Judge Chutkan swiftly smacks down six motions a day after setting March 2024 trial date

Justice delayed is justice denied.

You should be happy we will finally get to see his defense presented, in court!

What are you afraid of.....?
Not a damn thing. However, I am getting pretty fed up with the bullshit.

A proper defense would take several years to compile with this garbage.

Are you for not allowing an American citizen their Constitutional rights because they happen to be The Orange Man you

hate because the media told you to?

Are you for not allowing an American citizen their Constitutional rights because they happen to be The Orange Man you

Tell us again about those Political Prisoners held for years without trial and how unfair that was.

You mean like the 1/6 protestors, or your Jihadi friends that Obama freed in exchange for a traitor?

Who later had to be killed by our military.

I was talking about the 1/6 protestors. Those political prisoners we hear about. Those who haven’t gotten their day in court. Your other main point in the false equivalency argument.

why would it take several years? smith's case is much narrower than willis's. and trump was ready with the best evah defense immediately in willis's case. he even announced a press conference.

I was talking about the 1/6 protestors. Those political prisoners we hear about. Those who haven’t gotten their day in court. Your other main point in the false equivalency argument.
So why have those people been held without reasonable bail, commie?

Yes, most Americans see where your way of doing things is going. :rolleyes-41:

Good luck with that, ShitLord, you're gonna need it. Furthermore, you ain't gonna get it.

:banana:

Last edited:
11.5 million documents already scanned by the prosecution. Yeah, right! :auiqs.jpg:

And they are all relevant to the prosecution too, huh?

I'm no lawyer, but I do have a good bullshit detector. :rolleyes-41:

That's a bunch of bullshit.

Let's take a look at actual court documents:

1693409498150.png

So the prosecution requested emails from the Secret Service. Do you think the IT Support for the Secret Services printed to paper 3.1 million documents, handed the boxes to the the prosecution and then the prosecution scanned them in?

No, the documents are already electronic. Same thing with Twitter account subpoena responses, Grand Jury Testimony, video and audio recordings, etc. - they were already electronic.

1693409717965.png

Then there is this. The prosecution informed the courts that the documents are already in electronic format, available in standard database format, and is comletely searchable.

This from court documents submitted to the court (link above).

Are you still under the impression that it's going to take decades to scan paper documents back into an electronic format?

Is the prosecution lying when they say that the documents are already electronic and ready for transfer?

WW

So why have those people been held without reasonable bail, commie?

Yes, most Americans see where your way of doing things is going. :rolleyes-41:

Good luck with that, ShitLord, you're gonna need it. Furthermore, you ain't gonna get it.

:banana:

I wish you guys were more consistent. Even just a little bit. In one thread you rant and rave about no cash bail in Liberal Hellholes. In the next thread you bitch and moan about how your precious Insurgents were denied bail and how that is totally awful.

In a way, but not the way you intended, you are right. Most people see the way things are going.

Sixty percent believe Trump committed a crime. Tweets of how failed and fake fraudulent enemies aren’t going to convince them. False equivalency isn’t working. Trump has one way to do it. Otherwise he has zero hope of winning the election. There is no way that the people will elect him with all these charges waiting in the wings.

People don’t like Biden. Hell I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in any way preferable to the other steaming pile of shit. The bad news is that people don’t like Trump either. Both of them are slightly more popular than Herpes.

The conventional wisdom is that Trump's team et al. will drown the court in motions..not so fast says Judge!

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan denied six motions on Tuesday in the federal elections case against former President Donald Trump.
A day after setting Trump's trial date for March 4, Chutkan wasted no time shooting down the six motions.
At least one document was described as a brief "in support of Donald Trump."
Other motions denied were from the Galaxy Bar Association, "D.A. Feliciano," and Victor Shorkin. It was not immediately clear which side those motions supported. A Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus was also denied.

Chutkan has set a brisk trial schedule, with pre-trial motions due by October 9. Trump's team had asked for a 2026 trial date.
Oh yeah! There is a God! Fuck Trump! Fuck that lying POS!

I wish you guys were more consistent. Even just a little bit. In one thread you rant and rave about no cash bail in Liberal Hellholes. In the next thread you bitch and moan about how your precious Insurgents were denied bail and how that is totally awful.

In a way, but not the way you intended, you are right. Most people see the way things are going.

Sixty percent believe Trump committed a crime. Tweets of how failed and fake fraudulent enemies aren’t going to convince them. False equivalency isn’t working. Trump has one way to do it. Otherwise he has zero hope of winning the election. There is no way that the people will elect him with all these charges waiting in the wings.

People don’t like Biden. Hell I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in any way preferable to the other steaming pile of shit. The bad news is that people don’t like Trump either. Both of them are slightly more popular than Herpes.
I tell ya wut, in a way, fuck you! Bullshit! :fu:
None of that happened in this thread, touchhole.

Last edited:
That many documents? Bullshit, motherfucker!

Even if there is some kinda money-counter-ish document scanner, (which I doubt there is)

it'll take a team several years just to scan them all.

And the searching will lag behind that.
They have companies that do that. He can afford it. Welcome to justice in the US.

Lol 😂😂😂 why don't you read the thread?
I have, and I don't see the actual possibility of it happening before at least 2029 or so.

We could get into the max pages the best speed readers in the world can do a day and skimming and all that if you like. :)

Somehow I have read extensively on that :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back