🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge orders trump to pay $2,000,000 to settle foundation suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

So is this story the one that will finally get him impeached? I don't think so.
Trump said once he doesn’t believe in settling but he always does.

Trump is garbage. Why you people support garbage is something you’ll struggle to explain.

Obviously you don't have a clue as to why we voted for him. Figure it out, and you might actually win in 2020.

e8a.gif

Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

So Trump does what he needs to do?

Yet one more reason why he'll win in 2020.

No. It's not Da Bomb. Merely another nail in the political coffin; one in which a court found him to be corrupt, and he agreed. :21:

No. It's not Da Bomb. Merely another nail in the political coffin; one in which a court found him to be corrupt, and he agreed. :21:

You have to accept that proven and admitted corruption doesn’t matter to trump supporters. You wonder if there is any thing that the blob could do to disappoint his minions.

So sue him.

You have to accept that proven and admitted corruption doesn’t matter to trump supporters. You wonder if there is any thing that the blob could do to disappoint his minions.

I don't put a single ounce of credibility into anything you leftards say, because having once been one of you, I know exactly how you roll.

If you claim "corruption" in President Trump's dealings, it's only to draw attention away from the true corruption of your party and your candidate, Joe Biden.

Democrats unfailingly accuse others of exactly what they're guilty of. This is a universal truth, You can just about set your clock by that.

Lol god I can’t decide if your cult worship of this moron is either pathetic or hilarious.

Just throwing it out there..very few posts here are on topic..why is that? Trump has been known to abuse charities..this is not news really...and it is part of what his supporters accepted when they decided to vote for him. It speaks to who he is as a person...but it reveals nothing we already don't know.

Yet..the deflections come fast and furious--makes no real sense. I like the ones that say, 'so what?" At least these people are being honest.

Lol god I can’t decide if your cult worship of this moron is either pathetic or hilarious.

Doesn't matter to me if it's "pathetic" or "hilarious" because the only thing I know for sure, is that you'll either be crying your eyes out or trying to put your fist through the wall the day after election day 2020.

That's all that really matters to me. :04:

No one is worshiping you, sir.

Just throwing it out there..very few posts here are on topic..why is that? Trump has been known to abuse charities..this is not news really...and it is part of what his supporters accepted when they decided to vote for him. It speaks to who he is as a person...but it reveals nothing we already don't know.

Yet..the deflections come fast and furious--makes no real sense. I like the ones that say, 'so what?" At least these people are being honest.
You’re a liar sir, you’re not 119 yrs old

Doesn't matter to me if it's "pathetic" or "hilarious" because the only thing I know for sure, is that you'll either be crying your eyes out or trying to put your fist through the wall the day after election day 2020.

That's all that really matters to me. :04:
I’m not even talking about your prediction for 2020. It’s this laughable crap that “he does what he has to do” as if you see him as this tough go-getter badass. He is a stupid, whiny little bitch but for some reason you see him as tough and manly lol. God quit embarrassing yourself.

No one is worshiping you, sir.
As well they shouldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back