Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

He very well may have had trouble breathing then also.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

That's what they were waiting for.

You assist someone, not kneel on their neck until they die.
When you apply pressure on the sides of the neck you do not block the windpipe. Try it. Floyd died of a drug overdose. He said he could not breathe before the cops touched him.

I already addressed this. He very well may have had trouble breathing before hand. What you do is address their issue not kneel on their neck until they are dead.

FLOYD DID NOT DIE FROM ASPHYXIATION.
Correct.

He died from:
cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.

So... it seems the neck compression (kneeling on his neck) was a significant factor in his death.

Floyd died of CARDIC ARREST as a result of HYPERTENSION, CORONARY DISEASE, INGESTION OF METHAMPHETAMINE AND FENTANYL, AND THE ADRENALINE RUNNING THROUGH HIS BODY FROM THE SITUATION....

Can you people PLEASE deal with fucking facts?

Mr. Floyd would have been alive and well today were it not for Chauvin putting his entire body weight concentrated on the victim's neck via his knee for 9 and a half minutes.

You don't know that and neither do I. He had a "deadly" amount of fentanyl in his system. He had other narcotics in his system as well. Like I said, kneeling on the neck of an out of control suspect is used all over the country by police.

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.
Floyd’s prior record is irrelevant to the actions the cop is accused of.
then i guess you should obey law enforcement...
past acts, for a career criminal, should be introduced to explain its own, acceptable way of life.
if someone wants to play billy bad ass, then i would say you need to be prepared to get that back.
No. The cop is charged with murder. As such, Floyd’s past criminal record is irrelevant to the changes in question.
I see.
So if a woman kills an abusive husband, then the Jury must never be told about prior acts of domestic abuse on the part of the husband??

Not according to gipper.

Also, it would appear that no prior bad behavior by this cop while he was on duty should be admissable according to so e posters.

That has yet to be proven. It’s been stated Floyd overdosed. His blood level was very high supposedly.
Only hard rightwing white supremacists are stating that he died of an overdose.

Every one else in the entire world witnessed that he was murdered by Chauvin due to asphyxiation of the throat via a knee on his neck.
Link to autopsy result.
floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf (hennepin.us)

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, or acetone C.

NorFentanyl and Fentanyl.....17ng/ml in his blood.

AVERAGE FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL IS 10 ng/ml

What Is a Fatal Dose of Fentanyl? | SGT Report
The cops had to know Floyd was drugged as soon as they came in contact with him. They also had to know placing your body weight on his neck might cause a problem, for someone drugged out of his mind.

Floyd asked repeatedly to be allowed to lay on the ground.

You are now in their heads. I am just dealing in facts from the video, the toxicology report, and the autopsy.

Floyd must have known that passing a counterfeit bill might cause a problem.
Are you claiming the cops couldn’t have known he was drugged? Cops see drugged people all the time. They know the signs.

if acquitted, Chauvin could become a very rich man, suing all those media platforms who linked the death to a racist motive with zero proof.

He wouldn't get a dime even if he tried. The officer here that shot Tamir Rice is currently trying to get his job back, and they won't let him back on the force.

Mr. Floyd would have been alive and well today were it not for Chauvin putting his entire body weight concentrated on the victim's neck via his knee for 9 and a half minutes.

You don't know that and neither do I. He had a "deadly" amount of fentanyl in his system. He had other narcotics in his system as well. Like I said, kneeling on the neck of an out of control suspect is used all over the country by police.

Libs hate facts....they live in the emotional world. Like a bleeding bitch on Day 29.

Not so much any more. It's been banned in many places.

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.
Floyd's criminal record establish the propensity for violence which he obviously had.

That has yet to be proven. It’s been stated Floyd overdosed. His blood level was very high supposedly.

Every one else in the entire world witnessed that he was murdered by Chauvin due to asphyxiation of the throat via a knee on his neck.
Link to autopsy result.

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, or acetone C.

The cops had to know Floyd was drugged as soon as they came in contact with him. They also had to know placing your body weight on his neck might cause a problem, for someone drugged out of his mind.

You are now in their heads. I am just dealing in facts from the video, the toxicology report, and the autopsy.

Are you claiming the cops couldn’t have known he was drugged? Cops see drugged people all the time. They know the signs.

You are in their head. I stick to facts.

Floyd died of CARDIC ARREST as a result of HYPERTENSION, CORONARY DISEASE, INGESTION OF METHAMPHETAMINE AND FENTANYL, AND THE ADRENALINE RUNNING THROUGH HIS BODY FROM THE SITUATION....

That is from the autopsy.

then i guess you should obey law enforcement...
past acts, for a career criminal, should be introduced to explain its own, acceptable way of life.
if someone wants to play billy bad ass, then i would say you need to be prepared to get that back.
No. The cop is charged with murder. As such, Floyd’s past criminal record is irrelevant to the changes in question.
I see.
So if a woman kills an abusive husband, then the Jury must never be told about prior acts of domestic abuse on the part of the husband??
Not the same thing.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

When you apply pressure on the sides of the neck you do not block the windpipe. Try it. Floyd died of a drug overdose. He said he could not breathe before the cops touched him.

I already addressed this. He very well may have had trouble breathing before hand. What you do is address their issue not kneel on their neck until they are dead.
What you do is not resist arrest. When you do there are consequences.

Floyd's criminal record establish the propensity for violence which he obviously had.
Where did he commit violence in this situation?

Where did he commit violence in this situation?

He was very violent in his resisting arrest. Holy shit.

Watch the unedited video.

They play it at the beginning of this pod.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

Nebraska has used Fentanyl to execute death row prisoners.

The video makes it quite obvious.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

they sent an ambulance, he didn't get in it.

It might have helped if it went to the right address. By the time they got to the scene he was already dead.

It was there in time, it left without him

What you do is not resist arrest. When you do there are consequences.

There are. Those consequences are not supposed to be what we saw here.

Link to autopsy result.

You are in their head. I stick to facts.

That is from the autopsy.
I don’t disagree with that. However, when cops come in contact with someone who might be overdosing why put your weight on they’re neck for nine minutes? Watching him die.

Forum List

Back