Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Lol, commit 90 some felonies and ya get some scheduling issues. Lol who knew? Guess ta wanna do what ya wanna do ya should nit break the law and get indicted.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

Democrats proving yet again that if you want to know what they are doing, look at what they are accusing you of. In this case, election interference

You hope, like a cosplayer, she misspoke because you can't handle reality. Your boy is going to trial on March 4th. Before he can have an opportunity to pardon himself. :funnyface:

LOL, the irony that's your strategy and you're too self centered to realize you're working to elect him, so he can pardon himself. Democrats are the only reason I could vote for Trump this time

LOL, the irony that's your strategy and you're too self centered to realize you're working to elect him, so he can pardon himself. Democrats are the only reason I could vote for Trump this time
Don't blame me for your bad choices Simp.

Agreed. Now do you have anything on my post you quoted?
The one where you accused me of working to elect Trump? 😄 I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. I can't help it that a segment of the population glorifies criminality.

The one where you accused me of working to elect Trump? 😄 I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. I can't help it that a segment of the population glorifies criminality.

I said your actions are electing Trump, I didn't say you are doing on purpose. You don't know what you're doing. Anger and hate blind you

Don't be disgruntled and churlish
No worries, you imbecile. I’m not.

I realize that weak-minded partisan scumbags — such as you — need to believe every negative thing you hear about the man you fear. But you’re buying a bullshit story.

Potato is the worst President. And that scumbag actually is a criminal.

Wait. Watch. Learn. 😎

I said your actions are electing Trump, I didn't say you are doing on purpose. You don't know what you're doing. Anger and hate blind you
What actions specifically? I'm not a mind reader. 😄

I support holding Trump accountable for his criminality. If that turns you on as a voter as I said before, don't put that on me. Take ownership of your own choices you Simp.

He’s not too bright, either. I understood what you meant.

The Democrats are so blatant in their Soviet-style approach to prosecuting their political opponents that the only people who vote for the Democrat will be those who want to see our country turned into a Communist one.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What actions specifically? I'm not a mind reader. 😄

I support holding Trump accountable for his criminality. If that turns you on as a voter as I said before, don't put that on me. Take ownership of your own choices you Simp.

Reread the posts, Faux Black Guy

They're really not. Trump's base loves the charges. But Trump is wildly unpopular with the general electorate. And the charges against him haven't helped at all.

No worries, you imbecile. I’m not.

I realize that weak-minded partisan scumbags — such as you — need to believe every negative thing you hear about the man you fear. But you’re buying a bullshit story.

Potato is the worst President. And that scumbag actually is a criminal.

Wait. Watch. Learn. 😎

Democrats always get angry then tell us to stop being angry when we're not. It's their way. Sure it's stupid, but on the other hand ... Sorry, that was all I had ...

Democrats proving yet again that if you want to know what they are doing, look at what they are accusing you of. In this case, election interference

The evidence says otherwise. The forged election documents. The threats against election workers and officials. The attempt to halt an official election proceding.

Y'all show us where you're weak by what topics you avoid. And y'all avoid the evidence like it were on fire.

Forum List

Back