Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

It means there exists a Trump Family Criminal enterprise

In 2019 we saw this coming.​

How Donald Trump inflated his​

net worth to lenders and investors​

When Donald Trump wanted to make a good impression — on a lender, a business partner, or a journalist — he sometimes sent them official-looking documents called “Statements of Financial Condition.”

These documents sometimes ran up to 20 pages. They were full of numbers, laying out Trump’s properties, debts and multibillion-dollar net worth.

But, for someone trying to get a true picture of Trump’s net worth, the documents were deeply flawed. Some simply omitted properties that carried big debts. Some assets were overvalued. And some key numbers were wrong.

Trump’s ‘statements of financial condition’

See the full documents here

For instance, Trump’s financial statement for 2011 said he had 55 home lots to sell at his golf course in Southern California. Those lots would sell for $3 million or more, the statement said.

But Trump had only 31 lots zoned and ready for sale at the course, according to city records. He claimed credit for 24 lots — and at least $72 million in future revenue — he didn’t have.

He also claimed his Virginia vineyard had 2,000 acres, when it really has about 1,200. He said Trump Tower has 68 stories. It has 58.

projection: you know :wink: that the real crime families are the biden, clinton, obama, pelousy, schumer, menendez and more families. you know this..that's why you are pinning it on the trump family WHOM I might add, hilliary Clinton said could not be bought and we needed more people like him in gov;t.

Will this hurt his chances of gaining the repub nomination? Or will it bolster his standing with MAGA?

Maybe we can get Shitty Lawyer to explain the case.

put this in acrhive.is Read the Judge’s Ruling in the Trump Fraud Case

one.png

one and half.png

two.png

Last edited:
There is no guilt or innocence in a civil matter. The left is conflating terms intentionally to smear Trump (or, they are just stupid).
Excuse me.

Trump has been found liable to the sate of New York for fraudulent business practices.

Donald Trump and his company "repeatedly" violated fraud law, New York judge rules.

TRUMP HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO HAVE BROKEN THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call it what you want.

With ZERO complaints from ANY bank or insurance company, who were provided the THIRD PARTY assessments on value. You desperation is showing loser....
Trump's fraud gave him advantage from competition because he was given better interest rates based on lies.

And many bankers were not happy. In his 4 bankruptcies he defaulted on several bank loans.

He is a fricking cheater.

He cheats against his competitors and does not pay his sub contractors.

The Trump cult is clueless. You think banks process loans for mega loans like Trump has in the same way they do common business and home loans.

Because that would mean trump is guilty. So the conviction would be correct.
Not if the courts and the financial system are equally corrupt.

Think about it, for just one second.

When he first ran for president, he won mass appeal, by stating, the obvious, & something that everyone already knew, that we have official legalized corruption. The legal and financial systems reward cheating, and give favors to those who are well connected. Only those in denial, or the very ignorant don't already know this.

What are you, naive? :dunno:

He even admitted, that he got ahead in the game, by being corrupt. Who doesn't know that he was very well connected to the mob. Everything revolves around kick backs and corruption.

I don't think anyone that is honest or has integrity, will deny, that he has done this. Hell, when he was coming up in the system, no one built a thing in NY with out the say so of organized crime. Half the legal and criminal enforcement, was likewise on the take.

You are either being hopelessly naive, or a colossal liar.

Just stahp.

This is all about politics and prosecutorial discretion, every intelligent person knows this at this point. Frankly, I'm surprised that thread has gotten this far, with out a certain hedge fund billionaire's name being brought up. . . its all about the corruption and the benjamins.

Is there a real estate developer the size of Trump in NY that isn't guilty? Is there a bank, a CEO, a corporation, or judge in NY that likewise isn't on the take? And do you really, in clear conscious, believe it, if you told me such a lie?

🙄

duh.

note: worth reading the above.

Now, here we are...

Christopher Kise, a former Florida solicitor general who also represents Trump in federal court is using an argument that it was okay for Trump and company to break the law(s), because all the transactions were all highly profitable.

When he first ran for president, he won mass appeal, by stating, the obvious, & something that everyone already knew, that we have official legalized corruption. The legal and financial systems reward cheating, and give favors to those who are well connected. Only those in denial, or the very ignorant don't already know this.

He even admitted, that he got ahead in the game, by being corrupt. Who doesn't know that he was very well connected to the mob. Everything revolves around kick backs and corruption.

I don't think anyone that is honest or has integrity, will deny, that he has done this. Hell, when he was coming up in the system, no one built a thing in NY with out the say so of organized crime. Half the legal and criminal enforcement, was likewise on the take.

Just stahp.

This is all about politics and prosecutorial discretion, every intelligent person knows this at this point. Frankly, I'm surprised that thread has gotten this far, with out a certain hedge fund billionaire's name being brought up. . . its all about the corruption and the benjamins.

Is there a real estate developer the size of Trump in NY that isn't guilty? Is there a bank, a CEO, a corporation, or judge in NY that likewise isn't on the take? And do you really, in clear conscious, believe it, if you told me such a lie?

🙄

duh.

Right. Again we have it -- everyone but Trump is lying and corrupt. You win.

Just stahp.

Um, yes, even in that (ridiculous fantasy) case.

If Trump is guilty, he is guilty. It doesn't matter who else is guilty and who isn't of anything at all.

When he first ran for president, he...

When Mr. Trump first ran for president he broke most all norms of civility, decency, and honor. He attacked the wives, fathers, and other family members of various opponents. He attacked a Gold Star family, he personally attacked a former POW, he...

it goes on

And those harmed were ?
And those who brought forth action were?
One witch hunting judge person

And those harmed were ?
And those who brought forth action were?
One witch hunting judge person
Doesn't matter. Individuals cannot be allowed to defraud banks and insurance companies. Because this obviously hurts both through lower rates paid because of a false assessment, perpetrated by the criminal (that's trump).

Thanks, I also gave a link. I've been reading them.

The man is far more corrupt than most know. Some of us knew or suspected it, but it's great to see it in the open air of a courtroom.
He is fkd by his business dealing. He will not win on appeal. I suspect the rest of it to go to trial, most likely Oct. 3.
It is not a criminal case, just a lawsuit by the State of New York. There is nothing surprising here.
We already knew of his fraud in higher education and his fraud in charities. Fraud is the base pattern he lived by. Just another milestone of a typical mile for Donald John Fraud Trump.

Forum List

Back