Judge dismisses Covington HS lawsuit, saying news is actually opinion

This is why Putin disappears "journalists"...we might consider that.

Fake fucking news.

The judge says it himself

It’s all opinion, not facts.

Judge tosses Covington Catholic student’s defamation lawsuit against Washington Post
Hope that thug's parents are forced to pick up the lawyer tab for both sides.

Why? The media lied.

The reason it was thrown out is that the judge said news and facts did not exist and everything is opinion

It’s actually very eye opening.

There are no facts, only opinions. That’s what the judge ruled.
Nope...they did not lie....and it's time for the parents of that thug to stop enabling him.
They did lie by omission.

You are a proven liar for calling those kids thugs

What a disgusting coward you are

Dupe thread, plus he didn't say news is an opinion, he said reporting can include opinions from the people involved in the incident being reported.

The media lied. The Native American walked over to the child and hit th drum in the face if a child while black people hurled racist comments at the class.

We know this is the truth. The corporate media lied for political purposes.
Nope. The media reported the story they were told by the participants. Maybe one of them lied, the media did not.

:lmao:

upload_2019-7-27_9-4-55.png

The flying monkey minions of the DNC were attacking children, and you're good with that.

Dupe thread, plus he didn't say news is an opinion, he said reporting can include opinions from the people involved in the incident being reported.

The media lied. The Native American walked over to the child and hit th drum in the face if a child while black people hurled racist comments at the class.

Nope. The media reported the story they were told by the participants. Maybe one of them lied, the media did not.

The judge ruled there are no facts, only opinions.

In my opinion, you murder hookers.

That’s so bad, dude. Why do you murder hookers?

that is not what the judge ruled, no matter how many times you tell that lie, it will still be a lie

Correct me with facts

The lawsuit alleged the Washington Post smeared the high school student in its “war against the president” and accused Sandmann of being a racist. U.S. District Judge William Bertelsman said in his ruling Friday that the newspaper never named Sandmann in its initial reporting, instead writing that “hat wearing teens” were involved in the incident, nor did it publish any photo of him.

Nothing about news being opinion.
Nothing about there being no such thing as facts
Nothing like anything you have claimed.

I just got a warning from the website.

I apologize. Everything my website overlord believe is what I believe,.

Orange man bad Derp derp derp

Just crazy you are not allowed to accuse people of murder on this forum.

what is the world coming to

Fake fucking news.

Judge tosses Covington Catholic student’s defamation lawsuit against Washington Post

That can be an opinion, fake news vs real news vs paid advertising.

News media have certain standards of professional ethics.

The facts are traditionally the 5 W's: who, what, when, where, and why.

Anything beyond that is arguably opinion.

That's why there is usually an editor: news articles tend to get too long, and somebody has to bleep out expletives on TV for the sake of the children.

Link please, if you're going to call it a dupe.

Fake fucking news.

Why? The media lied.

The reason it was thrown out is that the judge said news and facts did not exist and everything is opinion

Nope...they did not lie....and it's time for the parents of that thug to stop enabling him.

The media assaults were false. Why doesn’t that bother you?

They lied, The Native American was the aggressor.

Why do you distort facts?

To what end?
A man chanting and beating a drum is aggressive?

Fake fucking news.

Poor white racist kid isn't getting the millions he wanted. Aww.
What did he do or say to make you call him a racist? Besides making liberals show just how stupid you are. You pick on little kids, why don't y'all try to bully the bikers at a bikers for Trump rally? Because you're a bunch of pussies.

Oh bull crap, I knew the truth when I first saw it. A grown man beating a drum directly in a kids face. I wish one of you dipshits would do that to me. I would tell you one time to get it out of my face. If he didn't I would knock him on his ass.

Fake fucking news.

Why? The media lied.

To what end?
Aggressive may be too strong a word for some people but it is confrontational to walk up to someone and start chanting a beating a drum in their face which is what happened.

To stand and smile back is quite passive

Fake fucking news.

Why? The media lied.

To what end?
Beating it directly in someone's face, yes it is.

Fake fucking news.

I thought conservatives hated frivolous lawsuits?
This one was not frivolous

Wapo did do a smear job but the judge decided correctly. LOSING a law suit does not make it frivolous

Suffice to say that although they lost the suit and should have Wapo is forever known as a tabloid rag with no professional ethics

Why? The media lied.

Actually, the facts could cut many ways. From the viewpoint of the people at the event, the kid was taunting the old man.

I know if I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad would have slapped me into a new zip code.

Fake fucking news.

Why? The media lied.

To what end?
We live in a nation where in many places it becomes mano mano from an aggressor. If you don't respond in kind you can be a twat, a fronthole, a c**nt, a little dik, a pussy and so much more. At this point many people do not respond back. But it seems more people are carrying weapons with them. whether legal or not for their safety. What that Indian man did and the Black Jewish guys did was not civil. And if those kids were not careful, there could have been assaults and worse to them. p.s......we have seen what happens to someone wearing a hat as the kids were wearing. These media/entertainers/politicians have brought this on for nothing.

Why? The media lied.

Actually, the facts could cut many ways. From the viewpoint of the people at the event, the kid was taunting the old man.

I know if I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad would have slapped me into a new zip code.
Your claim is a bald faced lie.

He approached them in a confrontational manner THAT IS PROVEN.

They did not nothing but laugh and smile which is not taunting.

He is a proven liar and stolen valor fraud

Last edited:

Forum List

Back