Judge: Hobby Lobby won't have to pay fines

[

Of course, anyone who has multiple partners and DOESN'T use a barrier method deserves to have their dick/vag rot off for being insanely stupid.
?

Hey, Dave, I want to hear about how you don't have any problems with misogyny again.
It's misogyny to believe people should practice safe sex?

I'd ask you to explain that, but you're just mindlessly lashing out, like usual.

[

Of course, anyone who has multiple partners and DOESN'T use a barrier method deserves to have their dick/vag rot off for being insanely stupid.
?

Hey, Dave, I want to hear about how you don't have any problems with misogyny again.

I'd ask you to explain that, but you're just mindlessly lashing out, like usual.

Why do you waste time with Joe, exactly?

Apparently the owner's religious convictions about abortion don't interfere with his willingness to make millions selling hundreds of products made in China.
It really pisses you off that people don't think the way you insist they should, doesn't it?

:(

No I just find it amusing when people posing as devout Christians carve up their devoutness into an ala carte pick and choose menu that just happens so often to coincide with what's best for the wallet.

And btw, you can buy crucifixes at the Hobby Lobby, which I think is conflict with that graven image thing in the Ten Suggestions,

oh, sorry, also more commonly referred to jokingly as the Ten Commandments.

Apparently the owner's religious convictions about abortion don't interfere with his willingness to make millions selling hundreds of products made in China.
It really pisses you off that people don't think the way you insist they should, doesn't it?

No I just find it amusing when people posing as devout Christians carve up their devoutness into an ala carte pick and choose menu that just happens so often to coincide with what's best for the wallet.
I know what you mean. It's like you progressives who bash Bush for doing something, then praise Obama for doing the exact same thing.
And btw, you can buy crucifixes at the Hobby Lobby, which I think is conflict with that graven image thing in the Ten Suggestions,

oh, sorry, also more commonly referred to jokingly as the Ten Commandments.
:lol: It's funny when non-believers lecture on religion.

"The companies' owners oppose birth control methods that can prevent implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus, such as an intrauterine device or the morning-after pill,

but are willing to offer the 16 other forms of birth control mentioned in the federal health care law."

SO, it's OK to offer SOME forms of birth control?
but NOT others.

anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

The RIGHT are such morons.

well typical liberal, they all look alike, why you love the identity politics. Plan B is after conception, the others (and I'm just assuming) are for before or preventing conception.....but you things like nuance and critical thinking arent your strong points.

Well, typical rw doesn't have a clue.

Plan B (aka "morning after") prevents conception.

Therefore, the ASSSSinine claim that its an abortion pill is just plain stupid.

Actually, it was YOU who said this -

You can believe anything you want but what you want is the government to control people's sexuality.

Its none of your business what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms.

"The companies' owners oppose birth control methods that can prevent implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus, such as an intrauterine device or the morning-after pill,

but are willing to offer the 16 other forms of birth control mentioned in the federal health care law."

but NOT others.

Consider the irony of the fact that the same crowd that's defending this Hobby Lobby's clown's belief that his madeup version of Christianity is above the law are out of the same crowd

that are hysterical over the coming scourge of Sharia law. lol

...because, God forbid (no pun intended) that anyone ever be able to put the rules of their religion above the secular laws of the US of A!!

Last edited:
[

?

Isn't that kind of like saying, "I hope you gun nutters shoot yourselves" being "Well, I was only advocating safe gun ownership!"

Sorry, dude, you have "issues".

Actually, it was YOU who said this -

You can believe anything you want but what you want is the government to control people's sexuality.

Its none of your business what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms.
Nice strawman.

Not really. It's stupid and ugly.

However, I don't care what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms.

But keep your damn hands out of my wallet. Pay for whatever you do yourself.

[
Nice strawman.

Not really. It's stupid and ugly.

However, I don't care what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms.

But keep your damn hands out of my wallet. Pay for whatever you do yourself.

But whose wallet are we really talking about here, guy?

If Hobby Lobby is offering employment that includes health care, then you WORKED for that health care. It's their health care, not yours. (And usually, the employee is paying a co-pay, anyhow.) They worked for it, they earned it, and they shouldn't hear, "You can't get this treatment because my Magic Sky Pixie and his Naked Boy on a Stick says it's bad."

but NOT others.

Consider the irony of the fact that the same crowd that's defending this Hobby Lobby's clown's belief that his madeup version of Christianity is above the law are out of the same crowd

that are hysterical over the coming scourge of Sharia law. lol

...because, God forbid (no pun intended) that anyone ever be able to put the rules of their religion above the secular laws of the US of A!!
So you're okay with the government forcing people to do things that violate their religious beliefs.

Of course, your religion is Government, so you want to force your religious views on everyone else.

[
So you're okay with the government forcing people to do things that violate their religious beliefs.

Of course, your religion is Government, so you want to force your religious views on everyone else.

I'm always wondering about this bizarre belief that we believe in "Government as religion" when we think the government can do some things better than the private sector.

Isn't that kind of like saying, "I hope you gun nutters shoot yourselves" being "Well, I was only advocating safe gun ownership!"
No, you retard.
Sorry, dude, you have "issues".

I knew you couldn't explain why believing people should practice safe sex is misogynistic.

Like I said: You're just mindlessly lashing out. It's all you do.

[

I'm always wondering about this bizarre belief that we believe in "Government as religion" when we think the government can do some things better than the private sector.
I wasn't talking to you, but obviously I hit a nerve.

It's okay, Joe. Just say some Our Governments and Hail Barrys, and you'll be fine.

The Government's Prayer
Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Barry, full of grace.
Our vote is with thee.
Blessed art thou among progressives,
and blessed is the fruit of thy pen,
Regulation.
Holy Barry, Brother of Yourself,