Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

So no legal defense for Trump?
Dumbass the post that was I quoted was about Biden your deflection is not needed to show off your ignorance

There is a special counsel looking into Joe right now.

But you don't really care. You're looking for an excuse to ignore Trump's charges.

Alas, ignoring the detailed and damning indictments against Trump doesn't make them disappear.

It never ceases to amaze me what simpletons you are. I'm obviously not upset, but what if I were, who gives a fuck how I feel? You care more than I do, faggot
I don't care if you're upset or not you dumb Simp. I was laughing at you for being that loser that every time they lose they think they've been cheated because they're emotionally incapable of accepting their loser status. 😄

Neither Jack Smith, nor Merrick Garland, nor Christopher Wray have ever been Democrats, nor "liberals!

As in the January 6 congressional hearings, it is, overwhelmingly, Republicans providing sworn testimony against the Loser, many having served in his regime, many whom he praised as his "best people."

This upsets Trump worshipers who like to contrive a fantasy that there is a politically-partisan conspiracy to hold him to account under law by disinterested juries of his peers.
And you've never been intelligent

:fu:

The good news is that you will once again be disappointed.
Hey ya retard. 🖕:finger3:

We know this objection is purely about DELAY.

You idiots will vote for him if he's been convicted, so what the fuck difference does it make.
This is NOT about preparation for a trial, it's about DELAY.

Yes, the will of the electorate, one man, one real vote and a thousand fake ones, but only for the Democrats. Republicans are lucky if they get the one

And yet your Big Lie fantasy has been laughed out of every court to ever hear it. From the SCOTUS to any federal court, to any state court, to even county courts.

Your record of failure with this right-wing echo chamber delusion.....is perfect.

Trump's own private investigations found nothing. The DOJ found no evidence of any fraud that would change the outcome of the election. Our own cyber security infrastructure confirmed it was a secure election.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, state tally, certificate of ascertainment, and electoral vote show the same result: a Biden landslide.

You ignore it all. Willful ignorance is pretty much all there is to you.

How's that working out?

You don’t know anything. But delay is acceptable.
You idiots will vote for him if he's been convicted, so what the fuck difference does it make.
The point is to interfere with the election and your most pronounced hope is to have him deemed “ineleigible” to hold office. So, despite your imbecility and dishonesty, it matters.
Hey fuckstick. A request to delay is for the purpose of preparation.

But obtuse retards, like you, will never grasp reality.

Then ....

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH TALKING ABOUT IT YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!

What is wrong with you fucking idiots? Jesus H Christ
Because it's funny that you're such an emotional little bitch. If you're going to cry like a victim because your boy lost an election I'm going to point and laugh at you. 😄

Hey ya retard. 🖕:finger3:

Dumbass all these indictments are nothing but political. Have your fun because all those shit will be over turned on appeals. Then the fun is going to begin. Trump in the white house a new DOJ built by Trump coming after all you leftists

Democrats are so good at sounding like you have standards, until you turn around and give every Democrat a pass on every standard you just claimed you have

And once again, you fastidiously avoid the evidence, refusing to even acknowledge it exists. You don't want reality. You want right-wing fantasy.

If the evidence was weak, you ilk would tear it apart. But you run from it every time.

Again, how's willful ignorance working out of you?

And yet your Big Lie fantasy has been laughed out of every court to ever hear it. From the SCOTUS to any federal court, to any state court, to even county courts.

Your record of failure with this right-wing echo chamber delusion.....is perfect.

Trump's own private investigations found nothing. The DOJ found no evidence of any fraud that would change the outcome of the election. Our own cyber security infrastructure confirmed it was a secure election.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, state tally, certificate of ascertainment, and electoral vote show the same result: a Biden landslide.

You ignore it all. Willful ignorance is pretty much all there is to you.

How's that working out?

Democrats stole the 2020 election, you aren't fooling anyone, Gomer

Forum List

Back