Judge Declares Omar Is Gui-lty – Orders Her To Repay It All, Then Finds Another Sk-leton

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Wonder when she will be prosecuted but she has 3 shields going for her...being a woman, a DemonRAT, and a muslim!

Campaign Finance Fraud, spending Campaign money on her own personal expenses.
She committed numerous felonies, filed false tax returns, married her brother, filed joint tax returns with men she claimed were her husbands but was not married to.

Wonder when she will be prosecuted but she has 3 shields going for her...being a woman, a DemonRAT, and a muslim!

Guilty of mispending 3500 of campaign finds.

And your point?

I believe Trump has the same peoblems.

Guilty of mispending 3500 of campaign finds.

And your point?

I believe Trump has the same peoblems.

The point? Trump's personal Lawyer is going to prison for campaign finance violations.

My bad. He's a Republican. Lost my head for a sec

isn't she the slut who accused Trump of fraud?

No, it was rape and the accuser was Ivana Trump. Why would call an old lady a slut?
You're conflating two entirely separate things, moron.

My point being why would you call Omar a 'slut' when there are so many examples of the classic definition of what a slut is. When you use pejoratives that don't fit the target then taking anything else seriously afterwards is pointless.

Whereas if I called you a fat cue ball it'd be accurate because I've seen your picture.

No, it was rape and the accuser was Ivana Trump. Why would call an old lady a slut?

My point being why would you call Omar a 'slut' when there are so many examples of the classic definition of what a slut is. When you use pejoratives that don't fit the target then taking anything else seriously afterwards is pointless.

Whereas if I called you a fat cue ball it'd be accurate because I've seen your picture.
  1. I didn't call her a slut, moron.
  2. You still conflated a statement Ivana made with the behavior of Omar, when they have nothing to do with each other.

the "slut" in question is the well-known muslimah sharmuhtah---
ILHAN OMAR. I know nothing about "old lady" including its gender

You don't know Ivana Trump's gender? Are you confused?

No but apparently you are. I'm pretty sure it's Omar in court and under indictment and not Ivannah. Is it time to impeach her? Is it time to call Joe Biden a sniviling, draft dodging coward?

Jo

I didn't say you did, piggy.

2. You still conflated a statement Ivana made with the behavior of Omar, when they have nothing to do with each other.

They have as much to do with each other as calling Omar a slut. Damn, Spanky, don't you have a happy meal to chew on?

It's the sign of embarrassment.

Jo

No kidding, Omar is a "slut"?

I didn't say you did, piggy.

They have as much to do with each other as calling Omar a slut. Damn, Spanky, don't you have a happy meal to chew on?

Um no not really.... Under Muslim law she would not be condemned to having sex with each and every one of her fraudulent partners. Since their marriages will no doubt confirmed by Sharia even if they weren't confirmed by United States law.

Having such a public record of sluttiness more or less qualifies one for the name..

Jo

Forum List

Back