Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

The state court judge does not deal much in the way of financial fraud. Those are cases that are usually heard in federal court. A state judge hears primarily criminal cases, domestic relations, torts, condemnations, etc... Without analyzing the judge's decision I cannot tell if he erred or not. But state court judges do sometimes err badly in commercial cases.
I suggest you analyze the decision. But at the end of the day, what you think does not mean a thing.
You are an excuse maker for Donald Trump. Not an expert on the law.

The decision will be analyzed by apellate courts, if appealed. They will make the determination of the state judges decision. Not some clown who posts on the US Message Board, who thinks he is a legal expert.

I suggest you analyze the decision. But at the end of the day, what you think does not mean a thing.
You are an excuse maker for Donald Trump. Not an expert on the law.

The decision will be analyzed by apellate courts, if appealed. They will make the determination of the state judges decision. Not some clown who posts on the US Message Board, who thinks he is a legal expert.
You would be surprised what I am, sister.

No you aren't sure. You know nothing about the judge. You couldn't argue any unethical behavior by the judge if your life depended on it.
I know the judge did not have to hand down a summary judgment just days before the trial. Most especially when it was demanded by a corrupt and unethical Soros funded AG who campaigned on getting Donald Trump.

Just one problem with the summary judgment that will almost certain go in favor of Trump on appeal:

Just one problem with the summary judgment that will almost certain go in favor of Trump on appeal:
It's not really a problem because the judge did not determine that Mar a Lago was worth $18 million.

There's one problem with the "appeal", the Mar a Lago was one out of many issues in the ruling.

It just keeps getting worse for him.

The Trump Corporation is kaput. Done. All properties to be handed over and sold.

"I was Liability. I was also IlarMeilyr. And now I am BackAgain."

What a fucking loser

lol the Manahttan courts have already rejected any criminal charges over this case, dumbass; that's because there weren't any crimes they could get away with filing against him in their pogroms, dumbass.
Dudster, you're wrong about Manhattan Courts (plural), and when I said it will all lead to criminal charges...

you will see

you're (wrongly) commenting on something, you know nothing about, nor have researched to inform yourself, as a knee jerk reaction to defending Trump.

If you want to be a part of God's creation that uses the brain He gifted you and everyone, here is a link to the judgement summary which lists the law and the words in the statute defining the law and punishment for breaking it.... among other things.

Dudster can't help it...

trump-supporters.gif

you're (wrongly) commenting on something, you know nothing about, nor have researched to inform yourself, as a knee jerk reaction to defending Trump.

If you want to be a part of God's creation that uses the brain He gifted you and everyone, here is a link to the judgement summary which lists the law and the words in the statute defining the law and punishment for breaking it.... among other things.

You mrna you got caught out being a dumbass parrot yet again. You really need to take your own advice about research and using your brain. Also there isn't anything 'Christian' about babbling fake nonsense just because your peer group does it.

No. You are free to market your 3000 sq/ft Condo worth $600,00 and list it at $750,000 all day long.

What is illegal is filing an assessment for property taxes saying your 3000 sq/ft is 1000 sq/ft and worth $100,000 and then file for a secured loan from the bank and file an assessment with the lender claiming it's a 10,000 sq/ft Condo valued at $10,000,000.

That is the illegal part.

WW

lol so the idiot claim is he wanted to quadruple his property taxes so he jacked up the appraisal so he could pay 20 times more? Dan you clowns just get more bizarre and insane every day here.

Forum List

Back