Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

And if was Biden's greed? Or his worthless son's greed? America is still waiting for them to be punished. Perhaps that is WHY Trump is winning! Even the black voters are siding with Trump! Keep it up Liberals! All your indictments. This is going to cause Trump to WIN :)
Joe Biden is worth $11 million. Every penny honestly earned.

Despite all the muckraking by your puppeteers, this remains a true fact.

They have NOTHING on him.

Why if I owned your hypothetical company that had $25 Million in revenue and $30 Million in expenses and someone offered to buy it from me would that trigger an IRS audit for money laundering?

Companies that are loosing money are sold all the time.

I'm sure the IRS would review the tax statements on the transaction, but that isn't "money laundering".

Hell, that's how Mitt Romney made his cash through Bain Capital. He would buy businesses that were failing and sell off the parts piece meal getting more for the parts then the business as a whole was worth.

WW
I never had a hypothetical company,, and it was you that said they had 30 million in expenses,,,

so try again,,

Joe Biden is worth $11 million. Every penny honestly earned.

Despite all the muckraking by your puppeteers, this remains a true fact.

They have NOTHING on him.

And if was Biden's greed? Or his worthless son's greed? America is still waiting for them to be punished. Perhaps that is WHY Trump is winning! Even the black voters are siding with Trump! Keep it up Liberals! All your indictments. This is going to cause Trump to WIN :)
Take your red herrings elsewhere, loser.

I never said I owned a company,, I was talking about the one in question trump owns,,

so where did you come up with 30 million in expenses??

Correct, you said: " "what would you sell a company that creates 25 million a yr in revenue??"

The same place you came up with me owning a company that I could sell that had $25 Million in revenue since I'd have to own the company to be able to sell it.

WW

Correct, you said: " "what would you sell a company that creates 25 million a yr in revenue??"

The same place you came up with me owning a company that I could sell that had $25 Million in revenue since I'd have to own the company to be able to sell it.

WW
yes I was talking about the actual company that we have been discussing,, not a hypothetical one,,,

yes I was talking about the actual company that we have been discussing,, not a hypothetical one,,,

I can't sell the company Trump owns. It's not my company.

So if you are going to make up a fact that I own a company with $25 Million in revenue, I can make up that it has $30 Million in expenses.

Hell, if I was that rich, I'd give MAL away to charity. Florida is not my cup of tea.

WW

I can't sell the company Trump owns. It's not my company.

So if you are going to make up a fact that I own a company with $25 Million in revenue, I can make up that it has $30 Million in expenses.

Hell, if I was that rich, I'd give MAL away to charity. Florida is not my cup of tea.

WW
when did I say you could???

your surrender is accepted,,,

summary-judgment-1.jpg

trump-shrugging.jpg

What!

Forum List

Back