Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

You have no interest in demonizing BLM, but then immediately state they are a "violent left wing extremist group"!

Wow! You waffle more than IHOP!

Wow, your stupidity is Im-press-ive. You're some serious stupid. No wonder you're such a racist

emails are not documents...Not even close....Emails can be scanned with algorithms, making the searches high speed....And while there may or may not exist a similar technology to scan these documents, there is no credible lawyer that would tell you that 12.5 million documents can be thoroughly researched in 6 months.

Why is it your ilk always has to cheat?
emails are documents. We also dealt with pallet full of paper, all scanned and OCR'd. if you know nothing of the technology used in modern discovery, try to refrain from commenting. it's not like they are giving 12 million pieces of paper. It's all digitized in a searchable format.

emails are documents. We also dealt with pallet full of paper, all scanned and OCR'd. if you know nothing of the technology used in modern discovery, try to refrain from commenting. it's not like they are giving 12 million pieces of paper. It's all digitized in a searchable format.

E-mails are certainly documents, but that documents can be read electronically is not a replacement for lawyers, you're an idiot. That is so stupid, the lawyers don't have to read them, they are electronic!!!! Democrats just raise the bar on stupid every time and amazingly clear it every time

Yes, Democrat election fraud is right on track, well done, racist
Works for me. Fuck you!!! When Trump shows up leathernecks should grab him and string him up as a traitor. What are you going to do about it bitch!

I’ll comment on whatever I wish thank you.

Further, Judge Clarke in Ireland wrote this about AI key word analysis…

“It needs to be recalled that there is, in reality, a balancing exercise involved here. The whole reason for a search, of the type with which I am concerned, is that the most time consuming and costly part of the process is the physical review of the remaining documents (that is those remaining after the selection process) by trained lawyers on a document by document basis. Clearly the selection process will not have achieved its end if it does not significantly reduce the number of documents that need to be subjected to that costly direct review. If too many documents remain for review which turn out not to need to be discovered (so called false positives), then the cost and time of discovery will unnecessarily be lengthened. The whole point of narrowing the universe by means of key word searches is to reduce the number of documents that require direct personal review. If the key words are too wide, then the selection process will not do that job. If the key words are too narrow (or, perhaps, deliberately or inappropriately skewed), then same is likely to enhance the risk of false negatives. Some reasonable balance has to be achieved between those two ends”
It seems to me that Smith’s team, as well as the judge are not acting in good faith here. Therefore, this is a potential miscarriage of Justice.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
E-mails are certainly documents, but that documents can be read electronically is not a replacement for lawyers, you're an idiot. That is so stupid, the lawyers don't have to read them, they are electronic!!!! Democrats just raise the bar on stupid every time and amazingly clear it every time
In discovery, all documents are scanned, OCR'd and indexed in a database. lawyers then perform searches on the database to find relevant documents. Once that is done, they can be reviewed manually, doesn't matter if it was a pice of paper, an email, a PDF, a word doc, whatever. You have no clue how it's done. SFTU.

I’ll comment on whatever I wish thank you.

Further, Judge Clarke in Ireland wrote this about AI key word analysis…

“It needs to be recalled that there is, in reality, a balancing exercise involved here. The whole reason for a search, of the type with which I am concerned, is that the most time consuming and costly part of the process is the physical review of the remaining documents (that is those remaining after the selection process) by trained lawyers on a document by document basis. Clearly the selection process will not have achieved its end if it does not significantly reduce the number of documents that need to be subjected to that costly direct review. If too many documents remain for review which turn out not to need to be discovered (so called false positives), then the cost and time of discovery will unnecessarily be lengthened. The whole point of narrowing the universe by means of key word searches is to reduce the number of documents that require direct personal review. If the key words are too wide, then the selection process will not do that job. If the key words are too narrow (or, perhaps, deliberately or inappropriately skewed), then same is likely to enhance the risk of false negatives. Some reasonable balance has to be achieved between those two ends”
It seems to me that Smith’s team, as well as the judge are not acting in good faith here. Therefore, this is a potential miscarriage of Justice.
You usually perform several passes on the dataset. to avoid that. It's not just keyword searches. You can perform keyword proximity searches as well. i.e. find all documents that have puppy and kitten within 10 words of each other.

They will be able to eliminate a lot of documents very quickly.

In discovery, all documents are scanned, OCR'd and indexed in a database. lawyers then perform searches on the database to find relevant documents. Once that is done, they can be reviewed manually, doesn't matter if it was a pice of paper, an email, a PDF, a word doc, whatever. You have no clue how it's done. SFTU.
My post directly above yours to kas refutes that….Maybe that’s why you fail to address it.

You're just babbling. Trump's lawyers create his defense, not scanners. You have no idea what you're talking about and it certainly doesn't mean he can run four defenses during an election. This is just more of your leftist hate blaming Trump for what your politicians actually did

You usually perform several passes on the dataset. to avoid that. It's not just keyword searches. You can perform keyword proximity searches as well. i.e. find all documents that have puppy and kitten within 10 words of each other.

They will be able to eliminate a lot of documents very quickly.
If you were being criminally charged by the federal government, would you trust your freedom, or life to an algorithm?

• Thanks
LOL

I just quoted him verbatim along with the video of him saying it's a hotline for people who are having trouble voting or are facing obstacles voting. You can't lie your way out of this.

I even gave you the website he was promoting. Did you find any fraud there yet? Here's the hotline number: 833-DEM-VOTE. Call them and see if you find fraud...
Still trying to convince yourself something is true doesn't make it true simp.

• Thanks
No, you ignorant buffoon. Biden is also under investigation. You'd know that if only you weren't a knuckle-dragging, low-brow, brain-dead, Neanderthal conservative.
Talk about being ignorant there is a two tier justice system and you're so fucking blind to the truth day Charles could see it.

Forum List

Back