Judge dismisses Covington HS lawsuit, saying news is actually opinion

Your claim is a bald faced lie.

I approached them in a confrontational manner THAT IS PROVEN.

They did not nothing but laugh and smile which is not taunting.

He is a proven liar and stolen valor fraud

You approached them? Really?

the only thing the Covington kids proved is $6000 a year won't buy you good manners.
HE approached them yes I made a typo

They did display good manners

You proved that you are a liar

Hope that thug's parents are forced to pick up the lawyer tab for both sides.

Why? The media lied.

The reason it was thrown out is that the judge said news and facts did not exist and everything is opinion

It’s actually very eye opening.

There are no facts, only opinions. That’s what the judge ruled.
Nope...they did not lie....and it's time for the parents of that thug to stop enabling him.

The media assaults were false. Why doesn’t that bother you?

They lied, The Native American was the aggressor.

Why do you distort facts?

To what end?
A man chanting and beating a drum is aggressive?
Aggressive may be too strong a word for some people but it is confrontational to walk up to someone and start chanting a beating a drum in their face which is what happened.

To stand and smile back is quite passive
Other students stepped aside
Hat Boy would not

Why? The media lied.

The reason it was thrown out is that the judge said news and facts did not exist and everything is opinion

Nope...they did not lie....and it's time for the parents of that thug to stop enabling him.

To what end?
Aggressive may be too strong a word for some people but it is confrontational to walk up to someone and start chanting a beating a drum in their face which is what happened.

Hat Boy would not
There was no reason for him to.

It was a wide area with plenty of open space. The indian punk was directly approaching him

Fake fucking news.

The judge says it himself

It’s all opinion, not facts.

Judge tosses Covington Catholic student’s defamation lawsuit against Washington Post

I thought conservatives hated frivolous lawsuits?
This one was not frivolous

Wapo did do a smear job but the judge decided correctly. LOSING a law suit does not make it frivolous

Suffice to say that although they lost the suit and should have Wapo is forever known as a tabloid rag with no professional ethics

They became public figures once it went viral . No way this lawsuit was going to make it .

I just got a warning from the website.

I apologize. Everything my website overlord believe is what I believe,.

Orange man bad Derp derp derp

Just crazy you are not allowed to accuse people of murder on this forum.

what is the world coming to
You murdered me!

Golfing Gator is a murderer! He murdered me!

I am feeling ok, but Golfing Gator laughed at my claim. He is obstructing justice.

He murdered me.

When he says he did not murder me, he is obstructing justice.

He can’t defend himself.

I just got a warning from the website.

I apologize. Everything my website overlord believe is what I believe,.

Orange man bad Derp derp derp

Just crazy you are not allowed to accuse people of murder on this forum.

what is the world coming to
You murdered me!

Golfing Gator is a murderer! He murdered me!

I am feeling ok, but Golfing Gator laughed at my claim. He is obstructing justice.

He murdered me.

When he says he did not murder me, he is obstructing justice.

He can’t defend himself.

I am pretty sure you think you are being witty and making some kind of point...but let me assure you, all you are doing is making it look like you are on a 3 day bender.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fake fucking news.

Judge tosses Covington Catholic student’s defamation lawsuit against Washington Post

Wapo did do a smear job but the judge decided correctly. LOSING a law suit does not make it frivolous

Suffice to say that although they lost the suit and should have Wapo is forever known as a tabloid rag with no professional ethics

They became public figures once it went viral . No way this lawsuit was going to make it .
They were made into public figures in a smear campaign they did not seek it out.

The basis of their suit may have been wrong but it was not frivolous

Fake fucking news.

Hope that thug's parents are forced to pick up the lawyer tab for both sides.

Why? The media lied.

Not what was said.

Shut up. You murder dolphins and can’t prove that you don’t.

Dolphin murderer...ugh

I doubt that. I live in Kansas, we don't fish for dolphins here.

Fake fucking news.

They were made into public figures in a smear campaign they did not seek it out.

It was frivolous.

Why? The media lied.

To what end?

Hat Boy would not
Dollar to donuts he does that to the not-in-crowd kids at his school....He's a bully thug enabled by his parents.

Fake fucking news.

The judge may have a point here, that the WP has so little credibility that no one with sense believes a word printed inside as it is fake news.

The Falwell v Flynt case was lost by the distinguished theologian, when it was determined that no one would believe the journalist Flynt's assertion about Falwell's mum.

The Washington Post is a very credible newspaper. But if Trump tells you hell is good, you'd do your level best to get there.

LOL at prog-news. It's sad really. News has become political narration, it's a story book.

It's further proof that as our country ages we continue to regress, including loss of dignity, respect, accountability, bronze and brains. Progs are responsible for most of it.

LOL at prog-news. It's sad really. News has become political narration, it's a story book.

It's further proof that as our country ages we continue to regress, including loss of dignity, respect, accountability, bronze and brains. Progs are responsible for most of it.
More proof we need to send Democrats to reeducation camps. They need to be locked in cell and forced to watch Tucker Carlson 24 hours a day.

Dupe thread, plus he didn't say news is an opinion, he said reporting can include opinions from the people involved in the incident being reported.

The media lied. The Native American walked over to the child and hit th drum in the face if a child while black people hurled racist comments at the class.

We know this is the truth. The corporate media lied for political purposes.
where was Fox News or Wikileaks?

Fake fucking news.

It was frivolous.
It was not frivolous

Clearly you do not understand what the word means

Forum List

Back