Judge Declares Omar Is Gui-lty – Orders Her To Repay It All, Then Finds Another Sk-leton

I didn't claim it was accurate, not saying it's not true, just not claiming it was.
Yet you stated it, as if it was, then further accuse someone else of this-

Sure, buddy, you go right ahead and believe the outrageous without a credible source.

Can’t make this stuff up.

Yes, I responded to someone who called Omar a "slut" because I thought that insult was oddly placed. I never said Trump raped his wife, only that he was accused of it.
And yet you see nothing wrong with your comment.

Not really. Trump was accused of rape, that is a fact. I never said it was true. To be honest, I'm not sure either way.
Just quit. You were caught. Admit it.

Nope, someone accused Omar of being a 'slut' without any basis, so why not just repeat the fact that Trump had been accused of rape? I guess you're kind of missing that point which is the reason I posted it.

the "slut" in question is the well-known muslimah sharmuhtah---
ILHAN OMAR. I know nothing about "old lady" including its gender

You don't know Ivana Trump's gender? Are you confused?
You don’t keep up-
Donald Trump "Rape" Report "Totally Without Merit," Says Ivana

I didn't claim it was accurate, not saying it's not true, just not claiming it was.

Sure, buddy, you go right ahead and believe the outrageous without a credible source.

Yes, I responded to someone who called Omar a "slut", a woman who accused Trump of breaking the law and I thought that insult was oddly placed. I never said Trump raped his wife, only that he was accused of it and wanted to confirm who exactly the slut was this poster was talking about.
She is a Whore for Islam, and hates America.

She is Satan's Concubine.

allah is The Devil.

Reject him and save your soul.

Or maybe you like being The Devil's Slut like her.

Yes, I responded to someone who called Omar a "slut" because I thought that insult was oddly placed. I never said Trump raped his wife, only that he was accused of it.

Not really. Trump was accused of rape, that is a fact. I never said it was true. To be honest, I'm not sure either way.

Nope, someone accused Omar of being a 'slut' without any basis, so why not just repeat the fact that Trump had been accused of rape? I guess you're kind of missing that point which is the reason I posted it.
Well, according to your reasoning, he was more justified in his comment, considering it is fact she had not formally divorced, before she married again.

Eventually photos of her Genital Mutilation will get out on the Internet.

WTF IS THAT? Looks like a damn GYRO!
275648_original.jpg

Ah, keeping it Christian are we?

Greek Orthodox

It's a Greek Gyro.

Do you have something against Greeks or is it Gyros you don't like?

Maybe you approve of Genital Mutilation of which Omar advocates?

Please enlighten us.

She doesn't advocate for it. Just like you don't follow the 10 commandments.

You don’t keep up-

Yes, I responded to someone who called Omar a "slut", a woman who accused Trump of breaking the law and I thought that insult was oddly placed. I never said Trump raped his wife, only that he was accused of it and wanted to confirm who exactly the slut was this poster was talking about.

allah is The Devil.

Who are you trying to hurt? She won't read this and we've established I think you're a moron.

You don’t keep up-

allah is The Devil.

Oh, please,

Well, according to your reasoning, he was more justified in his comment, considering it is fact she had not formally divorced, before she married again.

Well, I doubt the videos authenticity and secondly the definition of a slut is not having two husbands. However raping someone is usually what rapists do as Trump was accused of.

What this thread really comes down to is Omar is a Muslim woman, so of course that makes her fair game in today's conservative hate driven attacks of misogyny and xenophobia. You can't be bothered to stick with the facts, always has to be way over the top. However you guys don't like that in reverse.

allah is The Devil.

Oh, please,

That's what you're standing next to. Enjoy it.

allah is The Devil.

Oh, please,

The Great Satan is the puny fake Muslim god, with a small g.

The Koran is the biggest lie ever told to mankind.

allah is called the great deceiver.

But The True God cannot tell a lie or deceive anyone.

Satan is The Father of all lies.

Muslims worship the god of lies.

It's really that simple.

All Muslims burn in Hell with The Fake Prophet Muhammad who is spending eternity being boiled in a vat of Pig Fat for his sins.

The demons tear off his boiled flesh at the end of every day, and then he is given new skin to be boiled and have ripped from his body over and over again throughout eternity.

All Terrorists are tortured in this manner with Muhammad for their wickedness and treachery and hatred of The True God.

Their false god, Satan, who they call allah, does this to them for failing him in defeating the one True God, and failing to stop Jesus The Christ from returning to Judge him and send allah and his followers to Hell for ever.

Last edited:

allah is The Devil.

Oh, please,

I am standing next to nothing. I call him out and yet you make a crap comment. Happy Joy, you are a farce.

Well, I doubt the videos authenticity and secondly the definition of a slut is not having two husbands. However raping someone is usually what rapists do as Trump was accused of.

What this thread really comes down to is Omar is a Muslim woman, so of course that makes her fair game in today's conservative hate driven attacks of misogyny and xenophobia. You can't be bothered to stick with the facts, always has to be way over the top. However you guys don't like that in reverse.

You are babbling nonsense-----something like that slut, Omar.
I am intrigued-----"DEFINITION OF SLUT"???

allah is The Devil.

Oh, please,

I am standing next to nothing. I call him out and yet you make a crap comment. Happy Joy, you are a farce.

You kidding me? That's the Republican party today, that is certainly the wingnuts on USMB. You're either with them or you're against them. They are an ineffective poison and it's impossible to have any sort of sane debate on this board because numbnuts like tree want to tell us about the great satan and other disqualifying debate themes.

Apparently according to the right a slut is anyone who disagrees with them.

oh---is that your definition of "slut"? I have an entirely different definition-----as a registered democrat---over the past
50 years. By "right" most people mean "republican" when speaking of American politics. It is not at all clear to me that
the definition of these words is based on party registration

oh---is that your definition of "slut"?

I think I made it perfectly clear that it's not my definition.

I have an entirely different definition-----as a registered democrat---over the past
50 years. By "right" most people mean "republican" when speaking of American politics.

I kind of mean the right like the far right. You know, about 80% of this board. You don't have to be a Republican to be on the right, you could be some sort of fuckwad Democrat who thinks there were good people walking along in that group of tiki torches whining about Jews.

I have an entirely different definition-----as a registered democrat---over the past
50 years. By "right" most people mean "republican" when speaking of American politics.

I kind of mean the right like the far right. You know, about 80% of this board. You don't have to be a Republican to be on the right, you could be some sort of fuckwad Democrat who thinks there were good people walking along in that group of tiki torches whining about Jews.

try again----the comment by trump referred to the people who objected to the SHIT UPON statues of confederate generals that
you advocate

try again----the comment by trump referred to the people who objected to the SHIT UPON statues of confederate generals that
you advocate

I advocate for confederate generals? Do you ever get tired of your lies just to fail badly at your attempt to prove anything? I kind of feel sad for you.

Forum List

Back