Judge lifted assault weapons ban days before mass shooting

Stats can only be based on first world developed countries. Otherwise apples & pears.
With 30 million illegals from latin America and a permanent underclass of welfare bums in the hood and in rural America this country is 3rd world in many respects

Look at the number of drug addicts sleeping on the streets of the west coast.

it compares with street people in india

Dude, now you're just being goofy. Mandatory fully auto guns for every kook and criminal in the country? That's idiotic.
More Guns = More Death No two ways around it but perhaps that is what you long for?

Mexico has a lot fewer guns owners and and a lot more gun murders than the U.S. Your "more guns = more death" doesn't hold water.

Yes it does actually -

You ain’t stoppin crime either loon

Mexico's murder rate is 6x higher (4.96 vs. 29.07) than the U.S. Their gun ownership rate is 10x (12.9 vs 120.5) lower. Your information doesn't match reality.

Stats can only be based on first world developed countries. Otherwise apples & pears.
Please actually READ my links .. THEN comment.
Waaaaa.....I had my ass handed to me so I'm changing the rules.

Well...that is a shocker...huh? Duh!

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

There's no such thing as a 50 or 100 round clip.

Hmm ok.

So you dont know the difference between a magazine and a clip?
Thats common with liberals so I'm not surprised.

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

Hmm ok.

Just shows your own ignorance. Many of us old hands call Mags Clips. Yah, I know it's wrong but it's a habit. But you kids don't know how to actually speed load a clip loaded rifle.

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

Dude, now you're just being goofy. Mandatory fully auto guns for every kook and criminal in the country? That's idiotic.
More Guns = More Death No two ways around it but perhaps that is what you long for?

Mexico has a lot fewer guns owners and and a lot more gun murders than the U.S. Your "more guns = more death" doesn't hold water.

Yes it does actually -

Mexico's murder rate is 6x higher (4.96 vs. 29.07) than the U.S. Their gun ownership rate is 10x (12.9 vs 120.5) lower. Your information doesn't match reality.

Why is that? Are people in third world countries inferior? Incapable of meeting the same standards?...lmao

Yes it does actually -

Why is that? Are people in third world countries inferior? Incapable of meeting the same standards?...lmao

C'mon Wild Bill. We both know that large swaths of Mexico are lawless hellholes ruled by murderous drug cartels.
And you want to compare their gun violence to ours? :lol:

With 30 million illegals from latin America and a permanent underclass of welfare bums in the hood and in rural America this country is 3rd world in many respects

Look at the number of drug addicts sleeping on the streets of the west coast.

it compares with street people in india

Granted, the Mango Menace very nearly succeeded in turning us into a 3rd world country - But dude ... You KrayKray :cuckoo:

Yes it does actually -

C'mon Wild Bill. We both know that large swaths of Mexico are lawless hellholes ruled by murderous drug cartels.

Wait, you mean those very restrictive gun laws in Mexico aren't working?

Are you saying Mexicans aren't able to meet the same social and moral standards as citizens on the U.S.?

Yes it does actually -

Wait, you mean those very restrictive gun laws in Mexico aren't working?

Are you saying Mexicans aren't able to meet the same social and moral standards as citizens on the U.S.?

Now you're just trolling

Hmm ok.

Just shows your own ignorance. Many of us old hands call Mags Clips. Yah, I know it's wrong but it's a habit. But you kids don't know how to actually speed load a clip loaded rifle.

LOL....I have thousands of rounds in stripper clips.
You assume to much.

Granted, the Mango Menace very nearly succeeded in turning us into a 3rd world country - But dude ... You KrayKray
Trump turned back far more shoeless wuflu infected 3rd worlders than biden will

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

There is a better chance that he legally purchased the gun right after the Judge tossed Ban just out of symantics. That put the idea in his sick little mind and made the tool readily available on just about every street corner. There is a good chance that the Judges Public Ruling had a lot to do with his decision. Of course, in his pudding mind, the output was scrambled.

Hmm ok.

You assume to much.

\You are older than dirt. God made you on Day 2, figured out he really screwed up and went on to try and correct the mistake. And he's been trying to correct that mistake ever since.

Hmm ok.

You assume to much.

\You are older than dirt. God made you on Day 2, figured out he really screwed up and went on to try and correct the mistake. And he's been trying to correct that mistake ever since.

You just called yourself an old hand.
Me,I just know about firearms and how you load them,unlike you apparently considering you dont what a stripper clip is and how they're used in todays firearms.

Hmm ok.

You assume to much.

Me,I just know about firearms and how you load them,unlike you apparently considering you dont what a stripper clip is and how they're used in todays firearms.

did I say I didn't know? You can stop lying any time now.

Hmm ok.

You assume to much.

did I say I didn't know? You can stop lying any time now.

You didnt need to....your answer was proof enough.
Old Hand.....

Forum List

Back