Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

deposition isnt testimony,,
Um...yes it is. That's the very definition of a deposition. What did you think a deposition is, a hot meal?

Jeff Feldman: Hi, I'm Jeff Feldman. I'm a law professor at the University of Washington School of Law, where I teach courses in civil procedure, constitutional law and trial practice.

Three-Minute Legal Tips: What is a deposition?

JF: A deposition is an opportunity for parties in a civil lawsuit to obtain testimony from a witness under oath prior to trial. It's part of the discovery process by which parties gather facts and information so they can be better prepared at trial to present their claims and defenses.

Your reduced idiotic name calling. P01135809 is paying the price his greed and avarice.
And if was Biden's greed? Or his worthless son's greed? America is still waiting for them to be punished. Perhaps that is WHY Trump is winning! Even the black voters are siding with Trump! Keep it up Liberals! All your indictments. This is going to cause Trump to WIN :)

you do know what youre suggesting would trigger the IRS to investigate for money laundering??

Why if I owned your hypothetical company that had $25 Million in revenue and $30 Million in expenses and someone offered to buy it from me would that trigger an IRS audit for money laundering?

Companies that are loosing money are sold all the time.

I'm sure the IRS would review the tax statements on the transaction, but that isn't "money laundering".

Hell, that's how Mitt Romney made his cash through Bain Capital. He would buy businesses that were failing and sell off the parts piece meal getting more for the parts then the business as a whole was worth.

WW

Forum List

Back