Judge: Hobby Lobby won't have to pay fines

[
So you're okay with the government forcing people to do things that violate their religious beliefs.

Of course, your religion is Government, so you want to force your religious views on everyone else.

I'm always wondering about this bizarre belief that we believe in "Government as religion" when we think the government can do some things better than the private sector.
I wasn't talking to you, but obviously I hit a nerve.

It's okay, Joe. Just say some Our Governments and Hail Barrys, and you'll be fine.

No, guy, you talk this crazy shit all the time. I find it hilarous when you guys can't hide your mean-spiritedness and bigotry behind a bible and vestments, you complain that we all want to impose our "government faith" on you.

This whole argument shows why we need single payer. The idea that a person can be denied health care because his employer is a religious lunatic shows the foolishness of employer based health insurance.

...you complain that we all want to impose our "government faith" on you.
Wait for it...
This whole argument shows why we need single payer
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, how is this 'Faith-based".

What this shows is that Employer based insurance is pretty awful. (That would be the stuff you edited out.)

Frankly, I've been in government run health care systems when I was in the military, and privately run employer based ones since then.

Like my previous employer, who let me go after I required a serious operation.

here's the thing, guy. Half the country is ALREADY in some form of government program.

Medicare, Medicaid, the VA.

And they often take cases private insurance/employers wouldn't touch. Blue Cross and Cigna ain't stepping up to help the vet who lost an Arm in Iraq and suffers from PTSD from Afghanistan.

...you complain that we all want to impose our "government faith" on you.
Wait for it...
This whole argument shows why we need single payer
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, how is this 'Faith-based".

What this shows is that Employer based insurance is pretty awful. (That would be the stuff you edited out.)

Frankly, I've been in government run health care systems when I was in the military, and privately run employer based ones since then.

Like my previous employer, who let me go after I required a serious operation.

here's the thing, guy. Half the country is ALREADY in some form of government program.

Medicare, Medicaid, the VA.

And they often take cases private insurance/employers wouldn't touch. Blue Cross and Cigna ain't stepping up to help the vet who lost an Arm in Iraq and suffers from PTSD from Afghanistan.
It's faith-based because you think the government can run health care efficiently and effectively.

Hint: Look at the IRS. Look at DoD. Look at Congress. Look at ANY government agency.

What makes you think they can run health care any better than these monumentally bloated and inefficient agencies?

Faith. Nothing but faith.

It's faith-based because you think the government can run health care efficiently and effectively.

Faith is based on beliefs that have no proof. Such as< "I believe there's an old man in the sky who totally approves of my bigotry and homophobia" That's faith.

Reason is "I think government can run health care better than private industries because it already does."

Hint: Look at the IRS. Look at DoD. Look at Congress. Look at ANY government agency.

What makes you think they can run health care any better than these monumentally bloated and inefficient agencies?

How about the fact that Medicare has a higher satisfaction rating from its recipiants than privately held plans?

How about the fact the VA is one of the best systems in the country.

How about the fact that other industrialized nations have single payer. They spend less, have longer life expectencies and lower infant mortality rates.

In short, there is evidence.

Faith is ignoring dinosaur bones because they contradict the bible.

Faith is based on beliefs that have no proof. Such as< "I believe there's an old man in the sky who totally approves of my bigotry and homophobia" That's faith.

Reason is "I think government can run health care better than private industries because it already does."

How about the fact that Medicare has a higher satisfaction rating from its recipiants than privately held plans?

How about the fact the VA is one of the best systems in the country.

How about the fact that other industrialized nations have single payer. They spend less, have longer life expectencies and lower infant mortality rates.

In short, there is evidence.

Faith is ignoring dinosaur bones because they contradict the bible.
Faith is making up shit because reality doesn't support your pathetic wants.

[
Faith is making up shit because reality doesn't support your pathetic wants.

All those claims can be verified, unlike your invisible sky man.

Let's start with the easier one. Who is happier, folks on Medicare, or folks in private insurance plans?

Medicare Beats Private Plans for Patient Satisfaction: Survey

Older Americans enrolled in Medicare health plans have better access to care and are less likely to have problems paying their medical bills than people who insure themselves or receive coverage through their employers, according to a new study.

Although only 8 percent of people with Medicare rated their insurance as fair or poor, 20 percent of adults covered by an employer-sponsored plan and 33 percent of those who purchase their own insurance reported dissatisfaction with their coverage.

Lordy, lordy, lordy... you mean people are HAPPIER with the government plan than they are with the private sector plan?

Hey, how about the VA?

Defense.gov News Article: VA Outranks Private Sector in Health Care Patient Satisfaction

Veterans continued to rate the care they receive through the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system higher than other Americans rate private-sector health care for the sixth consecutive year, a new annual report on customer satisfaction reveals.

For VA Secretary R. James Nicholson, the news is affirmation of what he called "the greatest story never told," that the VA offers top-quality care for its patients.

VA medical services received high marks during the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index, which has ranked customer satisfaction with various federal programs and private-sector industries and major companies since 1994.

Veterans who recently used VA services and were interviewed for the 2005 ACSI survey gave the VA's inpatient care a rating of 83 on a 100-point scale -- compared to a 73 rating for the private-sector health care industry. Veterans gave the VA a rating of 80 for outpatient care, five percentage points higher than the 75 rating for private-sector outpatient care and 9 percent higher than the average satisfaction rating for all federal services.

Oooops. How can that be?

Forum List

Back