Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

rotfl-gif.288736
Poor simp

And after all of that.....you still refuse to discuss the evidence. You ignore it entirely.

We have testimony of Trump's own lawyer that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities and withhold documents.

We have recordings of Trump admitting that the secret documents that he was showing had never been declassified. Twice.

We have Trump's IT flipping, recanting his testimony that Trump had not told him to destroy evidence.

We have an exhaustive list of classified docs found in Trump's possession after he'd lied and said he returned them all. Many in a box in his office.

And so, so much more.

Your willful ignorance doesn't change a single thing about the cases against Trump. Your denial doesn't eliminate a single recording, change a single document, nullify a single piece of testimony.

Every single time you ignore the evidence and deny it exists.......you lose.
You're a fool, Skylar! You're so intent on "getting" Donald Trump that you're blind to the dangerous road that the left is in the process of taking us down! When a sitting President can use the DOJ to go after his primary political opponent with dozens of questionable indictments then we're one giant step closer to a banana republic.

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.
The election won't be held in limbo, moron.

He says that too, but he lies a lot. If he didn't break any laws, why is he so frantic?
Frantic? I'd say PISSED is a better description of Trump's mood, Bulldog! His expression right now reminds me of the look on his face when Obama mocked him at the Washington Correspondent's dinner. I think that was the night that Trump decided he was all in on running for President. These multiple indictments by liberal DA's? Trump knows that they're all about knee capping his election campaign and if there is one thing that Donald Trump IS...more than anything...it's a fighter!
You better come up with a different candidate than Joe Biden. He's dirtier than Hillary was and he's going to be exposed for the next year by the House. Trump will beat him this time around because the voters know that he's not "Good ole Uncle Joe". He's a dirty politician that cashed in on his position with some of the sleaziest entities on the planet.

Frantic? I'd say PISSED is a better description of Trump's mood, Bulldog! His expression right now reminds me of the look on his face when Obama mocked him at the Washington Correspondent's dinner. I think that was the night that Trump decided he was all in on running for President. These multiple indictments by liberal DA's? Trump knows that they're all about knee capping his election campaign and if there is one thing that Donald Trump IS...more than anything...it's a fighter!
You better come up with a different candidate than Joe Biden. He's dirtier than Hillary was and he's going to be exposed for the next year by the House. Trump will beat him this time around because the voters know that he's not "Good ole Uncle Joe". He's a dirty politician that cashed in on his position with some of the sleaziest entities on the planet.
Trump practised that look in front of a mirror because he thinks it makes him look tough. It makes him look like he has gas.

Forum List

Back