🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge orders trump to pay $2,000,000 to settle foundation suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

So is this story the one that will finally get him impeached? I don't think so.
No. It's not Da Bomb. Merely another nail in the political coffin; one in which a court found him to be corrupt, and he agreed. :21:

So sue him.
No need. Stealing from charitable donations that he lied about going to benefit veterans?

Even the most mindless, soul-less, morally bankrupt TrumpBots won't be able to ignore THAT !!!

Your boy has turned into a crippling political liability and you idiots are going to pay a huge political price for your enabling.

-------------

As another supposedly watertight compartment takes-on seawater from a 300-foot-long gash in the RMS Trumptanic... :21:

It is he most mind boggling issue that I have ever encountered. Here you have a man who stole from veterans. You have a man that is both a serial liar and a serial adulter and the trumpette cult members still just love him. The evangelicals wait to swoon over his every word.

The man is "Human Scum" and he is still worshiped by mindless idiots who think he is a return of Deity.

If ANY OTHER candidate or president had committed such egregious acts as he has, they would be castigated and thrown on the political trash heap forever.

But he is placed on a podium for screwing veterans and Stormy Daniels...it is beyond understanding....

1. There is no "crime" i.e. no criminality for the Ukraine bullshit, just ask Alan Dershowitz

This is the same Alan Dershowitz who claimed OJ was innocent and was reported to be at Epstein's Island.

3. The Mueller investigation was another deep state hoax. Look at Hillary's claim that Tulsi is a Russian asset and you see the sick game the democrats are playing.

Tulsi is kind of a weirdo... probably the kind of person the Russians would recruit.

4. Speaking of re-election, how will the democrats look after Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz start with the perp walks?

You'd need to get a grand jury to indict first... good luck with that in DC. These are the same people who booed Trump when he showed up at a ball game.
1. Dershowitz was a Harvard Law Professor, he knows the law no matter what uncorroborated shit you bring up.
2. Tulsi is a major in the Guard and a combat veteran, Hillary is a POS. Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia
3. The grand jury is empaneled and are issuing indictments, the perp walks are coming. Evidence talks and bullshit walks.

trump will be Impeached. He has committed crimes using YOUR tax dollars as he extorted Ukraine in an effort to get them publicly announce an investigation into Biden. The man named trump is HUMAN SCUM....who stole from veterans to buy a portrait of himself....that is who you WORSHIP....

So sue him.
No need. Stealing from charitable donations that he lied about going to benefit veterans?

Even the most mindless, soul-less, morally bankrupt TrumpBots won't be able to ignore THAT !!!

Your boy has turned into a crippling political liability and you idiots are going to pay a huge political price for your enabling.

-------------

As another supposedly watertight compartment takes-on seawater from a 300-foot-long gash in the RMS Trumptanic... :21:

Did you make up that lie yourself, or read it somewhere else?

"Scarpulla (the judge) gave Trump credit for making good on his pledge to give $2.8 million that his charity raised to veterans’ organizations...."

Judge Fines Trump $2 Million for Misusing Charity Foundation - GV Wire
You also might want to read the list of other veteran's organizations Trump has donated to...

A list of the veterans groups Donald Trump says he donated to
From your link:

"The president admitted, among other things, to improperly arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 in foundation funds that he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala."
Too far out a story to believe or care about-stick to mainstream stuff.
It was well reported a couple years ago. Where were you?
Reread my post-it says nothing about what WAS reported-i don't believe old shit like that OR care about it- but the post above it says he did-now what??? Stick with today's news-you'll sound smarter

so they are no different than politicians.....what else is new jimmy?...

You need to stop making excuse for this nut-wad. It's gonna bite you in the ass soon. There will come a time, not long from now, when you will.deny you ever approved of him.

I am personally waiting for the day when the poles are melting at an decelerated ratE, when water is the most valuable commodity in the Universe. I am waiting until wildfires are out of control all over the world and when countries go to war to fight for the last piece of earth that has not been ravaged by climate change. By this time, many species of the earth will be extinct or on the way.

When that happens, the Republican Party will say...."WE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN CLIMATE CHANGE. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO STOP THE US EFFORTS TO SLOW CLIMATE CHANGE!"

They will lie about that just like they lied about everything else for years. The GOP is dead. The Party of Trump is alive and is sending the country careening into oblivion....

This is A WARNING!
Are you the guy on the corner with the long hair and poster saying "The End Is Near"?

You need to stop making excuse for this nut-wad. It's gonna bite you in the ass soon. There will come a time, not long from now, when you will.deny you ever approved of him.
nut wad?...you mean trump?...show me crep were i have ever approved of him....and when you cant i can show you a few posts of mine were i have said the guys a jerk,i also said a few weeks ago he should resign,he is to much of a distraction for the democrats,they cant govern apparently,unless they accept the results of the election...

I am personally waiting for the day when the poles are melting at an decelerated ratE, when water is the most valuable commodity in the Universe. I am waiting until wildfires are out of control all over the world and when countries go to war to fight for the last piece of earth that has not been ravaged by climate change. By this time, many species of the earth will be extinct or on the way.

When that happens, the Republican Party will say...."WE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN CLIMATE CHANGE. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO STOP THE US EFFORTS TO SLOW CLIMATE CHANGE!"

They will lie about that just like they lied about everything else for years. The GOP is dead. The Party of Trump is alive and is sending the country careening into oblivion....

This is A WARNING!
you are personally waiting for that?....why dont you just off yourself now and get it over with...be a lot quicker....

nut wad?...you mean trump?...show me crep were i have ever approved of him....and when you cant i can show you a few posts of mine were i have said the guys a jerk,i also said a few weeks ago he should resign,he is to much of a distraction for the democrats,they cant govern apparently,unless they accept the results of the election...
Didn't realize you weren't the same person I had been responding to.

Mafia don't pay their bills-Read a book ignorant clod!
Mafia buy their way outta trouble.
Didn't realize you weren't the same person I had been responding to.
thats ok i got your post mixed up with jims....

Mere pocket change. What is a rich man to do when he's being extorted and harassed by a bunch of liberal NY lawyers who have a hard-on for him?

While Trump won't be impeached for this, it is yet another example of the criminal and corrupt behaviour of this President. Trump had to be shamed into giving the money he raised (illegally), to the veterans groups he was said the money was for.

Trump's charter barred him from soliciting donations from the public, but that didn't stop him from publically soliciting donations from others. It wasn't until the Washington Post started calling the veterans groups that Trump claimed the money was for and discovered that none of them had received a dime from Trump, months after fundraiser, and suddenly Trump paid out the money.

Trump has, in the past, used donations received from others to settle business law suits, and to make personal purchases. He paid a $5,000 fine to the IRS for making illegal "campaign contributions" using Foundations monies. These were, in fact, bribes, to keep Texas and Florida from joining in the Trump University law suit.

Trump has always played fast and loose with the law. It was inevitiable that this asshole would be a one term President, and that he would be impeached, because he's always been a corrupt and lawless individual. That's an asset when you're doing business as a construction magnet because there is no more corrupt line of work you can be in, but as a President, you can't pull this shit.

You ll have your chance to vote him out in 2020

During his impeachment trial? Absolutely.

The real question is, do Republicans care enough about their party to separate themselves from this man and his corruption.
Your attempt at humor failed. Poor little Joey voted for a candidate who smashed blackberries and iPads. Has yet to get over the loss. If he is still in office when Nov 2020 rolls around do you promise to never post here again?
Yet another lying fuick Trumpetyte.

Hillary Clinton never smashed her cell phone.

There was one aid that smashed hers when she got a new one.
If I prove you wrong do you promise to never post on this board again? FakeStupidDave
So, show me where Hillary Clinton smashed a cell phone & I will leave. If you can't, you leave.

While Trump won't be impeached for this, it is yet another example of the criminal and corrupt behaviour of this President. Trump had to be shamed into giving the money he raised (illegally), to the veterans groups he was said the money was for.

Trump's charter barred him from soliciting donations from the public, but that didn't stop him from publically soliciting donations from others. It wasn't until the Washington Post started calling the veterans groups that Trump claimed the money was for and discovered that none of them had received a dime from Trump, months after fundraiser, and suddenly Trump paid out the money.

Trump has, in the past, used donations received from others to settle business law suits, and to make personal purchases. He paid a $5,000 fine to the IRS for making illegal "campaign contributions" using Foundations monies. These were, in fact, bribes, to keep Texas and Florida from joining in the Trump University law suit.

Trump has always played fast and loose with the law. It was inevitiable that this asshole would be a one term President, and that he would be impeached, because he's always been a corrupt and lawless individual. That's an asset when you're doing business as a construction magnet because there is no more corrupt line of work you can be in, but as a President, you can't pull this shit.
Why did HIllary Clinton accept $145 Million from Putin's Company Rosatom for approving the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Uranium One, which Putin then purchased through his company Rosatom? And why did Hillary Clinton only return less than 1% of that $145 Million to charity?

Shouldn't the New York District that helped Whitey Bulger Assassinate 100s of people investigate The Clinton Foundation?

Where did all that money go?

Where are all the bodies buried?

Last edited:

The real question is, do Republicans care enough about their party to separate themselves from this man and his corruption.
Your attempt at humor failed. Poor little Joey voted for a candidate who smashed blackberries and iPads. Has yet to get over the loss. If he is still in office when Nov 2020 rolls around do you promise to never post here again?

If I prove you wrong do you promise to never post on this board again? FakeStupidDave
So, show me where Hillary Clinton smashed a cell phone & I will leave. If you can't, you leave.

Play on words. Her minions smashed several blackberries and other devices. Here you go. Adios, be seeing you FakeStupidDave. It is a 2 minute clip and on the Clinton News Network. Watch how incredulous the host is. LMAO. You wanted me to vote for her?

I will miss you. NOT!

-------------

Did you make up that lie yourself, or read it somewhere else?

"Scarpulla (the judge) gave Trump credit for making good on his pledge to give $2.8 million that his charity raised to veterans’ organizations...."

Judge Fines Trump $2 Million for Misusing Charity Foundation - GV Wire
You also might want to read the list of other veteran's organizations Trump has donated to...

A list of the veterans groups Donald Trump says he donated to
From your link:

"The president admitted, among other things, to improperly arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 in foundation funds that he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala."
Too far out a story to believe or care about-stick to mainstream stuff.
It was well reported a couple years ago. Where were you?
Reread my post-it says nothing about what WAS reported-i don't believe old shit like that OR care about it- but the post above it says he did-now what??? Stick with today's news-you'll sound smarter
Sorry but you said it was not true. It is true & not new. It is just an example of your your fraud buddy cheated on his charity.

Play on words. Her minions smashed several blackberries and other devices. Here you go. Adios, be seeing you FakeStupidDave. It is a 2 minute clip and on the Clinton News Network. Watch how incredulous the host is. LMAO. You wanted me to vote for her?

I will miss you. NOT!

Sorry assfguck. I said Hillary.

You just admitted it wasn't Hillary. So bye bye.

Why did Comey & Mueller allow Clinton to Bleach Bit her server or 33,000 emails under a Federal Preservation Order, and destroy 17 Electronic Devices, and then gave her entire campaign and The Podesta Group Blanket Immunity?

FBI identifies 13 mobile devices Clinton potentially used to send emails

Why did the DNC and Hillary Clinton hire Pakistani Hackers that they knew had criminal records, and why when they got caught hacking in to Congressional Files were they allowed to Flee The Country and leave behind a trail of smashed hard drives?

FBI investigating smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz IT worker's home, Pakistani brothers: Report

The Pakistani Hackers Working for the DNC

Why was Hillary Clinton allowed to Bleach Bit 33,000 Emails on her Illegal Server that were under a Federal Protection and Preservation Order and why was her entire Campaign and The Podesta Group given blanket immunity and no notes or recordings were taking of their interviews?

Cloth or Something | BleachBit

Last edited:

I will miss you. NOT!

Sorry assfguck. I said Hillary.

You just admitted it wasn't Hillary. So bye bye.

Nice try. Her minions are the extension of her. The FBI got her red handed. I'll be seeing you. Loser.

But you won't leave. And you won't admit the video is damning. Did you see how shocked the CNN host was? LMAO!! BANG!! Caught Red Handed.

FakeStupidDave, proven wrong again. If HRC could lift a hammer then she would have smashed them herself. LMAO!

Thank God the war criminal lost.

Why did HIllary Clinton accept $145 Million from Putin's Company Rosatom for approving the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Uranium One, which Putin then purchased? And why did Hillary Clinton only return less than 1% of that $145 Million to charity?

Shouldn't the New York District that helped Whitey Bulger Assassinate 100s of people investigate The Clinton Foundation? Where did all that money go?
She didn't. The majority of the money you morons lie about was donated by a man who had sold his interests in Uranium years previous.

Uranium One got the US Uranium years before Clinton took office.

You people are dumber that shit.

The Russians got control of that US Uranium when the Russians bought controlling interest in Uranium One..

Jesus Fuck, Stumpy. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back