Judge reaches a decision in Palin vs. New York Times case

Nothing deplorable at all. Thanks for agreeing.

Not if you're a racist it isn't....to most of the world it is. How old are you that you use the term N-word lover?

I posted NL. How is it that all those of you calling others racist automatically assume that's what it means?

That's right, you're one of those that gets offended at just about anything that isn't what you agree with.
so, straight talker. what does NL mean?

So you admit you were wrong when ASSuming? Too bad for you.
que? answer the question. i am very much interested in your contortions.

I don't take orders from the likes of you.

Not if you're a racist it isn't....to most of the world it is. How old are you that you use the term N-word lover?

I posted NL. How is it that all those of you calling others racist automatically assume that's what it means?

That's right, you're one of those that gets offended at just about anything that isn't what you agree with.

then you will not get a tip, kleagle.

Confederate Memorials and Monuments - what history do they represent?

Just as I thought. You know I don't take orders from you, boy.

Is This Racist?

your "code" is not really hard to break, scumbag. no assumptions need to made. your bigotry and racism is evident from what you post. you are a great american, and certainly a good representation of the quintessential trumptard.

Is This Racist?

Nope. Had more than one of your kind say that the use of a TERM considered racist isn't racist under certain circumstances. Unless it's racist 100% of the time, it's racist 0% of the time.

your "code" is not really hard to break, scumbag. no assumptions need to made. your bigotry and racism is evident from what you post. you are a great american, and certainly a good representation of the quintessential trumptard.

Yet you have to ask. You're stupidity is easy to identify.

Call me what you want. You'd do it no matter what I said. Screaming racism is all you have when you lose. That means you have nothing, boy.

Is This Racist?

Nope. Had more than one of your kind say that the use of a TERM considered racist isn't racist under certain circumstances. Unless it's racist 100% of the time, it's racist 0% of the time.
there are the predicted contortions.

Yet you have to ask.

Call me what you want. You'd do it no matter what I said. Screaming racism is all you have when you lose. That means you have nothing, boy.

"You're stupidity is easy to identify."

ok.

Is This Racist?

There are the predicted excuses from you that a TERM considered racist isn't when you don't want it to be.

There are the predicted excuses from you that a TERM considered racist isn't when you don't want it to be.
blubberblubberblaa. are you still denying the meaning of NL, coward?

Is This Racist?

Still making excuses? You claimed you knew what it meant. Are you unsure, liar?

Is This Racist?

He's a coward. Most racists are. It's why they wear the hoods.

He claimed he knew what it meant. Now, he's asking.

Is that why you chose to be a lesbian. You wanted to be 2nd class.

i know what you meant. i gave you the opportunity to show that you, at least, are not a coward. you failed, scumbag.

i know what you meant. i gave you the opportunity to show that you, at least, are not a coward. you failed, scumbag.

If you knew what I meant, asking me is meaningless. Apparently I said enough for you to get it. That means you failed in trying to twist things in a manner that makes you look like a pretzel. Apparently, you knew the meaning because it's what you are.

If you knew what I meant, asking me is meaningless. Apparently I said enough for you to get it. That means you failed in trying to twist things in a manner that makes you look like a pretzel. Apparently, you knew the meaning because it's what you are.
177.png

I didn't choose...I've always been attracted to women, from my earliest memories.

When you found yourself attracted to both men and women, how did you choose?

Gays aren't 2nd class citizens anymore, racists like you are.

I didn't choose...I've always been attracted to women, from my earliest memories.

When you found yourself attracted to both men and women, how did you choose?

Gays aren't 2nd class citizens anymore, racists like you are.

That's where you're confused. Actually, you're confused in more ways than one.

I chose to be attracted to women. No choice to be attracted to men was ever made. Where you got that I was attracted to both then made the decision is beyond me.

Keep fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back