Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Told you. You know, that the judge would laugh at the "BUT THE DEFENSE IS INCOMPETENT, SO YOU MUST DELAY FOREVER!" argument.

This is actually good news for Republicans. Trump's conviction will be in before the Republican convention in July, so Trump's delegates will have the opportunity to choose someone else.

Oh wait. They won't choose someone else. Well, that's just too bad.

Doesn’t matter if Trump is convicted of these nonsense charges. Dementia *Joe hasn’t been fit to be president for over two years. Imagine another full year of decline.
Trump debating Clueless *Joe.
Sweet dreams.

It is unlikely
You said it was highly unlikely Trump would lose election or that Trump will get indicted.

So maybe what is actually unlikely is you having any fucking clue what is likely or not.

Don't like 2023 March trial for your Dear Leader? Tough shit.

We'll see when your boy is convicted and on his way to prison.
He won’t be going to prison. Also, convictions don’t last when they get reversed on appeal. 😎

And you said “when.” If you were at all objective, you would have said “if.”

But you’re just an overly partisan hack twat. Nothing more.

Unlike you, ya little bitch, I’m not the whiner.

:fu:

Have a good cry with a Midol chaser. 👍

You do whine quite a bit. But yeah, you're the welsher...

failedZona:

If President Obama wins, I leave and, no, I will not come back under any alternative username. Leave means leave.

I doubt you would even honor your side of the bet despite your declared intention to pussy out of it by the Sock method.

You said it was highly unlikely Trump would lose election or that Trump will get indicted.
I didn’t imagine that the Potato would win. That much is true. But please feel obliged to find any post of mine where I claimed that President Trump wouldn’t get indicted. Link it. (You won’t.)
So maybe what is actually unlikely is you having any fucking clue what is likely or not.
Wrong. What is unlikely is you being honest, auntie Em.

He won’t be going to prison. Also, convictions don’t last when they get reversed on appeal. 😎

And you said “when.” If you were at all objective, you would have said “if.”

But you’re just an overly partisan hack twat. Nothing more.
Objective doesn't mean I have to pretend to be as stupid as a Republican. I can infer, objectively, from the information that I have that Trump is likely to be convicted.

Objective doesn't mean I have to pretend to be as stupid as a Republican.
You don’t have to pretend to be a retard. You are. You’re not nearly bright enough to ever be a Republican.
I can infer, objectively, from the information that I have that Trump is likely to be convicted.
You can infer anything you wish. And he could get convicted. But convictions don’t last when they get overturned on appeal.

It is an IMPOSSIBLE trial date, clearly set to interfere with Super Tuesday, and would be impossible for the defendants to have a fair trial in so short a time.

Hilarious how these lemmings automatically take whatever position Trump takes.

If Trump would be saying right now that he wants a trial asap to clear his name before election and show the prosecutor to be a professionally incopetent politico, then by god, thats what they would all be screaming for.

But Trump is not doing that. Why? Because he damn well knows that he will likely get convicted, not cleared.

Presidency, not facts of the case, is his most obvious ticket to stay out of jail.

Last edited:
Hilarious how these lemmings automatically take whatever position Trump takes.

I liked the alternative spelling you corrected. “Hallarious.”

Hallarious how these lemmings automatically take whatever position Trump takes.

Factually, your post has no actual meaning.

You don’t have to pretend to be a retard. You are. You’re not nearly bright enough to ever be a Republican.

You can infer anything you wish. And he could get convicted. But convictions don’t last when they get overturned on appeal.
If they're overturned on appeal, Soy boy. 😁

Most definitely. The whining is a product of the dissonance between the real world and their MAGA fantasy of how things are supposed to be. They can't lose elections in their MAGA fantasy. Thus, any lost election must be 'stolen'. They can't be held accountable for any crime in their MAGA fantasy. Thus, any prosecution must be a 'witch hunt'.

Being a victim is a vital pillar of being MAGA.
So many rules. Can you link to your copy of the MAGA rule book?

If they're overturned on appeal, Soy boy. 😁
If a conviction is obtained at all, soy girl, it will get overturned on appeal.

There’s this thing you likely have never been able to grasp: the law.

Forum List

Back