Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

You're just babbling. Trump's lawyers create his defense, not scanners. You have no idea what you're talking about and it certainly doesn't mean he can run four defenses during an election. This is just more of your leftist hate blaming Trump for what your politicians actually did
I just worked in the industry. Yes you ultimately need eyeballs on the documents. But you don't need eyeballs on 12 million documents. I assume Trump's legal team is familiar with those tools and how to conduct a proper search for relevant documents.

I just worked in the industry. Yes you ultimately need eyeballs on the documents. But you don't need eyeballs on 12 million documents. I assume Trump's legal team is familiar with those tools and how to conduct a proper search for relevant documents.

There's a whole lot to read between 12 million documents and conducting a proper search for four simultaneous cases. And amazingly each of the four cases took exactly 2.5 years to file. You know nothing about the law. What you know is Democrat Party hate.

So when did you realize you wanted to live under Stalin rather than in a multi party democracy?

There's a whole lot to read between 12 million documents and conducting a proper search for four simultaneous cases. And amazingly each of the four cases took exactly 2.5 years to file. You know nothing about the law. What you know is Democrat Party hate.

So when did you realize you wanted to live under Stalin rather than in a multi party democracy?
I have no dog in this fight. But experience in that field has shown me that they have the time to review that evidence.

Still trying to convince yourself something is true doesn't make it true simp.

LOL

You're brain-dead

I quoted him saying it's a hotline to prevent fraud.

I gave you the website which shows it's to help people vote, not commit fraud.

I gave you the phone number which shows it's a hotline for Democratic voters to get help to vote.

You denying he was promoting a hotline doesn't mean he wasn't; it means you're too stupid to comprehend English.

LOL

You're brain-dead

I quoted him saying it's a hotline to prevent fraud.

I gave you the website which shows it's to help people vote, not commit fraud.

I gave you the phone number which shows it's a hotline for Democratic voters to get help to vote.

You denying he was promoting a hotline doesn't mean he wasn't; it means you're too stupid to comprehend English.
Poor simp

I have no dog in this fight. But experience in that field has shown me that they have the time to review that evidence.

OK, just give me examples of people who were fighting charges in two States and two Federal courts at the same time.

And don't have a dog in the race, you just agreed with Democrat election interference, what a tool and a racist

Poor simp going be fun watching you go bat shit crazy when Trump is back in the white house. And the new gutted DOJ with Trump picked people coming for you leftists

rotfl-gif.288736

No dumbass. But believe what you want. Every day is another closer to your lord and savior's trial.

And black men across America saying this sounds familiar, the legal system being weaponized against us. This is going to be an election even Democrats can't steal. And once black men leave and realize this whole time it was you doing it to them, they aren't coming back

And black men across America saying this sounds familiar, the legal system being weaponized against us. This is going to be an election even Democrats can't steal. And once black men leave and realize this whole time it was you doing it to them, they aren't coming back
You are not sane, are you.

Forum List

Back