Judge orders Wisconsin to pay for gender reassignment surgeries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A federal judge has ordered Wisconsin to pay for the gender reassignment surgery for two transgender Medicaid recipients. Cody Flack, 30, and Sara Ann Makenzie, 41, filed a lawsuit in April, saying a state rule denying coverage for surgeries to treat gender dysphoria violates the Affordable Care Act and their right to equal protection, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Judge Orders Wisconsin to Pay for Gender Reassignment Surgeries

Now all the feminist have to do is rally and protest that fake boobs are paid for too. That way everyone can pay for everyone else to have a boob job, oh but we are sorry those tooth implants can't be paid for in full because the GOV. decided teeth aren't needed to stay healthy when it is proven to be otherwise.

If I had a nice pair of boobies, I'd just sit home all day and play with them.

"If you don't like your penis, you can cut your penis, period!"

What the hell are those two losers on Medicaid for, anyway?

Its been 25 years since I was in that state for a family trip. Thank you for letting me know what I am not missing out on now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A federal judge has ordered Wisconsin to pay for the gender reassignment surgery for two transgender Medicaid recipients. Cody Flack, 30, and Sara Ann Makenzie, 41, filed a lawsuit in April, saying a state rule denying coverage for surgeries to treat gender dysphoria violates the Affordable Care Act and their right to equal protection, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Judge Orders Wisconsin to Pay for Gender Reassignment Surgeries

Now all the feminist have to do is rally and protest that fake boobs are paid for too. That way everyone can pay for everyone else to have a boob job, oh but we are sorry those tooth implants can't be paid for in full because the GOV. decided teeth aren't needed to stay healthy when it is proven to be otherwise.
Lol I love it

Forum List

Back