Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Says your right wing echo chamber. You're indoctrinated to ignore all the evidence and cling to empty fantasies.

But why would I ignore the actual vote tallies, or the evidence supporting the charges against Trump?

Why would any rational person?

Yawn, what a load

Funny how Republicans ain't worth a shit to you, dumbest idiots on the planet, liars and seditionists all---- until you think you have one on your side, then---

THEIR WORD IS GOLD. :auiqs.jpg:
IMG_5160.jpeg

The point is to interfere with the election and your most pronounced hope is to have him deemed “ineleigible” to hold office. So, despite your imbecility and dishonesty, it matters.
Hey retard.

It's been acknowledged that trump could legally run from prison as a convict.
So you shameful attempt is dishonest.

You stupid fuck.......The word you were looking for was....... ineligible.
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 2.44.50 PM.png

Your mistake is assuming that what you're told in your right wing echo chamber represents the will of the general electorate.

Trump is a deeply unpopular candidate outside the MAGA faithful. You simply refuse to leave your echo-chamber.

As 2020 demonstrated, good luck with that.
Its all irrelevant. He needs actual legal defenses at trial.

So not one of the charges that are levied against Trump should be levied against Biden.

Well shit. That was easy.

Thank you for making this conversation easy and demonstrating my point of what a waste of time you were asking me for

Dumbass all these indictments are nothing but political. Have your fun because all those shit will be over turned on appeals. Then the fun is going to begin. Trump in the white house a new DOJ built by Trump coming after all you leftists
I have nothing to worry about.

Keep the dream alive.
POS45 committed crimes against our Country.

Thank you for making this conversation easy and demonstrating my point of what a waste of time you were asking me for

When you can think of a charge levied against Trump that you can show us the evidence should be levied against Biden....give me a holler.

Its all irrelevant. He needs actual legal defenses at trial.
Yup. Trump's lawyer seems to think that buzzwords like "election interference" is some kind of defense. He better dig into that pile of paperwork and get busy on the actual case evidence.

Yup. Trump's lawyer seems to think that buzzwords like "election interference" is some kind of defense. He better dig into that pile of paperwork and get busy on the actual case evidence.

Yeah, Judge Chutkan wasn't having a bit of it.

Has Trump 'immediately' filed for Chutkan's recusal yet? Its been 3 weeks. Maybe 'immediately' doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

And has Trump 'appealed' the trial date? Has anyone told him that appealing trial dates is not actually a thing?

Forum List

Back