Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims 'entirely divorced from facts

Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims 'entirely divorced from the facts'

1st the Mueller testimony disaster now this...life has got to suck for Democrats / snowflakes right now...

:p

Thanks, easyt65, I'm so glad we have a fair judge left in the Federal system. Judge Koeltl, I understand, was appointed by Bill Clinton, and this judge is living proof that there has to be validity to claims made against innocent people.

From the article: "The ruling came as Democrats increasingly have sought to tie the Trump team to illegal activity in Russia, in spite of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings that the campaign in fact refused multiple offers by Russians to involve them in hacking and disinformation efforts."
Eager to tie Trump to anyone else's wrongdoing is Third Rock From the Sun material

However, Judge Koeltl, sitting in the Southern District of New York, wrote in his 81-page opinion Tuesday that the DNC's argument was "entirely divorced" from the factual record in the case.​

Personally I think it's a bullshit ruling but you can't win them all.

The harder the Democrats try to keep going after Trump and his team members the more evidence is exposed revealing and confirming more and more of Obama and his administration's protection of Hillary against indictment / prison and their attempted coup against a newly elected President.

Federal Judge Took Democrats' Russia Collusion Lawsuit Against The Trump Campaign To The Woodshed

Judges Torches Democrats' Sore Loser Lawsuit Against Trump Campaign Over Russia Collusion Myth
30 Jul 19 ~ By Matt Vespa
Judges Torches Democrats' Sore Loser Lawsuit Against Trump Campaign Over Russia Collusion Myth
In short, the judge, a Clinton appointee, took ... A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) …
Oh, and it gets even more brutal, as Fox added that even if the Russians had provided the information from the hack directly to the Trump team, it would not be illegal since the campaign proper did not participate with the electronic intrusion. Judge John Koeltl, a Bill Clinton appointee sitting in the Southern District of New York, wrote in his 81-page opinion Tuesday that the DNC's argument was "entirely divorced" from the facts.

Comment:
Hmm....., a Clinton appointed Judge no less.
Strange how the FBI never examined the DNC Servers as part of their investigation into the hacking.... NO collusion was the conclusion after a two years and more than $30 million dollars attempting a coup d' etat to remove a duly elected President!! Democrats are becoming comical as they lurch from one shattered dream to another.
No one wins with the hatred of the Democrats have racked up to the heavens above. The House wasted two years on a hoax, did nothing about the immigration problem at our border or the homeless in California, or the conditions in their controlled Plantation Blue cities like Flint, Chicago, San Francisco and Baltimore.

Federal Judge Took Democrats' Russia Collusion Lawsuit Against The Trump Campaign To The Woodshed

30 Jul 19 ~ By Matt Vespa
In short, the judge, a Clinton appointee, took ... A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) …
Oh, and it gets even more brutal, as Fox added that even if the Russians had provided the information from the hack directly to the Trump team, it would not be illegal since the campaign proper did not participate with the electronic intrusion. Judge John Koeltl, a Bill Clinton appointee sitting in the Southern District of New York, wrote in his 81-page opinion Tuesday that the DNC's argument was "entirely divorced" from the facts.

Comment:
Hmm....., a Clinton appointed Judge no less.
Strange how the FBI never examined the DNC Servers as part of their investigation into the hacking.... NO collusion was the conclusion after a two years and more than $30 million dollars attempting a coup d' etat to remove a duly elected President!! Democrats are becoming comical as they lurch from one shattered dream to another.
No one wins with the hatred of the Democrats have racked up to the heavens above. The House wasted two years on a hoax, did nothing about the immigration problem at our border or the homeless in California, or the conditions in their controlled Plantation Blue cities like Flint, Chicago, San Francisco and Baltimore.

And another commie conspiracy theory bits the dust. Got to love it. LMAO

Wow, I'm just surprised that some honesty from a democrat appointed judge appeared.
Not as surprised as these liberals, I'm sure.
Yup...... Is this thread number four? Five? Six? Don't know, I've lost count today........ :eusa_whistle:
Hmmm, I guess I don't read all the threads this board provides and nobody has reported any. Go ahead and give us the list and will get on it, Ringel. :eusa_whistle:

Wow, I'm just surprised that some honesty from a democrat appointed judge appeared.
Not as surprised as these liberals, I'm sure.
Yup...... Is this thread number four? Five? Six? Don't know, I've lost count today........ :eusa_whistle:
Hmmm, I guess I don't read all the threads this board provides and nobody has reported any. Go ahead and give us the list and will get on it, Ringel. :eusa_whistle:
Really? :eusa_eh:

I heard that George Stephanopoulos vowed to finish Trump' career after Mueller hearing.

Please double down on your prayers for God to protect President Trump from more spin-room garbage. Stephanopoulos was once chief spinner in the Bill Clinton spinroom. When he quit, that post was taken by Hillary Clinton. After that, she became the one that lied to the press about Bill's latest girlfriends being a habitual loose woman, liar, cheater, and worse. Stephanopoulos made noises about becoming a conservative, but instead, he joined the liberal press and took it to the next level of being the mouthpiece for liberals and the silencer of rogue press people who dared to post the truth anywhere online or lose the best interviews with leftists. That lying and cheating business drove truthtellers of Fox News into being the #1 news source for tv viewers and you-tube remakes for people with severely limited incomes.

My prayer is that God continues to bless America and gives us everyone here the strength and light to ideals of the truth.

'Night, everybody. :sleep:

Forum List

Back