Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Deutsche Banks are FDIC insured and, as of 2016, it is doing business in the USA. Their headquarters is in NY.

Deutsche Bank AG (German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃə ˈbaŋk ʔaːˈɡeː] ), sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Founded in 1870, the bank grew through multiple acquisitions, including Disconto-Gesellschaft in 1929, as a consequence of which it was known from 1929 to 1937 as Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft or DeDi-Bank,[3]: 580  Bankers Trust in 1998, and Deutsche Postbank in 2010.

As of 2018, the bank's network spanned 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.[4] It is a component of the DAX stock market index and is often referred to as the largest German banking institution, even though the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe comes well ahead in terms of combined assets. Deutsche Bank has been designated a global systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board since 2011.[5]

Not if the courts and the financial system are equally corrupt.

Think about it, for just one second.

When he first ran for president, he won mass appeal, by stating, the obvious, & something that everyone already knew, that we have official legalized corruption. The legal and financial systems reward cheating, and give favors to those who are well connected. Only those in denial, or the very ignorant don't already know this.

What are you, naive? :dunno:

He even admitted, that he got ahead in the game, by being corrupt. Who doesn't know that he was very well connected to the mob. Everything revolves around kick backs and corruption.

I don't think anyone that is honest or has integrity, will deny, that he has done this. Hell, when he was coming up in the system, no one built a thing in NY with out the say so of organized crime. Half the legal and criminal enforcement, was likewise on the take.

You are either being hopelessly naive, or a colossal liar.

Just stahp.

This is all about politics and prosecutorial discretion, every intelligent person knows this at this point. Frankly, I'm surprised that thread has gotten this far, with out a certain hedge fund billionaire's name being brought up. . . its all about the corruption and the benjamins.

Is there a real estate developer the size of Trump in NY that isn't guilty? Is there a bank, a CEO, a corporation, or judge in NY that likewise isn't on the take? And do you really, in clear conscious, believe it, if you told me such a lie?

🙄

duh.

Yes the entire system including Trump and many others are corrupt and the entire system is broken.

I've argued this for years.

Right. Again we have it -- everyone but Trump is lying and corrupt. You win.
You have atrocious reading comprehension, that is NOT AT ALL what I wrote. You just can't give up your epistemology and face the awful reality can you?

iu

Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens​

Published online by Cambridge University Press: 18 September 2014

He is fkd by his business dealing.
Straight fkd.

The State isn't going to say, "Hey, whenever you can get around to paying us, that's cool!", like Trump's creditors have done in the past.

Everything goes on the block.

I think we are going to find that Donald does NOT have $250 million on hand.

Doesn't matter. Individuals cannot be allowed to defraud banks and insurance companies. Because this obviously hurts both through lower rates paid because of a false assessment, perpetrated by the criminal (that's trump).
In order for me or a company to be “defrauded”, actual harm has to have occurred. Might be a questionable or too aggressive business tactics but it’s not fraud especially in light of all the political motivation behind it

In order for me or a company to be “defrauded”, actual harm has to have occurred. Might be a questionable or too aggressive business tactics but it’s not fraud especially in light of all the political motivation behind it
Wrong again.

1): What are the 5 requirements of fraud?

The five elements necessary to be shown in an action for fraud are that the misrepresentation or falsehood was knowingly made, that it related to a material fact, that its purpose was to deceive another and induce him to act, that he did act upon it and that he was injured as a result.

2): mail or wire fraud statutes, mere deceit is not enough—there must be an actual pecuniary harm to the victim that deprives them of money or property.

You have atrocious reading comprehension, that is NOT AT ALL what I wrote. You just can't give up your epistemology and face the awful reality can you?

iu

Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens​

Published online by Cambridge University Press: 18 September 2014

It's not claimed that is all you wrote. It is your argument

Wrong again.

1): What are the 5 requirements of fraud?

The five elements necessary to be shown in an action for fraud are that the misrepresentation or falsehood was knowingly made, that it related to a material fact, that its purpose was to deceive another and induce him to act, that he did act upon it and that he was injured as a result.

2): mail or wire fraud statutes, mere deceit is not enough—there must be an actual pecuniary harm to the victim that deprives them of money or property.
Your bolded contains no named victims harmed. You made my point

Straight fkd.

The State isn't going to say, "Hey, whenever you can get around to paying us, that's cool!", like Trump's creditors have done in the past.

Everything goes on the block.

I think we are going to find that Donald does NOT have $250 million on hand.
It would not surprise me, but what they can get on the block, sometimes depends on how it is structured and who has a piece of it. I am pretty sure, the wholly owned assets and profit centers located in that state are toast.

Financial guy and Trump biographer Tim O'Brien just said that nearly all of Trump's wealth is tied up in 5 New York buildings. He said forget the golf, and the speaking fees, etc. That's small money and the golf courses don't make money. Trump is looking at having to liquidate those 5 buildings with this ruling.

It's this kind of fraudulent economic activities that has cost taxpayers trillions of dollars in bailing the system out.

Yes, that is saying it's not just Trump that is guilty but do you understand the damage that would have been done to people who saved their entire lives if Trump had got his way and got negative interest rates?

Deutsche Bank AG (German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃə ˈbaŋk ʔaːˈɡeː] ), sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Founded in 1870, the bank grew through multiple acquisitions, including Disconto-Gesellschaft in 1929, as a consequence of which it was known from 1929 to 1937 as Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft or DeDi-Bank,[3]: 580  Bankers Trust in 1998, and Deutsche Postbank in 2010.

As of 2018, the bank's network spanned 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.[4] It is a component of the DAX stock market index and is often referred to as the largest German banking institution, even though the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe comes well ahead in terms of combined assets. Deutsche Bank has been designated a global systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board since 2011.[5]
I know all that. They still have to abide by US regs here in the US.

Forum List

Back