Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Don't know where this is coming from.

Trump elected the bench trial and not a jury.

Due process has been followed because this is being conducted in a court of law with Trump having full defense capabilities.

Issues not covered under the Summary Judgement are scheduled for a bench trial on October 2nd.

So the whole - "without due process" is incorrect.

WW
so trump was allowed to present his evidence and reasons for his evaluation??

truth is he was denied that right,,,

tell me why a property next door to him is valued at 56 million with 2.5 acres is his only 25 million with 18 acres??

When Mr. Trump first ran for president he broke most all norms of civility, decency, and honor. He attacked the wives, fathers, and other family members of various opponents. He attacked a Gold Star family, he personally attacked a former POW, he...

it goes on

When Trump first ran for president, the left broke most all norms of civility decency and honor. He was attacked non stop for stuff that were all lies. When he fought back and stood up for himself, the left attacked him even more.

A man can only take so much bullshit before he fights back.

Last edited:
But you people loved him before he became a Republican president
I had contempt for Mr. Trump long before he officially entered politics. I used to straighten people out years ago who claimed I hated him and his politics. I had contempt sans any hatred.

That took a few years after he entered politics.

and we all know -- everyone knows, Mr. Trump is a disgusting degenerate.

tell me why a property next door to him is valued at 56 million with 2.5 acres is his only 25 million with 18 acres??
Tell it to the judge.

Oh wait! Mr. Trump keeps losing whenever he does that. Never mind.

Tell it to the judge.

Would you be ok with Biden being found "guilty" by a judge in an ultra red state without a chance to defend himself because, well, he don't like Biden and the "evidence was so overwhelming there is no need for a trial"? You'd be cool with that? Due process and all?

Last edited:
Would you be ok with Biden being found "guilty" by a judge in an ultra red state without a chance defend himself because, well, he don't like Biden and the "evidence was so overwhelming there is no need for a trial"? You'd be cool with that? Due process and all?
in trumps case the evidence doesnt exist,,

in bidens case there are mountains of it

Yes.

No he wasn't.

His evidence and motions being rejected as frivolous is different then him being denied ever presenting them to the Judge.

Probably commercial / restricted use property verses residential property. Trump got his property reclassified in the 90's (IIRC) from residential to commercial specifically to devalue it and lower the property taxes. I seem to remember this happening after he planned on selling part of the property off as lots to raise cash was quashed by the community.

WW

Yes.

No he wasn't.

His evidence and motions being rejected as frivolous is different then him being denied ever presenting them to the Judge.

Probably commercial / restricted use property verses residential property. Trump got his property reclassified in the 90's (IIRC) from residential to commercial specifically to devalue it and lower the property taxes. I seem to remember this happening after he planned on selling part of the property off as lots to raise cash was quashed by the community.

WW
You don't know shit about what trump did you parrot.

Would you be ok with Biden being found "guilty" by a judge in an ultra red state without a chance defend himself because, well, he don't like Biden and the "evidence was so overwhelming there is no need for a trial"? You'd be cool with that? Due process and all?

Mr. Trump was never in any danger of being found "guilty" by a judge in any state without a chance defend himself.

Your posts resemble the craziness Trump presented to the judge. "This is fantasy world, not the real world."

one.png

and...
one and half.png

and...

two.png

Yes.

No he wasn't.

WW
since you seem to be the smartest mother fucker on the planet, what do you think a property that creates 25 million a yr in revenue sitting on 18 acres of premium ocean ft property where the adjacent ones are valued at 56 million and are a 1/6 of the size should be valued??

his defense was far from frivolous,,

since you seem to be the smartest mother fucker on the planet, what do you think a property that creates 25 million a yr in revenue sitting on 18 acres of premium ocean ft property where the adjacent ones are valued at 56 million and are a 1/6 of the size should be valued??

his defense was far from frivolous,,
Why are you asking him? Ask your orange God, who lied about the value.

Tell it to the judge.

The courts have NOT been kind to P01135809. He lost in court over 60+times over his false "Rigged Election" nonsense.

Even judges that HE appointed ruled against him.

His whole miserble life P01135809 got away cheating, grifting, lying and defrauding. Now, he finally being held accountable for his illegal actions. For the first time the Orange Shit Stain is forced pay for his years of committing fraud.

He will be stripped of right to business in New York. His LLC's will be disolved and property taken away. If he is lucky he can keep Shit-A-Lago, but even the law in Palm Beach says he cannot live there year round. He have to get a special dispensation to live and from I've seen and read he is not the most well liked there. Just think, the once and powerful P01135809 homeless. Truly an E-Ticket ride.

I'm pretty darn sure when they can get it to an ethical judge, nobody will be paying a dime.
Dream on.

It has been determined Trump committed massive fraud like he always does.

The only determination left is how much of a penalty he is going to pay.

And he may be permanently out of business in New York. His imaginary 30,000 foot apartment will be sold at auction.

Maybe George Soros will buy it. :lol:

Forum List

Back