Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

QUESTION IS, ARE YOU?
https://www.townerslawnservice.ca/index_htm_files/animationwithgrass.gif

What crimes? Accusations, indictments, charges don't mean shit unless proven true in a court of law.

Every legal expert out there says they've never seen such a hornswaggle in their lives.
Synthia is one of a new breed of American leftards who stand firmly behind a presumption of guilt.

What crimes? Accusations, indictments, charges don't mean shit unless actually proven true under cross-examination in a court of law.

Every legal expert out there says they've never seen such a hornswaggle in their lives.
Grow a brain, you dumbass. Every person sitting in Rikers Island Jail or the D.C. jail, or the Los Angeles Jail waiting for a court date has not had charges proven true under cross-examination in a court of law.

What crimes?

1693358330172.png

1693358357783.png

1693358385088.png

You are one stupid cocksucker.

Grow a brain, you dumbass.
No thanks, I already have two: my excellent one and yours pickled in a jar.

Every person sitting in Rikers Island Jail or the D.C. jail, or the Los Angeles Jail waiting for a court date has not had charges proven true under cross-examination in a court of law.
Then maybe we need to reexamine punishing people first before they are even proven guilty.

What crimes?
Odd, where is Trump in any of those pictures?

You are one stupid cocksucker.
And you are one damned GOOD cocksucker from everything I am told!

Is that the attorney Democrats are putting in prison too because you're putting your opposition in prison like all the other tin pot Marxist governments that you aren't going to repeat because you're going to do Marxism right this time, not like all the other times we tried it?
Is that what happened in Watergate, with all the President's Men on trial and convicted and imprisoned?

Your comparison is a joke!

Last edited:
Who determines that a former President has committed a "crime"? The President in power who will be running against said former President? Do you not grasp how allowing that would lead to election interference, Fork? What's happening right now poses the biggest threat to democracy in our country that I've seen in my lifetime. It's not even close! But you think that a former President having some documents in his possession that the National Archive wants is a bigger crisis than THAT? Seriously?
You know what I find interesting. To you prosecuting a former president is a threat to Democracy. But making a guy president who literally told his vice-president when he held the position previously that he has the right to IGNORE the actual election results and pressured him arguably by violence to do so isn't.

How do you thread that needle even if you ignore the arguable part?

Manipulation of the law to fit the crime is illegal
Oh really? How exactly do you do that? Criminal statutes tend to be rather precisely written. This to prevent manipulation of it.

This means a prosecutor need to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" the different aspects that make up that statute.

It doesn't really matter that you personally don't believe that that criminal statute was actually broken. The people who will decide that are members of a jury. After being briefed on what the prosecution actually has to prove.

Yes it is, you fucking retard.

But the point is that no such thing happened. So take your idiot partisan hack bullshit, fold it and proceed to shove it up your asshole, you asshole.
It happened on Jan 6th. And now on March 4, 2024, you and your sick, un-American cabal, will be held accountable.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
On the radio the other day (UK BBC4), they were chatting about Trump and his pending cases. It was said State cases have a low success rate , whilst Federal ones have a 95% success rate. America will find out if he's in the 95% or 5% bracket.

Forum List

Back