Judge orders Kim Davis released, bars her from withholding marriage licenses

She should need to sign them, not someone else. She needs to do her job.

As long as she allows the other clerks to sign them she has complied and unable to force her holy roller religious ideas on others.

What happens when this intolerant DEMOCRAT refuses?

Bet she never thought all her years of voting Democrat....would land her in jail.

Bet she never thought all her years of voting Democrat....would land her in jail.
Contempt of Court and not obeying the law is what got her locked up, and will do so again, shortly...

As long as she allows the other clerks to sign them she has complied and unable to force her holy roller religious ideas on others.
So other people in the office have to do her job and theirs? She should be impeached if she cannot do her job.

Contempt of Court and not obeying the law is what got her locked up, and will do so again, shortly...

Nope. She got locked up as a chain reaction of her original act...voting Democrat. Just like Michael Brown "got murdered for jaywalking".

See how that works? The in between is irrelevant. Only A and Z matter.

A- She voted Democrat
Z- She's in jail

Lol Cruz and Huckabee's photo ops are spoiled

Teach them to take the Labor Day weekend off
I'm glad the Judge didn't let that circus happen today

Oh it will. She's going back to jail. She's gonna be Rosa Parks or the anti homo wedding movement.

Actually, she is more in the Bull Connor mold

Birmingham.jpg

Public official enforcing hate

Oh it will. She's going back to jail. She's gonna be Rosa Parks or the anti homo wedding movement.
Don't compare that slag of a woman to Rosa Parks. Parks fought for equal rights, while Davis fights against them.

Birmingham.jpg

Yes. Bull Connor is another hateful Democrat who brought down cruelty upon blacks. Democrats should be ashamed of their party. Connor. KKK. Jim Crowe. Slavery. All Dems.

Birmingham.jpg

She is George Wallace, standing in the school doorway

Don't compare that slag of a woman to Rosa Parks. Parks fought for equal rights, while Davis fights against them.

Huh? She's fighting for her religious rights.

Just because you don't agree doesn't make her belief invalid.

So other people in the office have to do her job and theirs? She should be impeached if she cannot do her job.

I thought she had to sign as well by the way it sounded, at 80 grand a year I agree she needs to do her whole job. I think she said without her signature the certs are not legit that her clerks gave out, so does she have to approve them all?

Forum List

Back