Judge rules businesses can refuse service to Trump supporters

Oh horse crap! A private business can serve who they want! Period!

be-advised-no-shirt-no-shoes-no-service-stock-aluminum-sign-18x24_1024x1024.jpg

Ever seen one of these lib? Did you pee yourself?

as far as I know-----the LEGAL issue refers only to race and religion issues-----
but------"basically" people have a right to throw other people off land they own ---
or even lease
When it's private property not open for business. Course you need a license to operate a business.
I owned a business. Didn't need any bullcrap license.

they don't have licenses for THOSE KINDS OF BUSINESSES
What kind did I have?

I am utterly METICULOUS in matters of confidentiality

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.
Judge Rules Businesses Can Refuse Service to Trump Supporters

Well you know what needs to happen, the business needs to tank since Trump supporters obviously shouldn't go there and the tables can turn if you do not support Trump GTF out and GTF out of the US gawd you Trump haters are so gawd dam fkn sickening you make a goat want to puke even ppl who have hated Obama weren't this low on the moron pole. Karms's gonna fin you assholes and hopefully soon.
What do the pathetic left think is going ot happen when this all turns around and bites them in their own asses.

I hope this Judge never gets elected again and is told YOUR FIRED for doing this wtf is wrong with that judge Oh we know it's a post chit leftist c....t democrat.

and for those on the lower IQ charts who can only deny information by using INFOWARS as their pathetic excuse the source is from here a.h.'s

View attachment 190036
I wonder if Diamond and Silk wearing a MAGA hat walks into a bar, and get kicked out, is it because they are Trump supporters or because they are black? This shit is going to be very bad, and the liberals are walking into a trap that they aren't going to like..

I guess that means you can refuse service to blacks since they more than likely voted for barry.

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Well you know what needs to happen, the business needs to tank since Trump supporters obviously shouldn't go there and the tables can turn if you do not support Trump GTF out and GTF out of the US gawd you Trump haters are so gawd dam fkn sickening you make a goat want to puke even ppl who have hated Obama weren't this low on the moron pole. Karms's gonna fin you assholes and hopefully soon.
What do the pathetic left think is going ot happen when this all turns around and bites them in their own asses.

I hope this Judge never gets elected again and is told YOUR FIRED for doing this wtf is wrong with that judge Oh we know it's a post chit leftist c....t democrat.

and for those on the lower IQ charts who can only deny information by using INFOWARS as their pathetic excuse the source is from here a.h.'s

View attachment 190036
I wonder if Diamond and Silk wearing a MAGA hat walks into a bar, and get kicked out, is it because they are Trump supporters or because they are black? This shit is going to be very bad, and the liberals are walking into a trap that they aren't going to like..

I guess that means you can refuse service to blacks since they more than likely voted for barry.

Blacks are a political....er, excuse me....a spiritual group?

Trump refuse to bake a cake for Trumps next wedding

I value marriage too much

View attachment 190036

Many of my friends are black, I wont deny them service because of that, but if some schmuck comes in asking for reparations, he will definitely be tossed out as a Democrat voter....

View attachment 190036

Whats that have to do with the OP?

View attachment 190036

Many of my friends are black, I wont deny them service because of that, but if some schmuck comes in asking for reparations, he will definitely be tossed out as a Democrat voter....

Just pointing out the slippery slope.....

View attachment 190036

Whats that have to do with the OP?

So you didn't read the article....that's what the guy is claiming.

Business should be able to refuse service to anyone. However, when I had a business I served everyone because I wanted their money. IMO, refusing service to someone because of who they voted for shows how stupid they are. You are in business to make money.

its' bigger than that------normal people are SUPPOSED to "tolerate" free elections

as far as I know-----the LEGAL issue refers only to race and religion issues-----
but------"basically" people have a right to throw other people off land they own ---
or even lease
When it's private property not open for business. Course you need a license to operate a business.
Okay.
Course when you're serving the public you need a bullcrap license.

or even lease

they don't have licenses for THOSE KINDS OF BUSINESSES
What kind did I have?
Monkey Business.

its' bigger than that------normal people are SUPPOSED to "tolerate" free elections

or even lease
Okay.
My shop was open to the public.

or even lease
Okay.
What kind of bull crap did you do?

I support the institution of marriage too much to bake a wedding cake for Trump

or even lease
Okay.
I owned an auto repair shop. didn't have a license or need a license. ll you really need was a DBA form which was 6 dollars and simply proved that you had a business.

Okay.
I owned an auto repair shop. didn't have a license or need a license. ll you really need was a DBA form which was 6 dollars and simply proved that you had a business.
However, if you're in the food service business you need a bill crap license.

View attachment 190036
I think anyone who voted for Hillary should be deported.

the snowflakes trigger so easily

Please don't drag the "christian" bakers into this.

Oh wait ...

C'mon, surely you RWNJs can see how completely hypocritical you're being with this. But no, kyoure too busy being OFFENDED!

You're little children, kicking your feet when you don't get your way.

View attachment 190036
I think anyone who voted for Hillary should be deported.

the snowflakes trigger so easily

Please don't drag the "christian" bakers into this.

Oh wait ...

C'mon, surely you RWNJs can see how completely hypocritical you're being with this. But no, kyoure too busy being OFFENDED!

You're little children, kicking your feet when you don't get your way.

Not me. ;)

Forum List

Back