Judge lifted assault weapons ban days before mass shooting

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

There's no such thing as a 50 or 100 round clip.

Hmm ok.

So you dont know the difference between a magazine and a clip?
Thats common with liberals so I'm not surprised.

Just shows your own ignorance. Many of us old hands call Mags Clips. Yah, I know it's wrong but it's a habit. But you kids don't know how to actually speed load a clip loaded rifle.

LOL....I have thousands of rounds in stripper clips.
You assume to much.

\You are older than dirt. God made you on Day 2, figured out he really screwed up and went on to try and correct the mistake. And he's been trying to correct that mistake ever since.

You just called yourself an old hand.
Me,I just know about firearms and how you load them,unlike you apparently considering you dont what a stripper clip is and how they're used in todays firearms.

did I say I didn't know? You can stop lying any time now.

You didnt need to....your answer was proof enough.
Old Hand.....

Well, what do I expect from a domestic Terrorist.

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

There's no such thing as a 50 or 100 round clip.

Hmm ok.

So you dont know the difference between a magazine and a clip?
Thats common with liberals so I'm not surprised.

Just shows your own ignorance. Many of us old hands call Mags Clips. Yah, I know it's wrong but it's a habit. But you kids don't know how to actually speed load a clip loaded rifle.

LOL....I have thousands of rounds in stripper clips.
You assume to much.

\You are older than dirt. God made you on Day 2, figured out he really screwed up and went on to try and correct the mistake. And he's been trying to correct that mistake ever since.

You just called yourself an old hand.
Me,I just know about firearms and how you load them,unlike you apparently considering you dont what a stripper clip is and how they're used in todays firearms.

did I say I didn't know? You can stop lying any time now.

You didnt need to....your answer was proof enough.
Old Hand.....

Well, what do I expect from a domestic Terrorist.

Wait...you being an old hand with guns would make you a domestic terrorist.

Well...that is a shocker...huh? Duh!

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

There is a better chance that he legally purchased the gun right after the Judge tossed Ban just out of symantics. That put the idea in his sick little mind and made the tool readily available on just about every street corner. There is a good chance that the Judges Public Ruling had a lot to do with his decision. Of course, in his pudding mind, the output was scrambled.

It was against the law to open carry into a store is was against the law to discharge a gun in the store. It was against the law to discharge a gun with intent to cause bodily harm, it was against the law for him to murder. But somehow you believe he would not obtain a gun illegally because it was against the law. That doesn’t make any sense.

Dude, now you're just being goofy. Mandatory fully auto guns for every kook and criminal in the country? That's idiotic.
More Guns = More Death No two ways around it but perhaps that is what you long for?

Mexico has a lot fewer guns owners and and a lot more gun murders than the U.S. Your "more guns = more death" doesn't hold water.

Yes it does actually -

You ain’t stoppin crime either loon

Mexico's murder rate is 6x higher (4.96 vs. 29.07) than the U.S. Their gun ownership rate is 10x (12.9 vs 120.5) lower. Your information doesn't match reality.

Stats can only be based on first world developed countries. Otherwise apples & pears.
Please actually READ my links .. THEN comment.

Why is that? Are people in third world countries inferior? Incapable of meeting the same standards?...lmao

C'mon Wild Bill. We both know that large swaths of Mexico are lawless hellholes ruled by murderous drug cartels.
And you want to compare their gun violence to ours? :lol:

Wait, you mean those very restrictive gun laws in Mexico aren't working?

Are you saying Mexicans aren't able to meet the same social and moral standards as citizens on the U.S.?

Now you're just trolling

You're one that said Americans and Mexicans are "apples and pears". If you claim that Americans and Mexicans are genetically different, you best prepare to be challenged, because you're obviously inferring that only white people should own guns. You're highlighting the fact that white communities (apples) have lower murder rates that communities of color (pears).
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/boulder-shooting-happened-days-after-colorado-overturned-key-gun-control-n1261897?icid=msd_topgrid

The Boulder law, in addition to banning high-capacity magazines, outlawed certain types of firearms characterized as “assault weapons.” Although the weapon described by Boulder police in their arrest warrant affidavit was not a conventional assault rifle, it would have likely been illegal to purchase and possess in Boulder under the following provision of that local law:

“All semi-automatic center-fire pistols that have any of the following characteristics: Have the capacity to accept a magazine other than in the pistol grip.”

Clearly, from a photo of the weapon as described in the police affidavit, it has the look and functionality of an assault-style weapon, and it appears to violate the now defunct Boulder law. According to the affidavit, the suspect purchased and possessed his weapon on March 16 — just a few days after a state court judge allowed possession of such a weapon in Boulder.

Seems to me, the law would have prevented the massacre. The judge needs to be investigated and possibly recalled.

Murder has already been banned in Boulder, CO.

Last edited:
The founding fathers never imagined the militarization of weapons that we see today. And the GOPQ uses fear of a complete outlaw of guns to build terror among gun owners. I have many guns, and I am not stupid enough to believe the state would take away any of my guns.

Other countries in the world cannot believe that the US allows weapons such as the assault weapons on the street. Unfortunately, the GOPQ...aka Taliban of the United States would rather see massacres of innocent civilians than a law that would actually curtail the weapons of war.

The Taliban of the US says...."THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR GUNS AWAY!" Just another GOPQ lie.

Is this a weapon of war?

1280px-Springfield_Model_1795_transparent.png

Thanks Jim - Saw this last night & ya beat me to it. This insane clown bought his badass gun 6 days before the massacre. There is nothing unconstitutional about a state deciding to stop selling assault weapons. This is settled law from Heller. Therefore he had no right to overturn it. He's got blood on his hands and this judge needs to step down immediately.
No you stupid fuck. Idiots like you who immediately cried that this was a white guy supporting white supremacy need to keep your mouths shut. Telling that you blame the judge and not the Syrian (who the FBI says they knew about, guess the blood is on THEIR hands) who actually committed the crime.

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

There is a better chance that he legally purchased the gun right after the Judge tossed Ban just out of symantics. That put the idea in his sick little mind and made the tool readily available on just about every street corner. There is a good chance that the Judges Public Ruling had a lot to do with his decision. Of course, in his pudding mind, the output was scrambled.

It was against the law to open carry into a store is was against the law to discharge a gun in the store. It was against the law to discharge a gun with intent to cause bodily harm, it was against the law for him to murder. But somehow you believe he would not obtain a gun illegally because it was against the law. That doesn’t make any sense.

Just keep making excuses. And the slaughter will continue.

What slaughter?

Hyperbolic drama queen, much?

What slaughter? More people are murdered by strangulation than semi-automatic rifles.

No excuses, he lived in Denver he could have bought an automatic legally in Denver, outside of Boulder. You are making crap up. I just am stating how illogical your silly theory is. You want to ban guns, fine but I’m not letting you lie about why people kill or their motive when it is so clear you don’t know. Peddle your lies elsewhere.

Dude, now you're just being goofy. Mandatory fully auto guns for every kook and criminal in the country? That's idiotic.
More Guns = More Death No two ways around it but perhaps that is what you long for?

Mexico has a lot fewer guns owners and and a lot more gun murders than the U.S. Your "more guns = more death" doesn't hold water.

Yes it does actually -

You ain’t stoppin crime either loon

Mexico's murder rate is 6x higher (4.96 vs. 29.07) than the U.S. Their gun ownership rate is 10x (12.9 vs 120.5) lower. Your information doesn't match reality.

Stats can only be based on first world developed countries. Otherwise apples & pears.
Please actually READ my links .. THEN comment.

Why is that? Are people in third world countries inferior? Incapable of meeting the same standards?...lmao

C'mon Wild Bill. We both know that large swaths of Mexico are lawless hellholes ruled by murderous drug cartels.
And you want to compare their gun violence to ours? :lol:

Wait, you mean those very restrictive gun laws in Mexico aren't working?

Are you saying Mexicans aren't able to meet the same social and moral standards as citizens on the U.S.?

Now you're just trolling

You're one that said Americans and Mexicans are "apples and pears". If you claim that Americans and Mexicans are genetically different, you best prepare to be challenged, because you're obviously inferring that only white people should own guns. You're highlighting the fact that white communities (apples) have lower murder rates that communities of color (pears).
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/boulder-shooting-happened-days-after-colorado-overturned-key-gun-control-n1261897?icid=msd_topgrid

The Boulder law, in addition to banning high-capacity magazines, outlawed certain types of firearms characterized as “assault weapons.” Although the weapon described by Boulder police in their arrest warrant affidavit was not a conventional assault rifle, it would have likely been illegal to purchase and possess in Boulder under the following provision of that local law:

“All semi-automatic center-fire pistols that have any of the following characteristics: Have the capacity to accept a magazine other than in the pistol grip.”

Clearly, from a photo of the weapon as described in the police affidavit, it has the look and functionality of an assault-style weapon, and it appears to violate the now defunct Boulder law. According to the affidavit, the suspect purchased and possessed his weapon on March 16 — just a few days after a state court judge allowed possession of such a weapon in Boulder.

Seems to me, the law would have prevented the massacre. The judge needs to be investigated and possibly recalled.

Murder has already been banned in Boulder, CO.

No, I didn’t say Americans and Mexicans were apples and pears. I said that the US and Mexico were apples and pears when it comes to gun violence statistics.

Your trolling style was amusing at first. Now you just bore me. Ta Ta :bye1:

Last edited:

What slaughter? More people are murdered by strangulation than semi-automatic rifles.
Lol, I actually choked a motherfucker last night.

He didn't die though.

He didn't die though.

You actually lie a lot to make yourself appear to be a tough guy.
You’re a garden variety pussy ;)

Media babe Rebecca Falconer identified the shooter's AR 556 rifle as a "pistol". Shows you how ignorant media types can be and still be believed by the equally ignorant left.

He didn't die though.

I was dragging an asshole off the property and I did it by wrapping his jacket around his neck and hauling him out the door and throwing him into the street.

He was a lot like you; didn't want to take no for an answer and got all pissed off when he realized I wasn't kidding about about not tolerating his bullshit.
I almost got him to cry, lol.

Media babe Rebecca Falconer identified the shooter's AR 556 rifle as a "pistol". Shows you how ignorant media types can be and still be believed by the equally ignorant left.
Those short barrel jobs are classified as pistols.

He didn't die though.

I was dragging an asshole off the property and I did it by wrapping his jacket around his neck and hauling him out the door and throwing him into the street.

He was a lot like you; didn't want to take no for an answer and got all pissed off when he realized I wasn't kidding about about not tolerating his bullshit.

Wow - You’re even tougher and more badass than I’d imagined! :lol:

He didn't die though.

Wow - You’re even tougher and more badass than I’d imagined! :lol:
And you're just as much of a bitch as I thought.

No excuses, he lived in Denver he could have bought an automatic legally in Denver, outside of Boulder. You are making crap up. I just am stating how illogical your silly theory is. You want to ban guns, fine but I’m not letting you lie about why people kill or their motive when it is so clear you don’t know. Peddle your lies elsewhere.

The number of rounds per load was limited. That kept the body count down. You still don't get it and I am tired of you.

define what an assault weapon IS?
Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms. The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions but usually includes semi-automatic firearms chambered for centerfire ammunition with a detachable magazine, a pistol grip and sometimes other features such as a vertical forward grip, flash suppressor or barrel shroud.
None of those things makes the weapon anymore deadly than hunting rifles. The loons are just throwing shit out and you idiots lap it up.

Forum List

Back