Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
There are also Muslims that fight side by side of American troops in the Middle East.
And who are they fighting? Hmm...

You aren't making any god points. I have not said moderate muslims do not exist. I say that islam has a severe problem rightnow with fundamentalism and literalism, and thats a fact. These fundies aren't misinterpreting anything. They are drawing directly from the pile of horrible, evil ideas found in Islam. The moderates are the ones ignoring those evil ideas. And you arent doing them any favors to clutch your pearls and throw yourself in front of Islam, whenever someone rightly points out the evil shit in it. In fact, you are making it harder for them.

There are also Muslims that fight side by side of American troops in the Middle East.

You aren't making any god points. I have not said moderate muslims do not exist. I say that islam has a severe problem rightnow with fundamentalism and literalism, and thats a fact. These fundies aren't misinterpreting anything. They are drawing directly from the pile of horrible, evil ideas found in Islam. The moderates are the ones ignoring those evil ideas. And you arent doing them any favors to clutch your pearls and throw yourself in front of Islam, whenever someone rightly points out the evil shit in it. In fact, you are making it harder for them.

What's that supposed to mean? In the U.S. we had Christians fighting Christians in the Civil War. I grew up with a friend that was Muslim. It's like any other religion that chooses just how strict they follow their religion. Do all Christian women wear dresses to their ankles? Do all Christians wear long beards and shy away from using technology. No. Muslims are the same way, and it is the Radicalized Muslims that hate the West and want to destroy it.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.
Shred it?

Liberals wrote it

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

Shred it?

Liberals wrote it

Put it in a Banksy Frame huh?

Sure it is. Just read the Q'uran.

No, it doesn't. The Quran tells people to be peaceful. It is when a leader declares a Jihad that people become violent.
You are fucking delusional.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

It goes on and on

You are delusional. There are parts of the Bible that talk about killing for the will of God. You are cherrypicking from the book and missing the message. How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion? You are the cyst on the skin of society that happens when you use the internet to decide how a group of people live their lives.

Yeah, there's some ugly stuff in the Old Testament. The New Testament is what Christianity is all about, however. Another thing is that Jesus never had anyone assassinated, never committed genocide, never enslaved anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never tortured anyone, never had sex with underage girls.

Muhammad did all those things.

God totally destroyed 2 cities full of people, and in the Bible killed everyone on Earth except for just a handful that were on Noah's ark. In the Bible it also talks about how Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him to get pregnant.

So that Bible you like so much isn't exactly devoid of the same shit you are spewing about the Quoran.
That's the old testament. Did Jesus ever wipe out entire cities? No, but Muhammad did.

Shred it?

Liberals wrote it
Your kind of liberal bears no resemblance to the liberals who signed the Constitution.

How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion?
Where? In the US, or in Pakistan or Mauritania? Be clear. If you are going to point at the moderate, assimilated muslims in the US as some sort of "typical example" of Muslims worldwide, that would not be very honest of you. 1 billion muslims worldwide....3.5 million in the US. And the ones here are better precisely because of the secular, reformed society we have. So you can't use the benefit of this is a cudgel against people who point out that our society is better than any fundamentalist Muslim society in the world. That would be absurd.

Why not take your own advice? Head on over to mauritania or indonesia and sit down with some Muslims and critique their faith. I volunteer to hold all your stuff.
Muslims here behave themselves because they are vastly outnumbered. If we look at Europe we note that the more numerous they become the more violent and barbaric they become.

I've got no problems with a hijab, a baseball hat or a bowler cap. More worried about what goes on under any given hat than the hat itself.

She's an issue that will work itself out in time, IMO. The voters in her district will decide if they're down with her shtick or not, which is their right. She's their problem, not mine.

What's that supposed to mean? In the U.S. we had Christians fighting Christians in the Civil War. I grew up with a friend that was Muslim. It's like any other religion that chooses just how strict they follow their religion. Do all Christian women wear dresses to their ankles? Do all Christians wear long beards and shy away from using technology. No. Muslims are the same way, and it is the Radicalized Muslims that hate the West and want to destroy it.

Correct.

What's that supposed to mean?
I thought it was clear:

Islam is a motherlode of horrible,evil ideas, and it has a severe, global problem with fundamentalists and literalists. And it is badly in need of a reformation. And people like you are obstacle to that.

I love the Judge......

She tells it like it is...….

We need to support her and we need more like her......
Pirro....Pirro...isn't that a foreign name?

I'm not sure if Pirro is a foreign name you bigot....

But I am sure her family didn't sneak in...…...

Actually, Pirro is an Italian name with Greek roots.

Pirro - Wikipedia

As an Italian name, it is derived either from the aforementioned Greek name or from a variant of the name "Pierro" (from Peter). Pirro or DiPirro originates from the name "di Pirro" or "DiPirro" meaning "of Pirro" or "family of Pirro".

How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion?
Where? In the US, or in Pakistan or Mauritania? Be clear. If you are going to point at the moderate, assimilated muslims in the US as some sort of "typical example" of Muslims worldwide, that would not be very honest of you. 1 billion muslims worldwide....3.5 million in the US. And the ones here are better precisely because of the secular, reformed society we have. So you can't use the benefit of this is a cudgel against people who point out that our society is better than any fundamentalist Muslim society in the world. That would be absurd.

Why not take your own advice? Head on over to mauritania or indonesia and sit down with some Muslims and critique their faith. I volunteer to hold all your stuff.

Muslims in the U.S. read the same book as they do in other countries. There are also Muslims that fight side by side of American troops in the Middle East.
A "moderate" Muslim is simply one who doesn't believe most of the crap that's in their holy book. The problem is that a large proportion of Muslims aren't moderate. They believe in stoning women who aren't virgins on their wedding night.

I've got no problems with a hijab, a baseball hat or a bowler cap. More worried about what goes on under any given hat than the hat itself.

She's an issue that will work itself out in time, IMO. The voters in her district will decide if they're down with her shtick or not, which is their right. She's their problem, not mine.
She's your problem as well because she has a vote in Congress.

There aren't enough Muslims in Congress to bring about Sharia law like you pants wetting conservatives are afraid of.

No, it doesn't. The Quran tells people to be peaceful. It is when a leader declares a Jihad that people become violent.
You are fucking delusional.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. (See also: Response to Apologists)

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

It goes on and on

You are delusional. There are parts of the Bible that talk about killing for the will of God. You are cherrypicking from the book and missing the message. How many Muslims have you sat down with and actually talked to about their religion? You are the cyst on the skin of society that happens when you use the internet to decide how a group of people live their lives.

Yeah, there's some ugly stuff in the Old Testament. The New Testament is what Christianity is all about, however. Another thing is that Jesus never had anyone assassinated, never committed genocide, never enslaved anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never tortured anyone, never had sex with underage girls.

Muhammad did all those things.

God totally destroyed 2 cities full of people, and in the Bible killed everyone on Earth except for just a handful that were on Noah's ark. In the Bible it also talks about how Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him to get pregnant.

So that Bible you like so much isn't exactly devoid of the same shit you are spewing about the Quoran.
That's the old testament. Did Jesus ever wipe out entire cities? No, but Muhammad did.

Oh Jesus is more important than God? :abgg2q.jpg:

She's a Dem and votes with that caucus. Given how lockstep that's gotten she's no more a problem in that regard than any other Dem.

Forum List

Back