Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
we are in no position to criticize anyone.
And there it is. The amoral false equivalence. Fuck that. Our society is much better than any fundamental Islamic society, and it is not even close. And the more you equivocating fools get in the way of actual reformation of Islam, the harder you make it for moderate Muslims to reform their own religion. Disgusting.

That's ridiculous.
We spend more than the whole rest of the world on weapons, and we have not been attacked since 1812, so they are NOT at all defensive.
We murder more than anyone.
We murdered 3 million innocent Vietnamese, and countless Iranians (1953), Hondurans, Brazilians, Chileans (Pinochet), Grenadians, Iraqi, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, Egyptians, etc.
We are thousands of times worse than anyone.

Muslims can take care of their own religion very well if we would stop murdering and invading.
So, your failed, dishonest, madeup horseshit has now devolved to:

"Our society is no better"

I think I will just let your obviously fucking stupid and embarrassing last comment stand on its own. Good luck to you, freak. I thi k I will choose to keep my young daughter here, where she will not have her clit cut or be forced to marry a dirty old man or be forced to wear a potato sack. Hopefully she doesnt end up with a person like you who thinks that our society is no better.

No rational person would then claim that hadiths were actually the basis for Islam.
Except muslims do precisely that. So, instead of whining to the guy who takes them at their word, go whine to them.

And stop with your false horseshit, you are embarrassing yourself.

Except that Christians are far worse, with Crusades, Inquisitions, Conquistadors, imperialism, colonialism, slavery, atomic bombs, lying about WMD, invading Iraq, murdering half a million innocent Iraqi civilians, etc.
Wrong. The Crusades were retaliation for Muslims occupying half of Christianity.

You think Muslims didn't practice slavery? Now I know you're positively insane
I think we should stop this and show some empathy for this fool. Ask, what would Jesus do here and now.
I know what Muhammad would do: cut off his head.

I am living proof that a good education is priceless.

I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
IF the Constitution had been written a vacuum you might have a case.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".

You condescended to FFI, who stated a fact.
FFI was right. God is not in the Constitution.
Make up your mind, try to cover your ass, we don't give a flying fuck.

I owned him, he knows it, I know it.

Everything below is true.
I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".

Would Reagan be able to win the GOP nomination today? Likely not. Although he inspired generations of republicans…..
Sounds a lot like the right does a lot of re-defining too.

Your ignoring of the content and lack of intelligent input is duly noted

I commented on a post. That you can’t intelligently argue the other side is duly noted.
Yes cornholio, if you say so

Last edited:
You condescended to FFI, who stated a fact.
FFI was right. God is not in the Constitution.
Make up your mind, try to cover your ass, we don't give a flying fuck.

Would Reagan be able to win the GOP nomination today? Likely not. Although he inspired generations of republicans…..

I commented on a post. That you can’t intelligently argue the other side is duly noted.
Yes cornholio, if I say so

Who are you?

No rational person would then claim that hadiths were actually the basis for Islam.
Except muslims do precisely that. So, instead of whining to the guy who takes them at their word, go whine to them.

Except that Christians are far worse, with Crusades, Inquisitions, Conquistadors, imperialism, colonialism, slavery, atomic bombs, lying about WMD, invading Iraq, murdering half a million innocent Iraqi civilians, etc.
Wrong. The Crusades were retaliation for Muslims occupying half of Christianity.

I think we should stop this and show some empathy for this fool. Ask, what would Jesus do here and now.
I know what Muhammad would do: cut off his head.
Nah Mohammed would send him virgins and cut off your head actually

Mine too I suppose

Yes cornholio, if I say so

Who are you?
I am what I am

And there it is. The amoral false equivalence. Fuck that. Our society is much better than any fundamental Islamic society, and it is not even close. And the more you equivocating fools get in the way of actual reformation of Islam, the harder you make it for moderate Muslims to reform their own religion. Disgusting.

That's ridiculous.
We spend more than the whole rest of the world on weapons, and we have not been attacked since 1812, so they are NOT at all defensive.
We murdered 3 million innocent Vietnamese, and countless Iranians (1953), Hondurans, Brazilians, Chileans (Pinochet), Grenadians, Iraqi, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, Egyptians, etc.

Muslims can take care of their own religion very well if we would stop murdering and invading.
Lol the USA has not been attacked since 1812

Mental alert, one went over the fence

Islam is based on the principles of the Quran,
And on the hadiths. In fact, much of the dominant forms of sharia law is derived directly from them. You keep saying things that are ass backwards wrong.

The Quran is supposed to be quotes from Mohammad, while hadiths are never quotes from Mohammad, but by later clerics.
Clearly the clerics have a strong bias for the traditions from before Mohammad, that actually Mohammad was intent on changing or stopping.
So often the hadiths are the exact opposite of Mohammad.
Adolf the Arab

"Let me tell you this! And you're hearing this straight from the horse! Hitler was better looking than Churchill! He was a better dresser than Churchill! He had more hair!! He told better jokes!!! And he could dance the pants off Churchill!!!" Author of Germany's satanic verses, Springtime for Hitler.

Islam is based on the principles of the Quran,
And on the hadiths. In fact, much of the dominant forms of sharia law is derived directly from them. You keep saying things that are ass backwards wrong.

The Quran is supposed to be quotes from Mohammad, while hadiths are never quotes from Mohammad, but by later clerics.
Clearly the clerics have a strong bias for the traditions from before Mohammad, that actually Mohammad was intent on changing or stopping.
So often the hadiths are the exact opposite of Mohammad.
The Quoran is idiocy, all of it.

You can agree or cut off women's vaginas and noses
OLD SCHOOL: Prevail
DHIMMITUDE: Pretty Veils

No one noticed, at least among those paid to comment on things, but the language traitors changed Moslem to "Muslim," Koran to "Quran," and Mohammed to "Muhammad" just when this pagan death cult was really starting to roll in its thrill-killing terrorism. The scheme was to discredit all previous writing about this perpetual threat to human civilization, making us think that all that was written about it before was old-fashioned.

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.
Just as it is ignorant to tie a maga hat to racism

Yes stereotyping people is bad, but the two instances aren't the same. People who are wearing MAGA hats are doing so because they want to, not because they practice a religion that requires it.
Practicing a religion is a choice done because one wants to so yes it is for the same reason.

Ask, what would Jesus do here and now?
They Are Legion

What He did to the Gadarene swine.

That's ridiculous.

Lol the USA has not been attacked since 1812
Dolley's Lapdog, Jemmy

That near-catastrophe was due to the Constitutionazis' idol, James Madison. The next one was due to the messiah of anti-American Preppylovers, Dubai Dubya.

The Quoran is idiocy, all of it.

You can agree or cut off women's vaginas and noses

Have you ever actually read the Quran?
I have. It does not take that long. You can easily read it in a couple of months.
And it does not allow for any physical harm or mutilation of anyone.
The FGM is an older and mostly African things similar to the chastity belts Christians used to force women to wear.
Reading the Quoran is only accomplished by fools. The passages of hate are already posted here

So ESFOAD if you need help try a shotgun

There are no passages of hate in the Quran.
When there are encouragement to fight, it is only in defense, after all other attempts have been tried and failed.
And that is what we see in history.
There is no massacre of invasions by Islam.
In fact, the main allies that allowed Mohammad to defeat the attacking Meccans, were the Hebrew tribes.
Tell that to her not me

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kEl31mFei...aU2ZV0uXE/s1600/_61973268_pakistan_nose_1.jpg

Care to find anything in the Quran to back up your claim that is Islamic?
Care to take your pills before babbling

Yes, she is. Of course I didn't expect you to either be honest, or understand her message.
No she isn't. Islam is opposed to every principle this nation is founded on. Practicing Islam means doing everything in your power to destroy the United States.

No Islam isn't. You can't understand how you are conflating Islam and radical Islam.
Sure it is. Just read the Q'uran.

No, it doesn't. The Quran tells people to be peaceful. It is when a leader declares a Jihad that people become violent.
You are fucking delusional.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

It goes on and on

You are delusional. There are parts of the Bible that talk about killing for the will of God. You are cherrypicking from the book and missing the message. How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion? You are the cyst on the skin of society that happens when you use the internet to decide how a group of people live their lives.

That's why they made the New Testament.

While what I read in the New Testament sounds pretty good in general, at the same time, it was also the New Testament that was used to justify Crusades, Inquisitions, Conquistadors, burning heritics/witches, slavery, shooting abortion doctors, etc. Even invading Iraq; we would never have done that kind of murder to a European country. So there seems to be something very wrong with how westerners interpret or follow the New Testament as well. What we do is much worse than what Muslims do.
Lol can I cut off your nose for demeaning Jesus, hold still now, fool

Woman with nose cut off - Bing images

First of all, Islam does not at all support or allow mutilation or harming anyone except in defense..
Second is that Christians do kill those who say anything bad about Jesus, even though there is no harm done by being critical of Jesus.
However, those attacking Mohammad are not just being critical, but deliberately attempting to incite hate speech against all Muslims with the intent of whipping up murders. So that is a crime that has to be punished.
Lol a husband can cut off his wife's nose or her head for no reason.

You are a delusional demented fool in full denial, shit they throw gays off buildings and still stone lesbians. You can claim that the pictures are not real, but all you are doing is mocking yourself

First of all, a husband can not harm his wife physically.
Second is that this was not done by a husband.
Third is that this is illegal in all Islamic countries.

Throwing people off buildings or stoning is totally illegal according to the Quran, which only allows for beheading with an axe or heavy sword as the means of quick execution.
You can have all the images you want, but they are not what Mohammad wrote.

You are wasting your breath. You are trying to reason with people who think they know what Islam is, and how Muslims act because they saw it on Fox News or read about it on the internet.

While what I read in the New Testament sounds pretty good in general, at the same time, it was also the New Testament that was used to justify Crusades, Inquisitions, Conquistadors, burning heritics/witches, slavery, shooting abortion doctors, etc. Even invading Iraq; we would never have done that kind of murder to a European country. So there seems to be something very wrong with how westerners interpret or follow the New Testament as well. What we do is much worse than what Muslims do.
Lol can I cut off your nose for demeaning Jesus, hold still now, fool

Woman with nose cut off - Bing images

First of all, Islam does not at all support or allow mutilation or harming anyone except in defense..
Second is that Christians do kill those who say anything bad about Jesus, even though there is no harm done by being critical of Jesus.
However, those attacking Mohammad are not just being critical, but deliberately attempting to incite hate speech against all Muslims with the intent of whipping up murders. So that is a crime that has to be punished.
Lol a husband can cut off his wife's nose or her head for no reason.

You are a delusional demented fool in full denial, shit they throw gays off buildings and still stone lesbians. You can claim that the pictures are not real, but all you are doing is mocking yourself

First of all, a husband can not harm his wife physically.
Second is that this was not done by a husband.
Third is that this is illegal in all Islamic countries.

Throwing people off buildings or stoning is totally illegal according to the Quran, which only allows for beheading with an axe or heavy sword as the means of quick execution.
You can have all the images you want, but they are not what Mohammad wrote.

You are wasting your breath. You are trying to reason with people who think they know what Islam is, and how Muslims act because they saw it on Fox News or read about it on the internet.
Hmmmm, you're the one who keeps telling us that Islam is a "religion of peace" even though all the empirical evidence indicates otherwise, and so do all their holy books.

No she isn't. Islam is opposed to every principle this nation is founded on. Practicing Islam means doing everything in your power to destroy the United States.

No Islam isn't. You can't understand how you are conflating Islam and radical Islam.

No, it doesn't. The Quran tells people to be peaceful. It is when a leader declares a Jihad that people become violent.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. (See also: Response to Apologists)

It goes on and on

You are delusional. There are parts of the Bible that talk about killing for the will of God. You are cherrypicking from the book and missing the message. How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion? You are the cyst on the skin of society that happens when you use the internet to decide how a group of people live their lives.

Yeah, there's some ugly stuff in the Old Testament. The New Testament is what Christianity is all about, however. Another thing is that Jesus never had anyone assassinated, never committed genocide, never enslaved anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never tortured anyone, never had sex with underage girls.

Muhammad did all those things.

It goes on and on

Yeah, there's some ugly stuff in the Old Testament. The New Testament is what Christianity is all about, however. Another thing is that Jesus never had anyone assassinated, never committed genocide, never enslaved anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never tortured anyone, never had sex with underage girls.

Muhammad did all those things.

God totally destroyed 2 cities full of people, and in the Bible killed everyone on Earth except for just a handful that were on Noah's ark. In the Bible it also talks about how Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him to get pregnant.

So that Bible you like so much isn't exactly devoid of the same shit you are spewing about the Quoran.

How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion?
Where? In the US, or in Pakistan or Mauritania? Be clear. If you are going to point at the moderate, assimilated muslims in the US as some sort of "typical example" of Muslims worldwide, that would not be very honest of you. 1 billion muslims worldwide....3.5 million in the US. And the ones here are better precisely because of the secular, reformed society we have. So you can't use the benefit of this is a cudgel against people who point out that our society is better than any fundamentalist Muslim society in the world. That would be absurd.

Why not take your own advice? Head on over to mauritania or indonesia and sit down with some Muslims and critique their faith. I volunteer to hold all your stuff.

Last edited:
How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion?
Where? In the US, or in Pakistan or Mauritania? Be clear. If you are going to point at the moderate, assimilated muslims in the US as some sort of "typical example" of Muslims worldwide, that would not be very honest of you. 1 billion muslims worldwide....3.5 million in the US. And the ones here are better precisely because of the secular, reformed society we have. So you can't use the benefit of this is a cudgel against people who point out that our society is better than any fundamentalist Muslim society in the world. That would be absurd.

Why not take your own advice? Head on over to mauritania or indonesia and sit down with some Muslims and critique their faith. I volunteer to hold all your stuff.

Muslims in the U.S. read the same book as they do in other countries. There are also Muslims that fight side by side of American troops in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back