Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Crickets from The5thHorseman and Marener about how long they think is reasonable to give Trump to prepare for a defense of a case being worked on by the prosecution for two and a half years.

I keep forgetting that lying is Democrats’ superpower, but answering questions is their kryptonite.
Their talking points haven’t been released.

IF (very big fucking IF) P01135809 is so fucking innocent, why delay the trial? He should be very happy to go to trial. He should be demanding a speedy trial. Instead he fights against proving his innocence and that says a lot.
Why are you so angry?

IF P01135809 is so fucking innocent .... He should be demanding a speedy trial.
Really? Is that how you see the American judicial system?
... and that says a lot.
Does it? I guess you think having a legal representative is also a sign of guilt ..... huh?
Why are you so angry?
Good question. I was wondering the same thing. :45: His anger "says a lot".

Some people are just born to be sheep.

There are many and likely most acting like that.

IF (very big fucking IF) P01135809 is so fucking innocent, why delay the trial? He should be very happy to go to trial. He should be demanding a speedy trial. Instead he fights against proving his innocence and that says a lot.

I'm sure most politicians would be that way.

Good!

Why is Jack Smith, an inveterate leaker, so desirous of hiding other things? Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

When Smith asked for an early trial date and was denied, he almost immediately put forth a superseding indictment. Judges do not like such shenanigans.

The judge also asked for prosecutors to provide additional information about the continuing use of an out-of-state jury in the case.

A federal judge dealt several blows Monday to Special Counsel Jack Smith's prosecution of former President Donald Trump for his alleged mishandling of classified documents.
U.S. Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee, denied the Justice Department's request to keep fillings sealed in the case and she removed two from the record.
She also asked for prosecutors to provide additional information about the continuing use of an out-of-state jury in the case.
You can read the court ruling here:
File
The special counsel asked for some materials in the case to be sealed from the public, but Cannon wrote in her brief that the agency's arguments "fail to satisfy the burden of establishing a sufficient legal or factual basis to warrant sealing."

Cannon is a Trump Humper trying to protect Trump. It's amazing how you clowns don't give a damn about the law when it comes to your Orange God breaking it.

Really? Is that how you see the American judicial system?

Does it? I guess you think having a legal representative is also a sign of guilt ..... huh?

Good question. I was wondering the same thing. :45: His anger "says a lot".
“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Cannon is a Trump Humper trying to protect Trump. It's amazing how you clowns don't give a damn about the law when it comes to your Orange God breaking it.
/----/ Trump broke no laws. All you can offer up in a debate are personal insults. And you clowns opened a can of worms.
"President Trump's enemies have been so busy celebrating his conviction in New York last week that they don't seem to realize what a double-edged sword they've unsheathed. Regardless of Trump's fate on appeal, one or more of the 2,300 elected district attorneys across the country may now feel liberated. They can now pursue former presidents, including President Biden, regardless of the merits of the case, purely for political gain or retribution," the pair wrote in the op-ed.

It's not a paywall, but you have to log in with your email: Trump’s ‘modern day Salem witch trial’ verdict signals ‘open season’ on former presidents: experts

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
/----/ Trump said that before he became a target of the DOJ. He innocently thought he'd be treated fairly. He won't make that mistake again.

/----/ Trump broke no laws. All you can offer up in a debate are personal insults. And you clowns opened a can of worms.
"President Trump's enemies have been so busy celebrating his conviction in New York last week that they don't seem to realize what a double-edged sword they've unsheathed. Regardless of Trump's fate on appeal, one or more of the 2,300 elected district attorneys across the country may now feel liberated. They can now pursue former presidents, including President Biden, regardless of the merits of the case, purely for political gain or retribution," the pair wrote in the op-ed.

It's not a paywall, but you have to log in with your email: Trump’s ‘modern day Salem witch trial’ verdict signals ‘open season’ on former presidents: experts
So why was he convicted on 34 counts and has 50 more pending? Oh I know it's all made up.

Any excuse will do, as long as, the Justice System is screwing over black folks it's the best in the world. Now that your Orange God is facing the music it's corrupt.
If black folks are getting screwed over, it’s your side which is doing the screwing. They have been for generations.

Forum List

Back