Judge rules controversial Texas abortion law unconstitutional

now you're back to lies. i never said otherwise, but you just have to make up that i said otherwise. 'you're a boring liar jake. everything i've said is accurate and that makes me a reactionary? LOL...silly troll, go away.

As one of the conservatives said the other day, "Yurt lies, that is what he does."

And you are doing it again. You are reactionary filth and a liar.

1. cite the conservative. i don't believe you.

2. what i have lied about in this thread. be specific.

i predict you won't back up either claim because your'e a habitual liar and you will prove me correct here.

Everyone who reads the thread can see your lies. And you will simply lie about your lies.

You never back your claims because you are what you are. Sad, you. :lol:

now you're back to lies. i never said otherwise, but you just have to make up that i said otherwise. 'you're a boring liar jake. everything i've said is accurate and that makes me a reactionary? LOL...silly troll, go away.

As one of the conservatives said the other day, "Yurt lies, that is what he does."

i predict you won't back up either claim because your'e a habitual liar and you will prove me correct here.

Everyone who reads the thread can see your lies. And you will simply lie about your lies.

thank you for proving me correct again you little liar. pretty funny how you accuse me of not backing up my claims where you specifically did not back up both your claims here. the irony is hilarious. and really, people see YOUR lies jake, because you failed to back up your claims. i don't lie jake and i do back up my claims.

thank you for proving me correct again you little liar. pretty funny how you accuse me of not backing up my claims where you specifically did not back up both your claims here. the irony is hilarious. and really, people see YOUR lies jake, because you failed to back up your claims. i don't lie jake and i do back up my claims.

:lol: You simply want folks to fuck with. Never on my watch.

Last edited:

Yes, you do. You just have. No, I won't give you those who have told me they know that you, and some others on the Board, are disgraces to conservatism.

And I have no trouble dealing with the likes of you . . . and those like you.

Never have, never will.

The last five weeks we have witnessed the implosion of the reactionary far right. That has not come fast enough, but you will never be able to resurrect your movement in the confidence of the American voter.

Tis what tis.

i outed myself to the board? because you, once again, did not back up your claims?

lmao. you're a proven liar jake and i just proved it again. btw, if you won't tell me who told you what, then you just violated the PM rule by discussing on the board given you quoted the exact words. which i know for a fact you're lying about. you just busted yourself breaking the rules for a lie jake.

hilarious. you lose again.

:lol: You simply want folks to fuck with. Never on my watch.

yeah...asking someone to back up their claims is "fucking" with them.

poor jakey, gets all mad when asked to back up his claims.

:eusa_boohoo:

Little yurt just can't handle being caught for being such a reactionary dupe. :lol:

Last edited:
?

you don't back up your two claims and i'm the one who got caught?

Forum List

Back