Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

What info do you need?

I read his ruling. Including not just liability for Trump but sanctions for his lawyers for bringing up arguments twice rejected by him personally and the court of appeals after an appeal.

There isn't anything in it as far as I can see that isn't supported by law.

So my question is what exactly makes you believe he's a " Democrat criminal syndicate employee", and not simply a judge that has looked at the facts as they were presented by both the prosecution and the plaintiff and found Trump liable?

I can't imagine it being anything but " he ruled against Trump so he simply has to be a shill for the Democrats."

Feel free to surprise me and actually cite something in the ruling you can argue with from a legal perspective.

Feel free to find any info on it and post it; pretty sparse for a Supreme Court hack from Manhattan. Are you afraid it will be obviously just another partisan hack job by NYC deviant or something? And your spin is just ridiculous bloviating.

Feel free to find any info on it and post it; pretty sparse for a Supreme Court hack from Manhattan. Are you afraid it will be obviously just another partisan hack job by NYC deviant or something?
In English please? What info on the judge do you require?

I also asked you if you have any counter-arguments to his ruling that doesn't simply boil down too. "He ruled against Trump so he just has to do so because of bias?"

Trump lied on many loan applications = he should be prosecuted. However this demonstrates how loose conservatives play which then demonstrates how Reagan/Bush and Bush/Cheney home loan scams
were allowed to proceed.

How Wall Street's Bankers Stayed Out of Jail​

1695802631480.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2015/09 › ho...

Sep 15, 2015 — How Wall Street's Bankers Stayed Out of Jail. The probes into bank fraud leading up to the financial industry's crash have been quietly closed.

If you're going to do the crime, make sure it's big and white collar.

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?
/——-/ Bolster. You have the right to value your property any way you want. The banks do their own valuation and base the loan on that. If you ever sold or refinanced a home you’d know that. Just another witch hunt.

In English please? What info on the judge do you require?

I also asked you if you have any counter-arguments to his ruling that doesn't simply boil down too. "He ruled against Trump so he just has to do so because of bias?"

Yes, play stupid. It's not like I posted because I give a shit what you vermin like or don't like. You just posted a row of silly loaded rubbish.

In English please? What info on /—-the judge do you require?

/——/ You have the right to value your property any way you want. The banks do their own valuation and base the loan on that. If you ever sold or refinanced a home you’d know that. Just another witch hunt.

/——/ You have the right to value your property any way you want. The banks do their own valuation and base the loan on that. If you ever sold or refinanced a home you’d know that. Just another witch hunt.

And these morons think we're supposed to discuss stuff with them, when they don't know a thing about it. They're even confused about what a bio is for a judge.

lol

Is that his 'wife'? lol no wonder he doesn't want anybody to know anything about him. What a bad wig on that 'gurl', lol and these gimps make fun of Trump's hair.

Ah, he's a registered Democrat. What a surprise, lol.

Nothing to this case but the usual banana republic follies.

Last edited:
If the MSM can present what it says is 'evidence' before the trial, it can also present exculpatory evidence.
Read up on it! They had no defense evidence....the lawyers simply claimed it didn't harm anyone and other frivolous claims....his lawyers got sanctioned and fined in court yesterday too, $7500 each for their frivolous Trumpian actions.

Read up on it! They had no defense evidence....the lawyers simply claimed it didn't harm anyone and other frivolous claims....his lawyers got sanctioned and fined in court yesterday too, $7500 each for their frivolous Trumpian actions.

lol more banana republic pettiness. You're all very proud of your criminal syndicate for doing that stuff, as usual.

It means there exists a Trump Family Criminal enterprise

In 2019 we saw this coming.​

How Donald Trump inflated his
net worth to lenders and investors​

When Donald Trump wanted to make a good impression — on a lender, a business partner, or a journalist — he sometimes sent them official-looking documents called “Statements of Financial Condition.”

These documents sometimes ran up to 20 pages. They were full of numbers, laying out Trump’s properties, debts and multibillion-dollar net worth.

But, for someone trying to get a true picture of Trump’s net worth, the documents were deeply flawed. Some simply omitted properties that carried big debts. Some assets were overvalued. And some key numbers were wrong.

Trump’s ‘statements of financial condition’

See the full documents here

For instance, Trump’s financial statement for 2011 said he had 55 home lots to sell at his golf course in Southern California. Those lots would sell for $3 million or more, the statement said.

But Trump had only 31 lots zoned and ready for sale at the course, according to city records. He claimed credit for 24 lots — and at least $72 million in future revenue — he didn’t have.

He also claimed his Virginia vineyard had 2,000 acres, when it really has about 1,200. He said Trump Tower has 68 stories. It has 58.

The judge also ordered sanctions of $7,500 apiece for attorneys who represented the Trump defendants for making frivolous arguments in court filings.

lol more banana republic pettiness. You're all very proud of your criminal syndicate for doing that stuff, as usual.
you're (wrongly) commenting on something, you know nothing about, nor have researched to inform yourself, as a knee jerk reaction to defending Trump.

If you want to be a part of God's creation that uses the brain He gifted you and everyone, here is a link to the judgement summary which lists the law and the words in the statute defining the law and punishment for breaking it.... among other things.

And these morons think we're supposed to discuss stuff with them, when they don't know a thing about it. They're even confused about what a bio is for a judge.

lol

Is that his 'wife'? lol no wonder he doesn't want anybody to know anything about him. What a bad wig on that 'gurl', lol and these gimps make fun of Trump's hair.

Ah, he's a registered Democrat. What a surprise, lol.

Nothing to this case but the usual banana republic follies.
Jesus that's exactly how I expected him to look like.

It means nothing.
1695810561892.png

/——/ Ist Amendement. My condo is $600,000. I’m asking $750,000. You gonna call the cops on me?

No. You are free to market your 3000 sq/ft Condo worth $600,00 and list it at $750,000 all day long.

What is illegal is filing an assessment for property taxes saying your 3000 sq/ft is 1000 sq/ft and worth $100,000 and then file for a secured loan from the bank and file an assessment with the lender claiming it's a 10,000 sq/ft Condo valued at $10,000,000.

That is the illegal part.

WW

Forum List

Back