🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge orders trump to pay $2,000,000 to settle foundation suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

So is this story the one that will finally get him impeached? I don't think so.
Trump said once he doesn’t believe in settling but he always does.

So Trump does what he needs to do?

Yet one more reason why he'll win in 2020.
Lol god I can’t decide if your cult worship of this moron is either pathetic or hilarious.
No one is worshiping you, sir.

On the contrary. Liberals have been sacrificed on the altar of the Great God KEK.

giIBgA.jpg

Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

No. It's not Da Bomb. Merely another nail in the political coffin; one in which a court found him to be corrupt, and he agreed. :21:

You have to accept that proven and admitted corruption doesn’t matter to trump supporters. You wonder if there is any thing that the blob could do to disappoint his minions.

I don't put a single ounce of credibility into anything you leftards say, because having once been one of you, I know exactly how you roll.

If you claim "corruption" in President Trump's dealings, it's only to draw attention away from the true corruption of your party and your candidate, Joe Biden.

Democrats unfailingly accuse others of exactly what they're guilty of. This is a universal truth, You can just about set your clock by that.

Not surprised

Just throwing it out there..very few posts here are on topic..why is that? Trump has been known to abuse charities..this is not news really...and it is part of what his supporters accepted when they decided to vote for him. It speaks to who he is as a person...but it reveals nothing we already don't know.

Yet..the deflections come fast and furious--makes no real sense. I like the ones that say, 'so what?" At least these people are being honest.

They've been learning from The Donald. It doesn't matter whether or not it makes any sense, you go on the attack. Submissive authoritarians are like that, and the Dear Leader expects no less. So, at the mildest, they excuse away (remember how they howled and screeched about Hillary's foundation?), at worst they randomly attack whoever is perceived lacking in subservience to the Dear Leader, collateral damage all around, and pathetic misogyny thrown in, for good measure.

Never before was any remark dumber, politically speaking, and at the same time so right on the mark as was "basket of deplorables". And they demonstrate the latter day, after day, after day...

This is headline news to shine another bad light on Trump.
In the meantime the Clinton Foundation is under investigation by IRS and FBI for what could be up to $1.4 billion in fraud and abuse of funds , and the media is silent.

Tom Fitton Testifies Before Congress on the Clinton Foundation Pay-for-Play & Uranium One Scandals - Judicial Watch

Just throwing it out there..very few posts here are on topic..why is that? Trump has been known to abuse charities..this is not news really...and it is part of what his supporters accepted when they decided to vote for him. It speaks to who he is as a person...but it reveals nothing we already don't know.

Yet..the deflections come fast and furious--makes no real sense. I like the ones that say, 'so what?" At least these people are being honest.
You’re a liar sir, you’re not 119 yrs old
and i don't look a day over 110...good genes i guess!

trump is a Mafia Boss in the White House....and Evil Snake

No. It's not Da Bomb. Merely another nail in the political coffin; one in which a court found him to be corrupt, and he agreed. :21:

So sue him.
No need. Stealing from charitable donations that he lied about going to benefit veterans?

Even the most mindless, soul-less, morally bankrupt TrumpBots won't be able to ignore THAT !!!

Your boy has turned into a crippling political liability and you idiots are going to pay a huge political price for your enabling.

-------------

As another supposedly watertight compartment takes-on seawater from a 300-foot-long gash in the RMS Trumptanic... :21:

So sue him.
No need. Stealing from charitable donations that he lied about going to benefit veterans?

Even the most mindless, soul-less, morally bankrupt TrumpBots won't be able to ignore THAT !!!

Your boy has turned into a crippling political liability and you idiots are going to pay a huge political price for your enabling.

-------------

As another supposedly watertight compartment takes-on seawater from a 300-foot-long gash in the RMS Trumptanic... :21:

Did you make up that lie yourself, or read it somewhere else?

"Scarpulla (the judge) gave Trump credit for making good on his pledge to give $2.8 million that his charity raised to veterans’ organizations...."

https://gvwire.com/2019/11/07/judge-fines-trump-2-million-for-misusing-charity-foundation/
https://gvwire.com/2019/11/07/judge-fines-trump-2-million-for-misusing-charity-foundation/
You also might want to read the list of other veteran's organizations Trump has donated to...

A list of the veterans groups Donald Trump says he donated to

So sue him.

-------------

"Scarpulla (the judge) gave Trump credit for making good on his pledge to give $2.8 million that his charity raised to veterans’ organizations...."

You also might want to read the list of other veteran's organizations Trump has donated to...

This somehow makes up for using his foundation money on himself?

Trump could give veterans 5 million by releasing his tax returns.

DB6vi7k.jpg

So sue him.

-------------

DB6vi7k.jpg
No

so they are no different than politicians.....what else is new jimmy?...
You need to stop making excuse for this nut-wad. It's gonna bite you in the ass soon. There will come a time, not long from now, when you will.deny you ever approved of him.

So sue him.

-------------

Judge Fines Trump $2 Million for Misusing Charity Foundation - GV Wire

From your link:

"The president admitted, among other things, to improperly arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 in foundation funds that he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala."

So sue him.

-------------

DB6vi7k.jpg
This isn't about Hillary Clinton.

This isn't about Barack Obama.

This isn't about Joe Biden.

This isn't about Adam Schiff.

This isn't about Chuck Schumer.

This isn't about Nancy Pelosi.

This isn't about Harry Truman.

This is about Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America.

And his (now legally established) corruption and illegal behaviors and disdain for United States law, and contempt for veterans.

Far more important to deal with him rather than the others, because he is the incumbent - the arrogant, corrupt, unstable finger on the button.

Trump was fined, so what? Obama paid fines too. Just wait until Barr, Durham, Huber and Horowitz start with the indictments, then we'll see who is corrupt.
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

You ll have your chance to vote him out in 2020

During his impeachment trial? Absolutely.

The real question is, do Republicans care enough about their party to separate themselves from this man and his corruption.

Republicans know that the democrats and the MSM have been hounding Trump since his first day in office. No Republican will vote to remove Trump based on the kangaroo court Schiff held. I'm hoping that a trial doesn't even happen if McConnell can get a vote to dismiss the bullshit articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back