw, it's unlikely, but you guys keep dreaming.

Juanita Brodderick was a liar 20 years ago and she's a liar now.
Monica was a liar too, until she produced that blue stained dress that made you cry like a little bitch.

Monica never claimed raped. Lying about a BJ is one thing. Lying about sexual assault is another.
Who said she claimed rape?

Is this a lame attempt at a strawman argument?

lol..........."claimed" is now the new guilty in America. This is nuts. Being a victim of a total fabrication by women ( plural ) certainly gives me kinda a different perspective.:popcorn:

FYI -- there are only 3 or 4 banned words at USMB. You just used up the "C" one.. Postmodernism Sux

Moron, try to keep up with your own stupidity, will ya?

You said she didn’t want to come forward but she voluntarily goes on national TV

You said she lied because she didn’t want to be in Hillary’s crosshairs— yet she voluntarily goes on national TV and puts herself dead center on Hillary’s target.

You said the subpoena put her in the spotlight when in reality, her identity was kept secret.

She didn't go on tv until after she was already forced into the spotlight under subpoena and her name had been leaked to the press you ignorant illiterate rape supporting ****:

Going public: 1999Edit
Rumors continued to circulate in tabloids and on talk radio, now with Broaddrick's name attached.[13] Broaddrick was upset by a tabloid report that she had been paid to keep quiet, and decided to agree to an interview with NBC's Lisa Myers. Myers interviewed her on January 20, 1999, the day after Clinton was impeached.

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

You claim there are tapes of her claiming she was raped — where are they?

I have provided the full transcript and and numerous articles and books verifying its authenticity, are you calling Michael Isikoff a liar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah I see the national investigative correspondent for NBC at the time is now a clown, you're a fucking joke.

No the tape which I have provided the full transcript for you and is cited in numerous articles and books which I have likewise cited you laughable fuck.

Anyone can right down a transcript. Transcripts don't prove anything.

It was verified by Michael Isikoff fucktard you have nothing but fallacious denials in support of your sick rape apologetics.

Um, yeah, the National REview is racist as shit. It helped give us the Alt-Right.

National Review Wants Credit for Opposing the Alt-Right Movement It Helped Create

It has a truly ugly history on civil rights going back to the days of MLK.

National Review's Ugly Civil Rights History

Media Matters? XXXX - Mod Edit -- hints of violence towards a member. Postmodernism Sux

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL

Maybe he is. Maybe he was misinformed. Where are the tapes if he’s tells by the truth?

I see so now Michael Isikoff is part of the vast right wing conspiracy. You people are laughable, there is nothing you will not do to support rape, you are sick in the head and should be sterilized.

I provided the full transcript and numerous verifications of its authenticity, the audio from 20 years ago didn't make it onto the internet you dumb ****.

Forum List

Back