Judge Cannon has blown it.

I held a clearance in the military as well...And I'll say I don't like the nonsense with our classified info....With that said, if you really believe that this prosecution of Trump is so all important, and justified, then it must royally piss you off that Biden, and former Presidents got away with it?

I fullly support prosecution of FPOTUS#45, POTUS Biden, Ex-VP Pence, and any past President holding classified information.

However FPOTUS#45 isn't being prosecuted for having classified information.

And, if we are to be critically thinking here, why is it that the timing of this, and the singular case of so heavily going after not only a former POTUS, but the zeal in wanting to make sure that he is imprisoned, forever changing how we as America deal with our internal political divisions...This plan in action right now weakens our ability to tell any other banana republic that their way of jailing political opponents is wrong....I think what is happening is sad.

How elected official handle classified information needs a total overhaul from the ground up. This two tiered handling of classified information must end. There definitely should not be one standard for everyone else and a different standard for elected officials.

WW

Last edited:
No, I mean she is pro-Trump in every sense of the word. She's also inexperienced. Way over her head. And just a fuckin' bitch!

She needs to be removed from the 11th circuit and replaced with a real judge.
Is it your experience over hers?

Forum List

Back