Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

Judgments against and convictions of Trump are proof everyone but Trump is corrupt.

In Trumplandia.
There have been some civil judgments. Since you are a shitstain politically partisan hack, you deem it “proof” of Trump corruption.

And you’re pitiably ignorant. There have been no Trump convictions.

You vermin in Brandon’s Potatotopia are indeed indifferent to the horrendous abuse of our justice system by our Department of the Miscarriage of Justice.

I would like to offer a correction. It seems in Palm Beach, because of the restricted deed situation. That revenue is considered as part of setting the valueation.

That appears to be an offset - IMHO - because of the restricted deed that goes back in to Mar A Lago's history and donation to the government by a rich heiress and it's designation as a historical landmark. Meaning the property can't be parceled off to sell the green space associated with the 18 acres.

My apologies.

WW
and the revenue is about 25 million a yr,,,

that puts the value in the hundredds of millions,,

Stupid shit mother fucker
Ran away from what. You ask for an opinion. I gave it based on (A) Court Records and (B) the knowledge that residential and commercial properties have different valuation rates. And no property values are not based on revenue, they are based on the value of the property because if the business moves the revenue goes with it.

So your "guess" is not consistent with current practice.

You are confusing "market value" with "property value", they two are not the same thing.

WW

The assessed value of a property resets the market value, the amount a willing buyer would pay for that property.

to bad the courts didnt allow a fair trial so trump could explain why he valued it at the price he did,,,

The plaintiff made their case on some matters.

The reamining matters are scheduled for October 2nd.

what would you sell a company that creates 25 million a yr in revenue??

Depends.

If it generates $30 million a year in expenses and someone offered me $25 million, ya I'd probably take it.

that question shouldnt be outside your wheel house,,

Sorry, you don't get to define my wheelhouse.

WW

Yes the Judge received motions from the defense team.

The State of New York is the plaintiff. Without a plaintiff filing the civil suit to begin with there would be no case before the court. Under New York Law the Attorney General is empowered to file civil suits for violation of business law. It spelled out in the Judged ruling.

Need the link?

WW
Learn to read dumbfuck. Since NO bank or insurance company claimed ANY fraud, the state has NO case. The other poster is right. You are one dumb TDS sufferer. The state (by idiot James’ claims) got MORE tax revenue than they should have. Meaning TRUMP is owed money bu the state as they were not “victimized”.

The plaintiff made their case on some matters.

The reamining matters are scheduled for October 2nd.

Depends.

If it generates $30 million a year in expenses and someone offered me $25 million, ya I'd probably take it.

Sorry, you don't get to define my wheelhouse.

WW
does it have 30 million in expenses??

stop makin shit up because you know like the rest of us this is a political hitjob,,

Learn to read dumbfuck. Since NO bank or insurance company claimed ANY fraud, the state has NO case. The other poster is right. You are one dumb TDS sufferer. The state (by idiot James’ claims) got MORE tax revenue than they should have. Meaning TRUMP is owed money bu the state as they were not “victimized”.

Actually if you would lean to read, and start with the ruling this issue was addressed by the Judge.

Under New York State law the Attorney General can bring a civil suit for business law violations. The state is the plaintiff.

But I see you have devolved to the point of personal insults, so I guess what I thought was a reasonable converation is over.

WW

Hear that screeching? That’s you, Mac1958, and the rest of the know nothing TDS sufferers crying because appeal will get this tossed immediately. See retard, banks and insurance companies do their own assessments, not Trump. The judge never heard anything from the defense and there were NO plaintiffs. Not one bank or insurance company claiming ANY fraud. Just a loser like Tish James whining. By the way, since Trump paid taxes on the assessed value of his property, he is now owed a LOT of money by New York State since they claim the property isn’t worth what the assessors said it is.
You keep saying that like its a thing Trump has succeeded in doing before.

Actually if you would lean to read, and start with the ruling this issue was addressed by the Judge.

Under New York State law the Attorney General can bring a civil suit for business law violations. The state is the plaintiff.

But I see you have devolved to the point of personal insults, so I guess what I thought was a reasonable converation is over.

WW
that just confirms this is a political hitjob,,

does it have 30 million in expenses??

stop makin shit up because you know like the rest of us this is a political hitjob,,

I have not idea, we are talking a hypothetical.

If I had a business generating $25 Million in revenue and it had $30 Million in expenses, I'd sell.

If I had that type of money and owned MAL, and someone offered me $5,000,000 I'd sell it because it's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather own a ski lodge in Vermont with a log construction them. Not the "oh look how rich I am with all the faux gold trimmings" style of MAL. But that's me.

WW

I have not idea, we are talking a hypothetical.

If I had a business generating $25 Million in revenue and it had $30 Million in expenses, I'd sell.

If I had that type of money and owned MAL, and someone offered me $5,000,000 I'd sell it because it's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather own a ski lodge in Vermont with a log construction them. Not the "oh look how rich I am with all the faux gold trimmings" style of MAL. But that's me.

WW
does it have 30 million is expenses??

please show your proof,,

to bad the courts didnt allow a fair trial so trump could explain why he valued it at the price he did,,,
Trump was deposed. He had his chance.

Why don't you read the judge's decision which I linked earlier in the topic? The defense presented their case and were found seriously wanting.

As for a trial, there will be one starting on Monday, barring any more delaying tactics by the endomorph.

Trump was deposed. He had his chance.

Why don't you read the judge's decision which I linked earlier in the topic?

As for a trial, there will be one starting on Monday, barring any more delaying tactics by the endomorph.
deposition isnt testimony,,

Forum List

Back