Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Oh it wasn’t a legal matter before then? What sort of matter was it?

You seem to confuse "legal matter" with "investigation". The two are not the same.

Returning Presidential Records under the PRA of 1978 is a legal mater, it exists under Civil Law. But that does not make it a criminal investigation.

Criminal investigation of FPOTUS#45 didn't start until much later with is refusal to return classified documents resulting in a Federal Court Subpoena (still a civil mater). It wasn't until he (allegedly) obstructed justice by attempting to hide documents from being returned via the subpoena that things started to get criminal, resulting in the search warrant executed in August 2022.

WW

Oh it wasn’t a legal matter before then? What sort of matter was it?
It's no different from a parental custody case escalating from a custody violation to felony kidnapping for continuing failure to comply.

No I didn’t, they have been investigating him for years. They have literally added superseding indictments since the first set, it’s been on going
That was because not only didn't Trump turn over all the subpoenaed documents, they received evidence that Trump purposely refused to return the documents, and even took illegal steps to obstruct justice by destroying evidence.

No I didn’t, they have been investigating him for years. They have literally added superseding indictments since the first set, it’s been on going
You just lied again.

These aren't 'superseding' indictments.
The NA is the govt dumbass

And yes I’ll give you it was a civil debate that should of ended there but the xiden admin had to try to find a political prosecution and hence we are here after years of probing
More lies.

As long as NA was accommodating, there was no cause for "investigation"
Federal government property went "missing" on January 20th 2021. That's when an investigation to find it started. First by the National Archives, and then by the FBI.

I tell ya what go file a motion to invoke your right to a speedy trial in the trump case

Regardless, explain to me how the case you cited shows SCOTUS disagreeing with me as you claimed…please
Im sorry you aren’t able to understand.

They are wrong then. It is his right.

Also Menendez should resign now. So should Fetterman, Greene, Boebert, Feinstein, and McConnell.

Politicians should do what is right,

How long do you and The5thHorseman think is reasonable to prepare for a case that the prosecution has had a few years to prepare for and that involves literally tens of million of documents that the prosecution claims it will use to convict Trump?

And has over 11 million pages of discovery.

The case was being investigated long before the appointment of Smith.

How long do you sob sisters think Trump should be given to prepare to defend a case that has been under investigation since January of 2021, that has tens of millions of documents that the prosecution presented as incriminating evidence that they would use against Trump?

You’re allowed to give two different answer, BTW. No need for frantic PM’ing.

The Boston Marathon Bomber trial began 2-years after the indictment.

The [phony] classified documents case was filed before the [phony] J6 case. Trump's attorneys should motion Judge Cannon to insist the documents case takes precedence.

Forum List

Back