Judge rules businesses can refuse service to Trump supporters

I thought conservatives wanted small government

Well when you have to be told when ti wipe your own ass let us know how that works out for you.
Since none of you see what's coming and what's already right in front of your faces since 911 it's been unfolding.

Only stupidity never saw it unfolding nor why .

There shouldnt be ANY PA laws.
Who the fuck are you to tell someone what to do with their own property?
They are liberals, and since they don't believe in private property, they flip you the bird..
MDK is far from a regressive bedwetter. Your tunnel vision doesnt allow you to see that though
"welp, he doesnt agree with my hackery so he must be a leftist"
Its stupid
Sorry son but most liberals that I know, think that what I have, should be theirs, because of the lefts mantra of income inequality. I used to be poor but worked my ass off to move out of the liberal victimhood. And I want to protect what is mine from those liberals, who sit on their ass demanding the government to punish me. I have a "bitter taste in my mouth", when it comes to liberals...
MDK is far from a leftist.
See? You cant even read what i write...
Now I didn't say MDK , but if the shoe fits???????

There shouldnt be ANY PA laws.
Who the fuck are you to tell someone what to do with their own property?
They are liberals, and since they don't believe in private property, they flip you the bird..
MDK is far from a regressive bedwetter. Your tunnel vision doesnt allow you to see that though
Its stupid
Sorry son but most liberals that I know, think that what I have, should be theirs, because of the lefts mantra of income inequality. I used to be poor but worked my ass off to move out of the liberal victimhood. And I want to protect what is mine from those liberals, who sit on their ass demanding the government to punish me. I have a "bitter taste in my mouth", when it comes to liberals...
you did earlier.

Its stupid
you did earlier.
When?

Business should be able to refuse service to anyone. However, when I had a business I served everyone because I wanted their money. IMO, refusing service to someone because of who they voted for shows how stupid they are. You are in business to make money.

I wonder what is going to happen the next time that judge wants any service done for them outside their courthouse room.

God bless you and those who blow him/her off always!!!

Holly

Business should be able to refuse service to anyone. However, when I had a business I served everyone because I wanted their money. IMO, refusing service to someone because of who they voted for shows how stupid they are. You are in business to make money.

its' bigger than that------normal people are SUPPOSED to "tolerate" free elections

its' bigger than that------normal people are SUPPOSED to "tolerate" free elections
Oh horse crap! A private business can serve who they want! Period!

be-advised-no-shirt-no-shoes-no-service-stock-aluminum-sign-18x24_1024x1024.jpg

Ever seen one of these lib? Did you pee yourself?

If you support a business refusing to serve a wedding cake to homos, but get your knickers twisted over a bar refusing to serve a Trump supporter than you are a monstrous fucking hypocrite.
No dude, we find you and your liberal ilk the fucking hypocrites. along with stupidity.

clearly, stupidity plays a big role in your life
Yeah. Being a leftist means being smart by following the crowd and never questioning a ridiculous and hypocritical idiology.

as far as I know-----the LEGAL issue refers only to race and religion issues-----
but------"basically" people have a right to throw other people off land they own ---
or even lease

being "left" or "right" or "fundamental" or AC/DC etc etc ------has no real meaning

Now that the judge has justified discrimination, I will open a few fast food joints. I will put up these signs in the window, letting the customers know who is welcome and who isn't.

il_570xN.521877097_451k.jpg

as far as I know-----the LEGAL issue refers only to race and religion issues-----
but------"basically" people have a right to throw other people off land they own ---
or even lease
When it's private property not open for business. Course you need a license to operate a business.

Now that the judge has justified discrimination, I will open a few fast food joints. I will put up these signs in the window, letting the customers know who is welcome and who isn't.

Don't so it! It's better for criminal scum to be surprised. Besides, I don't think they ever made a singe action, did they?

or even lease
When it's private property not open for business. Course you need a license to operate a business.
I owned a business. Didn't need any bullcrap license.

or even lease

they don't have licenses for THOSE KINDS OF BUSINESSES

Don't so it! It's better for criminal scum to be surprised. Besides, I don't think they ever made a singe action, did they?
But then I don't have to ask people who they voted for... I know Hitlery voters would avoid my stores because they would be too afraid to walk in, because no one wants riff raff in a store while you are eating...

or even lease

they don't have licenses for THOSE KINDS OF BUSINESSES
What kind did I have?

Forum List

Back