Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

How. much time should he get?

If you claim he's asking for too much, how much is not too much? 3 months? 6 Months? One year?
Why do you continue to struggle with the idea that this is a matter of procedure?

Grifty doesn't need time to figure out what he did...he did it..

His attorney, his property manager and his IT guy will all testify to what HE told them.

Videos will show them moving boxes of documents under subpoena, under his orders.

The IT guy will testify that he was told to erase security videos.

The attorney will testify that he was deceived, told to lie and, asked to advise on the furtherance of crime.

Grifty has been very promiscuous...

I didn’t say it was, but in order for proper due process he is entitled to reasonable time to prepare.

You asked for the legal bases, clearly cause you were unaware of the Bill of Rights, I’m just explaining it to you. I get you don’t like it when it involves a political threat to your cult
but in order for proper due process he is entitled to reasonable time to prepare
Given the circumstances, "reasonable" would be a few moths.

The Constitution does not limit the amount of time that a defendant can request to prepare for trial. The framers did not anticipate that partisan prosecutors would be desperate to schedule a trial to have Maximum Impact on an upcoming election.
They didn't anticipate that an idiot, brazen enough to make liars of his own attorneys, could ever be elected POTUS.

Ok…how does that refute my point that it’s the defendant’s right? Like you claimed??
It's the defendant's right to invoke a speedy trial motion. It is the Judge's duty to decide if that is in the best interest of the defendant and justice?

Why do you continue to struggle with the idea that this is a matter of procedure?

Grifty doesn't need time to figure out what he did...he did it..

His attorney, his property manager and his IT guy will all testify to what HE told them.

Videos will show them moving boxes of documents under subpoena, under his orders.

The IT guy will testify that he was told to erase security videos.

The attorney will testify that he was deceived, told to lie and, asked to advise on the furtherance of crime.

Grifty has been very promiscuous...
Sad thing is, I know that you accept all that without question and really believe that Trump's lawyers are only stalling his inevitable switch to a guilty plea.

Remember the OJ trial? The defense took apart the investigation and exposed the investigators for the preposterously biased and corrupt so-called crime fighters they were. With delusional Jack as the focal point, Trump's lawyers will have a field day doing the same.

That is after the prosecution witnesses have been taken apart during cross examination. Then the prosecutors will have to somehow show That Trump's free speech was criminal.

All that would happen if the trial started tomorrow based only on what the prosecution has told your gullible media to tell it's gullible consumers. What Team Trump needs. time for is to plow through the literally tens of millions of documents that the prosecution dumped on them.

Last edited:
Once Flops come down from his heroin fentanyl high and looks at the facts of the case, he will write Trump advising him to plea deal.

Sad thing is, I know that accept all that without question and really believe that Trump's lawyers are only stalling his inevitable switch to a guilty plea.

Remember the OJ trial? The defense took apart the investigation and exposed the investigators for the preposterously biased and corrupt so-called crime fighters they were. With delusional Jack as the focal point, Trump's lawyers will have a field day.

That is after the prosecution witnesses have been taken apart during cross examination. Then the prosecutors will have to somehow show That Trump's free speech was criminal.

All that would happen if the trial started tomorrow based only on what the prosecution has told your gullible media to tell it's gullible consumers. What Team Trump needs. time for is to plow through the literally tens of millions of documents that the prosecution dumped on them.
Sad thing is, I know that accept all that without question and really believe that Trump's lawyers are only stalling his inevitable switch to a guilty plea
You can stop, right there.

Grifty will go to trial, decline to testify, then insist he was railroaded.

You can stop, right there.

Grifty will go to trial, decline to testify, then insist he was railroaded.
You're dreaming if you think Donald Trump is going to pass up a chance to testify.

No point in continuing if you can't even say how long Trump should have to prepare.

Last edited:
It's the defendant's right to invoke a speedy trial motion. It is the Judge's duty to decide if that is in the best interest of the defendant and justice?
No they don’t have to raise the motion. They can raise a motion to dismiss if it’s been violated.

And the defendant can also waive their right to speedy trial when scheduling

It not solely the defendants right. The public has a right to it as well.
I tell ya what go file a motion to invoke your right to a speedy trial in the trump case

Regardless, explain to me how the case you cited shows SCOTUS disagreeing with me as you claimed…please

IF P01135809 is as innocent as you believe, then you should welcome a speedy trial, as should he.

P01135809 should welcome the speedy trial. IF he is as innocent as he claims he would NOT want the trial delayed.

you'd make a terrible lawyer or juror.

it's like

Damn the evidence! Get this a-hole in jail NOW!

crazy

Forum List

Back